Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Ladies,

For most of us crossdressing appears to be an uphill battle when it comes to our SOs.  Then there are the precious few who have a SO who not only is accepting and supportive, she is actually encouraging and enjoys your dressing.  If you fortunate to have an encouraging SO, what is it that she enjoys about your dressing?  What does she see in your feminine expression that most other spouses don’t?

Thanks,

Robin

I don’t think my SO likes anything about my cross-dressing. She would prefer I didn’t. However she see how happy it makes me. That’s why she is supportive. My being true and coming out is actually saving our marriage. My SO has always known something was not quite right with me. Not accepting myself led to unexplained anger and moodyness. I was just not happy pretending to be masculine. In social situations I used alcohol to blend in and find confidence. This led to even more issues. Now sitting on my porch in drab it’s okay Sabrina is me now clothes or not. My SO is growing along side me and for that I am grateful. Sorry to ramble on.

Hugs and kisses I hope your SO can see how wonderful loving the femme you can be.

Sabrina

Robin Snow
        Duchess

Hi Sabrina,

I kept the whole crossdressing thing bottled up inside me, in denial, my whole life.  The desires and feminine pull became so strong it really effected my mood and I had trouble focusing on anything.  When I came out to my wife, I started dressing.  I think the only reason my wife is accepting and supportive is because she sees how happy I am.  She has even said that since I started dressing, I am back to my normal self and a much happier person.

Hugs,

Robin

Thank you Robin you are so lovely. It’s so nice to know we all share So many similar experiences.

Your awesome and so is your SO.

💋❤️

I think with the case of my accepting wife it’s many things.First and fourmost she does it out of love she knows it keeps me happy.More than that she  acknowledges the fact that I look nice dressed as a woman in clothes appropriate to my age.I am guesxing another reason is that there isn’t another female in the house.We have no dsughters.Hopefully she sees me a fellow girl who she can chat with about clothes.We are in the same age bracket and have the same taste in clothes.There ‘s also very much a help each other attitude.If she has a dress or skirt that she no longer requires she gives it to me.She is welcome to borrow any of my skirts or dresses.If either of us runs out of tights we can give each other a few multipacks to see us through until we get more.Then there is the fun aspect,shopping for clothes online and planning instore girly shopping trips.She is the genitic girlfriend that I could never otherwise have and a sister.Great question Robin.Very well put.

Robin Snow
        Duchess

Hi Roberta,

My wife is definitely not a girly girl.  In fact she can’t understand why women like to wear women’s clothes let alone her husband.  She accepts my dressing because she knows how happy it makes me and it keeps me in balance.

Hugs,

Robin

Anonymous

Fortunate to have a very understanding gf. Recently, I asked her if she would have a problem with me getting my ears pierced. She looked at me like I was an idiot and said “why would I?”

Anonymous

Hi Robin , my wife new there was something different about me when we met , she wasn’t sure what it was nor was I ( although I was painting my toe nails then ). We stayed as friends for a while whilst I dated several other girls (who all new it was casual  for both of us ). Things grew between us  & 17 years later still together & in love . She’s a tom boy & I’m a softer male , we’ve discovered I’m gender fluid so possibly that’s what she identified years ago. She’s comfortable with this & the crossdressing has become a part of it. She’s not as comfortable with this part , so my full makeovers are done away from home. We’ve made compromises that help us navigate through this , I guess the love, respect , desire to be together has over- ridden everything – a relationship not to disguard. X Tiff

Anonymous

SO (poetic license here) I know a woman, have known her for many years. We have shared a secret sexting friendship. We can go conversations without any sex then reams (no pun intended) of text with very expressive desire and passion. Whether she fakes or not, it is the most erotic release. I have found at such times, my expression has become quite similar. I diverge for effect. Several years ago I blurted out I wanted to wear her panties. And she loved it. This started a long exchange of sexting with me more dressed as a woman. She bought me some things (Frederick’s, of course) but I found I wanted her more as me being a woman not the man she would end up discovering beneath. I have asked her to take me as a man would. But she wanted me to take her as a man. She did not want to be with a woman. Now, when we text (she lives quite a distance), her first question is “what am I wearing?”. This is followed soon thereafter with where have I “positioned myself”. My very long winded point is that my passion does not match her need for me except as a very good friend. The sex was so much a part of our relationship that it’s absence stole away much of the inhibition and spontaneity. My unsolicited opinion is that in most cases, a SO could not be herself as she had been, no matter her inclinations from the start. Would not ask her to further your emergence. May find that, if allowed, and if you can be patient, that she may always see you, the person she loves and see you as the person you love.

She knows it makes me happy and that not dressing makes me unhappy. And we’ve done things together that we probably wouldn’t have done if I wasn’t an out and about crossdresser.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I met my wife, I was in my androgynous attire, pantyhose, short shorts and platform wedges. A couple of weeks later she surprised me showing up at my place. She was not happy seeing women’s clothes lying about. I explained to her the clothes were mine. I wore them for enjoyment and to go to parties.

She asked mt to show her. I chose one of my favorite outfits, got all made up and stepped out of the bedroom to show her. She was stunned. She could not believe how pretty and sexy I was. She liked it. I became not just her boyfriend but girlfriend too.

Anonymous

That’s the way to do it!!!

You go, girl!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Awesome question!!! We have pretty stressful and demanding jobs. I really believe that CD’ing melts my stress and I become happy, playful and sexy. I think my state of being is contagious and soon she’s in our fun place. Z

My fiancee is supportive of my dressing, because she recognizes that it’s an outlet for my stress as well as being a part of who I am.  She sees that Marguerite is as much a part of my personality and character as anything else, and fosters that.  For us, it has deepened our relationship, allowed us to be more honest with each other and ourselves.  Not to mention we help each other with fashion and makeup.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I have an amazing parter who has known about my fem side since before we got together.

I was living full time fem at that time and after being asked to help when one of her family was injured, she decided that I was the one for her! So I put my transition on hold and went back to part time dressing, and after 34 yrs we are still together.

She is totally supportive and we go out to events, shopping, films, theatre etc. Initially, she used to find the adventure of going out to clubs with her ‘girlfriend who was really her boyfriend’ a fun element, with the shock/deception of it all, but this has now just grown into part of our day to day lives where we discuss if its a fem day or boy day, when planing what to wear that day, what events we have coming up etc..

She is the same size as me in most things so we often buy ‘us’ outfits or shoes, and she always buys me some lovely things like clothes, shoes and accessories etc..

I know that she is 1 in a million and count my blessings every day.

hugs

Dawn

x

Anonymous

Just read all the replies to this post. I’m really happy to know that there are women out there who have accepted and embraced CD’ing partners. Afterall, who wouldn’t want a partner who has the ability to bring a bunch of good things to to a relationship when in their natural state. Z

Leah
      Baroness

I told my wife about 3 months into our dating, as I wanted her to have the option to decide if it was something she could handle and deal with and be a participant. I knew if any of her answers were “no” it woudl create challenges between us.  While my dressing does not do anything for her, she does participate, do my make up and buy lingerie at times.  Not as often as I woudl like or prefer, but hope it will get better over time. She does know if is a stress reliever for me as well as it softens my square logical corners. Even though I have told her what I like, want desire, she is not an initiator, so it is up top me to start the process.

Hi Robin,   I started crossdressing as a result of an episode of Big Bang Theory where Leonard dressed in lingerie for Penny as an apology. My wife’s reaction to that indicated she REALLY liked the idea! I had always dressed in sexy male underwear for her but had purchased lingerie, breast forms and a wig.  I dressed for her and Stephanie was born. Since then we go shopping together for Stephanie and recently we had a trip where I was full enfemme for two days out and about. She always pushes me out of my comfort zone and has helped me be happier than ever in my life. Because of her acceptance, my love for her grows daily. I do try to make sure she also gets enough of the man she fell in love with and maintain balance and honesty. I just wish all here on CDH could have what I am so fortunate to have….. Stephanie

Anonymous

hang on to that lady and give her a big hug for me

Anonymous

the only thing my wife likes about my crossdressing is when i take off my female clothes and makeup and turn back into a man

Hi Dawn,

I just wanted to say that I went to your profile and really enjoyed your article on your offshore work. I worked offshore in the 80’s and it was tough on women. I can only imagine what you endured until established with the crew. It was your profile picture that caught my eye. I really loved all of the 50’s outfits in your profile. It brought back a lot of fond memories of a simpler time. Thanks for a blast from the past!!……..Stephanie

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?