• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

We all have “origin stories” for ourselves and part of that story for many and that many have told here, is the account of what happened the very first time you told someone else about this part of yourself.

But I want to be more specific (because often I think the first knee jerk reaction could be the most honest one), do you remember the first words the other person said TO you after you told? The first words another human being ever uttered to your femme selves?

For me it was my wife, and she said, “Do you use my stuff?” Followed by, “My closet is your closet.” And ending with, “But listen here missy. You need to get your own stuff because I don’t want you breaking any more zippers on any of my dresses!”

Ahhh…the good old days…lol

God bless,

Steph

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Steph, well here is my story.  One night over dinner about 6 or 7 years ago, I gathered the courage to tell my wife that I am a CD.  Her response was “Yes, I have known for years. You told me before”.  For the life of me, I don’t remember telling her; but I guess I did?????  I do remember telling her many, many years ago that my first wife wanted me to crossdress for an event.  Maybe she took that to mean that I am a crossdresser.  Well, anyway it was the simplest coming out story.

But it was her follow up comment that still hangs over me.  She said, “I know, but I don’t want to talk about it or see you dressed as a woman”.  Over the years, she has seen me in all sorts of female clothing as I continually push the boundaries of her conditional acceptance.  While it may not be a normal arrangement, it works for us.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

My girlfriend said that I could use any of her makeup. Since then she has been on the roller coaster of acceptance and non-acceptance. I agree, the good old days!

Eva

I remember telling my mum I wanted to dress femininely and that I hadn’t told anyone for years. Her response, “why didn’t you tell me earlier?!”

Ill never forget my wife’s first words.
      “Thats wonderful”
      Hugs, Regi💕

My wife said something along the lines of “It’s ok. Thank you for telling me”.

I told an ex-girlfriend. I sent her a picture of a cute girl in an absolutely beautiful purple dress. I asked her how would I look in this. She said that purple is not my color and I need to shave.  She is the only one that I have come out to and she has been so supportive.

❤️
      Octavia

I remember when I told my first wife. She replied “Umm, ok. lets get you shaved and see how you look with some make-up.” She was much smaller in stature than I, so she suggested we go buy me some clothes. Off we went to K-mart (we had very little money at the time) and I came home with several panties, a bra, a dress, skirt, a top and a pair of pumps.I was in heaven! we got me some more things at thrift stores. I didn’t have a lot of my own feminine stuff when we got married, but I had purged a lot things right before we got serious. Ah the “good ol’ days’

After my mail carrier figured it out and coaxed me out my first 2 people were good GG friends. The first is near my age. A former nurse, she has seen it all. I knew she would respond positively. Her reaction was “Ok, what do I call you?” And we went on from there. She has only slipped on name or pronouns once since then. The second, a former work mate, was even more wonderful. She said “So what took you so long?” She also said I have the legs for it so we’re great.

The third person was my sister. Her reaction was “I always knew there was something special about you.” She Is thrilled to have a little sister.

I always was somewhat effeminate but I thought I hid it most of the time. I guess I’m not so good at keeping a secret.

😁

Beth

Stevie65
      Lady

My wife sais ” really? I am glad you told me. We can start with silk bed sheets.”

Next day when i got home from work she left me a note on the kitchen table that said “I got a few things try them on and what fits wear them until i get home from work”

I had the day shift and she was afternoon shift. I had to wear a black skirt 5 inch heels nylons with a blue top and a bra. All night until she got home….. was fun doing the dishes and taking out the garbage dressed.

Stevie

Anonymous

The first person I told was my sister, I was 12 and upset and confused and she told me it was alright, i’m not a freak and she still loved me and always would. Then she sorted me a few things out and told me to leave the rest alone I was stretching everything.

Anonymous

Beautiful

Anonymous

Yes, she’s a great big sister still.

For me when I revealed I preferred panties my so said hey it does not change who you are to me they are just a piece of cloth

Anonymous

My wife knew I liked women’s clothes; she had seen me in one or two of her tops, earlier (they were too large). But I count the “first” as the time I fully Dressed (sans makeup) for my first makeover; and I showed her instead of telling her. What she saw was her husband in Drag, and her remark was not kind, and definitely not PC, so won’t be repeated here. Upon my return, her comment was much kinder: she said I was passable, and that I looked like a “little old lady” – which was an accurate assessment. But she didn’t approve of men in dresses.
      The situation has since MUCH improved; I celebrated St Patrick’s Day full-femme, in an ankle-length lime green skirt green top and tights, and white wedgies….and she has said to me twice that I looked nice.

Bettylou

My mom was the first to discover my secret. I still cringe at the words she used to vent her disgust and disappointment at her discovery. It was the most hurtful response I have ever had regarding my crossdressing. I can’t even write what she said. I just tried to say that I didn’t understand why I did it, but that I liked the way it made me feel. Didn’t go over well.

My sis dressed me the first time when I was 5, the other girls greeted me that day and we had a lot of fun thereafter.

The first adult was the man I was crushing on when I was a teenager.  I had made several plans to try and meet him, but chickened out every time.  I rode my bike by his home all the time and waved and said hi to him a lot, but was usually going by too fast for him to respond.

One day I didn’t see his car, so I was going a lot slower when he came out by some bushes he had been trimming, smiled and told me “Hello”.  I was so startled that I wrecked my bike, but not bad.  He hurried over and helped me up, looking me up and down.  He had a hand on my shoulder and said again “Hello, ” and added ” my name is Vincent, and are you alright?”  OMG yes I  was and petrified at the same time.  That started a 3 year friendship and very intense relationship with my first boyfriend/confidant/lover.

PaulaF

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?