• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Spending the holiday being nostalgic and reminiscing over years and friends gone by.
      Growing up, going thru high school and college my best friend and I did everything together. Partied, concerts, road trips to the U.S.; we grew up together. I was best man at his wedding, godfather to one of his children ….
      Well i remember him on the 25th anniversary of his death – he died of a brain tumor in his early 30’s.
      Where am I going with this? Years earlier I was helping him clean up his apartment before he moved in with his ( future ) wife. In one container I found a box of panties and bras. I was surprised! Being still in the closet and a coward about admitting it, I never mentioned it. My friend, a fellow cross dresser!! Now after all these years I still regret never saying anything. The support and strength we could have given each other …. all wasted because of fear and discomfort. One of the reasons I now vow to never deny myself to others, and to give support to anyone i can. Maybe I can gain forgiveness to myself for not saying anything to my best friend all those years ago. I never was strong enough till it was too late. To my bf from days gone by: Sorry Steve.
      Too bad. We were always close, but we were also closer than we admitted to each other. Girls, always aupport your friends while you still have them! Death will wait for no one.

First time this story has ever been told.

Molly
      Duchess

Stevie;

Such a powerful story.   Thank-you for sharing and to lose a friend so young is always a horrible thing.

Your instruction is so true.

-Molly

Anonymous

Stevie,

I was very close to my mother. She died unexpectedly when I was 24. There are so many things that I wish that I would have said to her. My mother suffered from depression and loneliness from a childhood trauma. I was the only one in our house who would try to understand her feelings. And I think she would have supported me letting my female side out, she did want a girl. Have you thought of writing a letter to your friend? I have written several letters to my mom.

Hugs,

Kay

Anonymous

wow Stevie how birds of a feather flock together may God Bless your friend in heaven

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?