• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Lea.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Like the rest you, this year has been difficult to get through and we’re not even close to being done yet (of course nothing is to say 2021 will magically fix everything).

But….in searching for a sign of leadership somewhere to get through this, I’ve realized that I’m looking in the wrong place. With no one ever having ventured down this aisle before, our usual masculine-heavy leadership (work, political, community) just doesn’t have the answers.

Yet, my numerous feminine friends and contacts, including you ladies, lead me to the ephiphanies, the clarity in the sand storm, the sane explanation. I can only theorize that there is something about a feminine wired brain that seems to be able to understand today’s problems and find steps, sometimes small ones, towards a solution for this aisle that has never been ventured down before.

Is it that nature’s maternal instinct that somehow knows to thwart danger. Or maybe some more emphathetic part of the feminine influenced brain that makes a situation easier to understand, visualize, and solve.

Whatever it is, it’s the feminine minded in my life that are truly helping me to push forward during such a crazy time like this.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Lea.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Lea.

I love these thoughts – thanks for sharing!

The epiphanies brought about by our craft (and it is a craft to quite a large extent in my view) are real and life changing – life enhancing on the whole, despite the numerous problems it can bring.

For me, the upsides outweigh the downsides – even though the downsides can be really tough.

I agree, men should stop “manning up” and start “womaning up”, to tear down barriers to true equality of opportunity, and open up dialogue and interaction between the sexes for better understanding, and potentially a new enlightenment.

Love Laura

Very well said, Lea.

Lee Ann

Hi Lea You are right these are difficult times and the feminine mind looks after the young and the most vulnerable. Those are the people that have no voice but still have a need to be nurtured and protected. These two groups can help us remember our past but also secure our future. The feminine mind brings emotional comfort and stability that everything is going to be alright. We should celebrate not feel shame or guilt for being connected to the feminine mind. It is what make us special people. Luv Stephanie

Mona
      Duchess

I totally agree, Lea.  And it’s not just the intuitive/nurturing side of the feminine mind that should  be highlighted.  I think Betty White summed it up nicely with this famous quote:

“Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive.  If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding.”

Seren
      Baroness

Yes!
      I said in a convo on here not long ago ‘what the world needs is more girls like us’

Seren ⭐️🔥

Lea
      Lady

I’m noticing more proof of this daily in my life at work, family, local community, ethnic community. The masculine minds are finding themselves dumbstruck, lost, uncertain, etc.

The feminine minds feel the same way with one difference…. they are often more familiar with struggle.

Just like us CDs are familiar with life long struggling to be accepted, so this shelter is just a different struggle.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?