Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well now we have posts about breast forms, hip pads, bum pads, bras, panties, corset, stockings, wigs, makeup, and many other feminine items that we purchase to enjoy our passion. But what about those two extremely feminine cold weather pleasure indicators, those two mesmerizing automatic  stare at eye catching  nipples, the instant focal point of feminine sexuality and attraction. Two  small but powerful accessories in our perfection of femininity. I myself have have two adhesive pairs, one small size nipples and one prominent pair,to which I can stick on to my forms, or not if I please. So here we are, are you a nipple girl or not.? 

My own nipples are not real large but they are always perky. There are times depending on my outfit I like showing pokies so I will wear nipples on my breast forms.

Anonymous

Oh absolutely agree, it does depend on the outfit Jennifer. 

Anonymous

Hi Honey.

I have two pairs of forms…a smaller pair for ” lounging” and a larger pair for hitting the town/ everyday…both have prominent nipples…its only fair and right to look the best and most realistic you can… even through a bra you get that…..”ooh it must be cold, look at those” look….my idea of real rock n rollas…..who doesn’t like that look…???….they were not cheap, but in the greater picture, are boobies not as important as just about anything a girl has???

Grace xx

Anonymous

Oh absolutely my darling, just as important as the bounce and jiggle of the breasts. Mama ‘s poke your eyes out wet t-shirt look. Now that’s rock and a rolling sweetie. He he xx

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Amanda, I must be one odd CD as I try to stay as natural as possible.  No wig, no breast forms, no hip or butt pads, typically no makeup and no fake nipples.  And yet, I still pass for female.  I went shopping this morning wearing my ladies jacket, boots, mitts, etc. and was called Ma’am everywhere I went.  It makes me feel good but drives my SO crazy.  It also drove the guy at customer service into confusion when I exchanged some ladies jeans I bought a couple of days ago for a smaller size!!!!  He looked at my store photo ID membership card and then at me and didn’t know what to say other than “Is this your card?” Well, that’s just me, I like being a natural gurl. Stay safe, stay healthy, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Your Just sweet and a beautiful person Krista, that’s all that matters in life really , always a pleasure to read  your replies too sweetie xx

Hi Amanda,

I have several pair of breast forms.  Some have nipples and others don’t.  So I had to pick multiple selections.

Alice

Anonymous

Amanda what happens if you go out and it turns cold or vice versa, do you have a quick change system or just roll with whats in place.

Diana

Anonymous

Good “points” Diana, no I just go with what I am wearing, but in the winter /Autumn time here in the UK it’s simple enough to judge if your wearing a certain top, you would probably have perky nipples. But there again it depends on individual choice and fashion as to if you want to exhibit and enhance your nipples. Gosh a handbag full of different nipples to change would be overwhelming. 

Anonymous

I do love looking down and seeing a hint of nipple pushing out through my blouse, it’s quite erotic – in a nice way though.

Anonymous

Well that’s femininity for you Diana, perky uncontrollable nipples are an everyday occurrence of a GG’s life. 

Anonymous

I hope that they appreciate it!

Anonymous

Gosh…imagine dropping your handbag…. nipples everywhere!!!!

Amanda on all fours in aisle 4…

shop assistant….” can i help you madam”???

Amanda….”yes please, i think my nipples have bounced under the ready meals”!!!!!

Chaos …..haha.  xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Two pairs of my form have nipples the other one doesn’t so I get to add nipples of my choice, small to quite large depending on the bra and top I’m wearing. I have a few tighter fitting tops that sometimes I don’t wear a bra or form and my natural nipples show quite well in those. I for one like nice bright high beams!

Forms with nipples.

Proing!

I’m a nipple lover, presenter, lover…

Nipples are the most feminine of all the traits presented! How can one not love sticky out nipples?
      The very nature of feminine nipples is the most ‘passable’ of a crossdresser’s makeup.
      Ok…not the most very sticky out sort but the most attractive semi-hard type that makes most men sit up and take notice!
      I bought a lovely stretch top by Calvin Klein today that only emphasised my nipples and… well, the male contingent was beside themselves! Strike one for Polly and her nipples!

Protruding Polly! xxx

Anonymous

Polly….Newsflash!!!!

New addition to the Oxford English dictionary…..

Sticky out Nipples.   😂😂😂

Yes absolutely !

I bought 2 sets of “larger than life” stick on nipples from amazon.  Weird thing is one of them is smaller than the other.

The larger one I applied to the C breastforms, while the other went onto the B breastforms.

So now my nipples are very noticeable in pretty much anything I wear, and I simply love it.  My wife thinks it is a faux pas to have nipples showing, but in some episodes of Friends, you can see Rachel’s nipples showing, clear as day.

Hi Amanda , stick on nipples, you must be kidding me . The twins  are the best i have ever had and came from forever young .I was exited ! but on trying them in situe the” nipp’s” in the picture did not protrude through my bra , a little squirt of clear silicone sealer and just patted down with a wet finger and the following day i had achieved the look of my wife’s pretty girls.         To conclude  they are still in everyday use and are the best pair i have ever purchased and they are reaching puberty. Are their actually such a thing as stick on nipples .PS if you look closely at my profile pic with the red top  you can see the end result ,only got to work on the boat race now  ,he he. Py xx.

Anonymous

Yes PY self adhesive one’s in many sizes. No they are not for collecting and sticking on your bavaclava either. 

Amanda ,you are such a treasure. Py xx.

Anonymous

Is that a polite way of saying I am a fossil PY? xx

“No young lady” , i was only speaking Metaphorically. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Py…

Im sure i saw a sticker…” Dumper drivers wear stick on nipples”….it must be true

“Knickers”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Py xx.

My breast forms all have moderate sized nipples that will display themselves with form fitting tops.  I like the look.  That said, in recent years, I wear the breast forms less frequently unless my outfit needs them to fit properly.  Why?  Well, here’s the thing!  Over time, I’ve found that when I CD, my own nipples have become more sensitive.  When I put on most feminine tops, my nipples grow more erect and respond to touching like I believe they do for most women.  It’s not my imagination, but it probably is somehow related to my evolved feminine propensities.  I don’t believe it is uncommon for men to feel this sensation, but it varies from person to person what triggers the response.  So, I often feel more feminine with my own.  Just sayin!

FAM

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have 2 sets of the “biggies”, Including the aerolas and they sure show through a sheer blouse or top. I am a C Cup in my bras and the largest forms fit well in a “full cup” bra. (Just took one off an hour ago…)

For my smaller C cup forms I have over time bought two smaller sets. They are next to useless.. Y ‘see, most of my bra and form wearing occurs at night in bed and the times I sleep bra less with these smaller forms on are when I can end up with a nipple on the end of my foot….  They ..just.. wont.. stay… on.

Even with using the “It stays” adhesive from the Breast Form store.

GRRRRRRRR

Caty

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

The nipples built into my forms are pretty noticeable whenever I wear something form fitting.  Never understood why people get so worked up about the human body.  Boobs stick out.  Why shouldn’t nipples?  I’ll proudly display mine.

My wife doesn’t think that showing nipple is very classy… and apparently doesn’t always look in the mirror! I, OTOH, think they’re cute, hot…or sometimes not depending on who is displaying them. My forms came with a separate set of nipples to stick on, but I haven’t used them out of deference to an otherwise supportive SO.

No-nip-Bridgette

Anonymous

well with my natural ones always perky no matter what maybe part of my HRT been on for month

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh, my kingdom for a nice pair of nipples!  For the record, the average zit is bigger than mine 😪.  Thankfully I have decent ones on  my forms, not too big, not too small.  I’m still waiting for the high tech, temperature sensitive, forms with nipples that grow when it’s cold.  That would be cool, no pun intended!!  Much more realistic.   Could someone get to work on that please?  I’ll even pre- order a couple pairs!  Lol

Trisha
      Duchess

Absolutely a nipple girl. And whats more, lime you, I have several I use as my mood demands. And the upside is they arent trying to figure out if you are x or y if they are staring at the breasts.

💋

Trisha

My forms have nipples attached, though I don’t like them showing through clothing so it often means wearing a padded bra. I like the idea of having the nipples when I’m going for natural-feeling, though if I’m going for low-cut tops and dresses I tend to tape or sticky bra for “natural” cleavage with enhancers, which I have both with and without, though the ones with are barely noticeable.

Anonymous

Enjoy sweetie, areolas that could be another direction topic!!!!

Anonymous

Steph….

If you wear your” wine corks ” anywhere near a white van man parade…be prepared for a….

” Cor, watcha darlin’, i could ang’ me at’ on one of those” !!!!…..or similar…

Prominently yours, grace x

Anonymous

All this nipplomania just caused an old memory to surface in my mind, many years ago I was speaking to an attractive young woman of my acquaintance who was wearing a jumpsuit of some thin stretchy material, I was sitting, she standing a few feet in front of me and my eyes could not tear themselves away from the large pair of nipples quivering just in front of my face, clearly outlined in all their glory through the material. Don’t know if she was aware of the effect all this was having but I have no idea what either of us were saying at all.

Don’t quite know how that was relevant but I thought it was worth sharing.

Anonymous

Steph…if that happens…

i NEED a pic of that in my life!!..please send to…

Grace Scarlett, the naughty corner, c/o cdh….

Anonymous

Probably all of the above, it was a long time ago but I can still see those two beauties straining against the fabric there in front of my eyes as if it was yesterday  – ah sweet memories… that girl was a gymnast and had a body to die for…..

Wistfully

Diana.

Anonymous

Well I look forward to hearing of your country exposures Stephanie, I like to try and encourage erotic art, Grace has me on all fours in the supermarket with a handbag full of nipples bouncing like rubber balls all over the shop floor after I drop my bag. Yeah you are right it’s not going to erotic more shock art. But the image is embedded already in your mind sweetie.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey I have lots of great ideas, problem is most of them suck….  Lol

We’d sell a tonne of these though! 🙂

Anonymous

Well Stephanie you are welcome and thank you, after my bubble bath tonight, I will enjoy my sucking( opps sorry) succulent nipples (sorry) nibbles. Mmmmmm edible chocolate nipples how exciting can’t wait to get my tongue, (sorry), Mouth (sorry) lips, (apologies ) hands, oh  sod it, eat the bloody things.  

Anonymous

Auntie…

I so need these… please keep me abreast of any developments…xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

You got it toots!  It would have been nice to have these for the winter.  Harder to test in the warm weather. 😁  I’ll need access to a walk in freezer…

Anonymous

Haha….and may i say, I’m loving your new pic….❤️❤️

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?