Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Wendie Cross
      Duchess

I will never forget the excitement and over-whelming humility I felt. It was just like any other Saturday morning. I was still rubbing the sleep from eyes, wrapped up in my super soft pink robe, wearing one of knee length nightgowns and pink fuzzy slippers. I sat down at my desk with my first cup coffee and clicked on my lap top. Like most other girls, once my CDH profile page loaded, I would instinctively look up to the top right corner and see if there was a number on top of the notification icon. I got use to not seeing any number there. But on this Saturday morning my heart skipped a couple of beats when I saw 3 notifications pending. Three sisters had mentioned me so I quick went to my wall to see what they had said. All three girls, one of whom I recognized as a friend and two other girls, had congratulated me on being selected as a “FEATURED MEMBER”. At first I was confused. I scrolled over and down to the featured members list and there it was……..

MY CHIN HIT THE FLOOR !!

I sat there and stared at my profile image amongst 3 other gorgeous ladies, sipped my coffee, and tried to make some sense out of it. I asked myself, “how did such a confused and angry girl like myself end up on such a prestigious list?” Later that day I got a message from a very special friend of mine, Camryn, whom I am associated with through the CDH group, “Bayou Belles”, and she described to me what had just happen to me. The shock I felt that day has never really subsided. Every morning for days there was always a number on my notification icon. So many girls sending me hugs and kisses and congratulations. I can’t remember a time I felt so loved.

I mentioned to my friend that if I could have just one positive thing happen for me through this whole featured member week it would be to meet just one other very special friend like she was to me. I realized something very important this week. I don’t have to try so hard. Every girl here at CDH is my “very special friend.” I love you all. Thank you for an unforgettable week.

Wendie

Hey, Wendie, as of tonight, you’re STILL FEATURED!! Enjoy your time in the limelight, girl, you deserve it.

Hugs and kisses 💖❤❤

— Camryn

Wendie Cross
        Duchess

Thank you girlfriend, that means a lot coming from you.

Bisous et câlins

Very beautiful Wendie so authentic, heartfelt and honest so well said thanks for sharing it makes me smile and feel happiness for all who are here to be open and honest in sharing of ourselves and in understanding and supporting one another.

Hugs April

Wendie Cross
        Duchess

When I joined Crossdresser Heaven I had no idea that I would meet be friends with such great girls as yourself. Thank you

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Wendie, that is so wonderful and thank you for sharing that with all of us!

Erika

Wendie Cross
        Duchess

Your welcome sweetie. It has been my honor to represent CDH in such a pride felt manner.

Wendie –

Congrats on being selected as a featured member and for the heartfelt post.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Wendie Cross
        Duchess

Thank you Suzanne. It has been amazing the number of kisses X, hugs O and congrats I have had sent my way. Each and every one has made me blush. Including yours. Back at you girlfriend XOXO

Hi Wendie im sorry i missed your post here was just looking thru some old posts and there you were a well deserving girlfriend .. Miss Camryn  is a wonderful friend of mine also got to meet her ar Keystone and give her a big hug that was promissed to her when we became friends  i have a little black book of hugs and she was one on my list ha ha .. you join that list when you are going to Keystone as i got to meet many CDH ladies there so hope to add you to that list someday he he ..

Stephanie

Wendie Cross
        Duchess

Stephanie

I can’t believe the attention that this little forum post, about an experience in my life, has gotten. Being in your “little black book of hugs” sounds like fun. I’m sure that there is an elite number of girls on that list and I’m honored to be counted among them.

Kisses
        Wendie

Going to Keystone again this next year will collect on a few more he he so wishing for you to make it sometime ..

Stephanie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?