Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Here is a transformation pic, from the first day putting on a full face of makeup to 9 months.  I think my makeup technique has matured.  LOL.  Here are a couple of things I focused on:

1) Brows: Softening them as best as I can softens the entire area.  For me, that means making them thin.  By lessening the brow, I visually lessen the brow bone, which to me is a significant marker between male/female identification.

2) Lashes:  I have no natural lashes to speak of, so finding the “right” lash length/style for me was extremely important.  It had to be long, full, but not sooooo long that it would take the look of drag.  I’ve purchased and tried SOOOOO many different styles, until I found the right one.  Now, I just purchase the exact same one in 20 pairs at a time.  I know exactly how to put them on, repeatedly, which makes the entire action of getting dressed en femme extremely quick and natural.

3) Foundation: This is where I think “less is definitely more”.  I try to completely avoid it most times.  I focused on my natural skin texture and making it as flawless as possible (Ponds products for the win here).

4) Facial hair/mustache.  If you truly want to go out as “passable” as possible, this is probably one of the key areas.  This makes a huge difference in identification… probably more than anything else.  There are tall girls, girls with broad shoulders, girls with no hips, girls with stronger facial features, girls with no boobs, girls with big hands… but MOST will not have a mustache or beard.  It’s as simple as that.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

So what is your secret for dealing with facial hair? I love your pics, btw.

Hi Mia!  Thank you.  Unfortunately, facial hair is difficult to address since everyone is going to be different.  It’ll be more about what we’re trying to accomplish, and what it will take to get there.  Case in point, I was at a restaurant the other day and a crossdresser had walked in and walked to the counter.  The folks next to me (a group of men) looked over and were clearly “attracted” as men do, simply because she was wearing such a cute outfit.  HOWEVER, as soon as she turned around, the amount of makeup she used to try to hide the mustache/beard shadow was evident.  Unfortunately, the men at the table instantly were “that’s a dude!”.  She was doing great up to that point!

Now, I don’t know if her goal was to be passable or not, so it’s just an observation.  Without the beard/mustache, she would have left everyone guessing.

I don’t really have the answer.  For me, I pluck every single hair that comes up, and use an IPL laser which is helping a great deal.  I’m willing to do everything I can to remove all traces of shadow because I have no need for it in guy mode either.  It’s all or nothing when it comes to that… as to me, it makes such a difference whether I’m going to get clocked or not.

Anonymous

Carmen you look good

Best wishes

Sarah

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Carmen ,

Looking great again !

Such a natural look.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Well unless you sing for Israel Carmen. But quite a few GG’s do suffer from a mustasche problem, be it not quite so prominent.

Lol Amanda xx

Haha!  Very true… but GG with a mustache still has enough other markers to still present as a woman!  That’s one signal I can’t afford to do without!  LOL.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing, Carmen.  I’ll keep that in mind when putting on my makeup.

Anonymous

Carmen, if I didn’t know any better, I’d have thought you were a GG, from your pics. Whatever you’re doing, it’s working. 😘

Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Carmen.

Thanks for the makeup tips. Looking at your pic the bar is high and way beyond my reach. I do love lashes and probably wear ones too long and fluffy but thats just for the bedroom. I like to dress a bit slutty sometimes. My brows aren’t thick but kept trimmed and not too shaped. I don’t have a heavy beard but I keep searching for that perfect concealer/foundation for this old weather beaten face and hope I don’t go bankrupt before I find it. Makeup is an art. I agree that any facial hair like a mustache is a no no for any girl who wants to be taken seriously as a female.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for the tips Carmen. I personally think the brows help present that feminine look, so I have thinned mine quite a bit.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?