Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals, the shops in the UK opened on Monday so I decided to wait a few days then went shopping with my Ggbf. It was soooo nice being out in the sun and spending some serious time (and money) with my Ggbf. I bought some nice clothes, all on sale or from charity shops. So that was the good.

The painful was my shoes. Id bought some second hand 3″ platform cork sandals off eBay, and the strap on the right one was failing on me in two places. I also kept twisting my left ankle, in heels. Did it about 6 times. I did eventually find a pair to replace them after searching for an hour plus. Size 9 womens shoes are a pain to find in regular shops. I feel for you gals that have bigger. The shoe I bought to replace them are in my pics if your interested. In the hunt for them though I did go into a charity shop and the man at the till called me HE, whilst he was on the phone checking of they had any womans 9s in stock! I was slightly p*****d off but I didn’t show it.

Just before I got to the shoe shop I popped into a tai nail and beauty salon. Had my eyebrows waxed. When I looked in the mirror I almost cried with joy. I could see Trisha staring back at me with all her glory. His face is going.

So it was a long, painful and beautiful day for me. I love being a woman.

Love Trisha.

Ps I spent 31 in flats so gonna avoid them if possible. I’m a heels gal, until they kill me anyway. I hear their plots and schemes.

Anonymous
      Lady

HE?!  Does he not have eyes?  You’re a woman through and through, my friend!  SOOO glad you had a great day in the sun!  Here’s to many MANY more!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

P.S. I bought ANOTHER pair of heels today.  I believe you are correct on their plot to kill us….or at least maim our bank accounts  🙂

Peta Mari
      Lady

Excuse my ignorance, what is Ggbf?

Sounds like you had the best day.

Good for you Trisha!

I hate men. That person was beyond insulting to you. Women are much better people.

I would love to get my brows done. You know what Trisha? I would like an arched eyebrow.

Keep doing it Trisha!

Diane

Think he was just ignorant. I work with plenty of guys that have accepted me properly.  Im going to get mine threaded next time thibk I’ll get a nice arch put in them.

Ps it’s common enough for guys to be a lot neater thes s days so you could reduce the size of yours

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?