Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Finished my glorious day with a wonderful evening. Had a glass of wine or two while I changed outfits. Leopard print dress, my silk black pantyhose black lace bra and heels. Unlike my first day time trip of about 30 miles away all of my night time trips have been about 10 miles away of which I’ve never had an issue of bumping into someone I know.

As I headed out to my car I bumped into my neighbor Ricardo of which many of you know that story , I waved and headed out. My first stop was my standard gas station but his time on Highway where plenty of truckers stop. Enjoyed my stop able to say hello to a few men and headed out.

I decided to try for the first time a restaurant visit, for a glass of wine only. I read up about a small Mexican restaurant and ddciddd to go there. I was greeted by a less than happy gentleman host who showed me to a table ( I guess he wasn’t too happy about me being upfront of just a glass of wine. Anyway the restaurant was slow with about 5 tables or so of mostly 20-30 somethings who where much more interested in their cocktails then me. So I enjoyed my wine left a nice tip ( especially during these trying times for restaurant help) and headed out. Off to a local variety store, this time to play the damsel in distress… I’m lost how do I get to the highway? My first overall pleasurable experience, I picked up a package of gum and proceeded to the clerk who was a very nice Asian man I would say early 40’s who could not take enough time to give me directions, actually dotted on me I would say. What a most comforting experience, even offering to have me follow and employee to the Highway ( such a sweet man). I told him I was ok and he even said well here’s my number in case you get lost . That I would like to think was more flirting on his part because let’s face it my lost story doesn’t hold water when you consider driving directions available of my phone. But I guess we both danced the dance and I thanked him for it and said I would call if I was lost ( which I didn’t).

I headed home but not before I stopped at Dunkin’ Donuts for a cup of coffee for the ride home.?I passed up on the drive thru and went inside, ordered coffee from a very aloof man who paid no never mind to me . I even tried to joke with him when he said how would you like you coffee and I said like you Hot and sweet!! Nothing at all from him so I took my coffee and headed home.

Overall anytime I can go out is a great night, this was ok experience wise but I’ll take those trips everyday especially if the option is no trip at all!!!

Hugs and Kisses 💋💋 Candace

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

YOU GO GIRL.

Sandy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?