Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls!                                                                                                                                                                                I have finally made up my mind to do this if it kills me! It’s all I’m thinking about day & night. I want sooo badly to get dolled up into soft lingerie and a pretty dress with heels, but I want to look and act right. I am not gonna be a truck driver in heels. While reading some of the older posts here, I read one where the writer described how she learned to walk like a woman. So this morning I took my dog for a walk (brown & white Shih zue), and while I was walking down my street I worked hard at placing one foot in front of the other while slowing down my walking speed. (Probably looked like a duck with two broken legs, LoL). I shortened my gate but found in doing all o this my boys were in the way. They rubbed against my thighs and were very uncomfortable. Should I try using a Gaff while “practicing” my walk? I was not endowed with a large package and I don’t remember needing to wear one years ago as tight panties or pantyhose did the trick. Any advise???

Hi Bren….me again!  Watch the women and how they walk, where ever you go.  The single track walk is mostly used by fashion models on the runway or by business women in suits. Don’t worry about your stride as much as getting your bum to twitch from side to side. If you are not dressed like a fashion model, I think you will look quite out of place in public and get attention…if that is what you desire.

Have fun trying the single track…..I can do it but is hard on my hips and yes…family jewels.

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Hello Bren;

some tips in the link below: May help you…

https://feminizationsecrets.com/transgender-crossdressing-walk-like-woman/

Lisa

Thanks Lisa, I found Lucille’s program about a week ago and signed up to receive her initial free 3 steps and am considering the purchase of the program. Hugs, Bren

Sounds funny the advice I am about to give.

I manage it by sucking the Butt muscle for the leg you are about to move and swing the leg out from the hip not the knee as most men do.

See sounds mad. My SO says I walk like a woman and what hip I have moves. Also don’t try to walk the catwalk walk. Very few women walk day to day like this. Sit and observe. Find a shopping mall grab a coffee and sit and watch the walking. Also good for mannerisms

On a side note, my daughter walks like me when drab.  In heels i find it much easier to go slower and deliberate and move from the hips, in my 1″ booties and leggings I find myself needing to think about it a bit more.

First, wow, another truck driver that cross dress. If you’re ever in Texas let me know.

As for the walk, I found that my walk comes more from my hips while I’m wearing my waist trainer. I love the binding feel of it around my stomach. And because it controls my waist, my walk has naturally shifted more to my hips. Which also naturally gives my booty a little shake to it.

Other wise, I haven’t done much to change my walk other taking smaller steps and trying to remember heel toe while in heels.

As I’m relatively new here, I’m just scrolling through different posts and such, reading everyone’s stories. When I find one to comment on, I think, ‘why not, even if it’s a bit of an older one?’  – so:

As long as I’m not around my wife, I tend to have a very feminine walk – hip-sway, sashay, one foot in front of the other, shorter stride, all that jazz. When I’m home alone, I have no issue walking around my house in the nude, and with that femme sway, I can really feel my ‘cheeks wiggle as I walk! The first time I noticed this happen, I about died from sheer delight!

The irony is that whenever we are out, my wife always complains that I walk too fast, and my stride is too long for her short legs to keep up with – I do try to match her pace! – but she’s repeatedly said she isn’t interested in my feminine side (which is also ironic for an entirely different reason, a story for later perhaps!),  but if I were wearing some nice leggings or skinny jeans, and a pair of low heels or even flats, I would instinctively feminize my walk, and I wouldn’t suddenly be ten feet ahead of her when I wasn’t paying attention!

Lea
      Lady

Heels have a way of forcing you to walk more feminine, shorter gait, slower stride, one foot in front of the other, body postured, head up, behind out, back straightened. Heels also have a way of reminding you that you’re not walking correctly because your feet, legs, and back will end up hurting. Try using a full-length mirror (or an office building windows reflection) to watch your walk. Walk confidently, and remember, heel-first-then-toe, repeat.

Samantha,

Thank you so much for you advice. Everyday after work I have been spending time on my back porch practising my walk and my SO told me that I am now doing it good. That makes me feel so much better and I Love passing the “Chick” test! LoL

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?