Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      K Swim
      Lady

After reading many forum posts on this site, I have discovered that there are many others out there who would agree that dressing up is nice, but being outside while dressed feels better. I have come to realize that myself.

I still enjoy going to the lake for fishing. Since my only female clothing item preference is one piece swimsuits, that kind of gives me a one-up. I will sit by the lake with my fishing pole, maybe catch a few fish, drink some sodas, but most of all, enjoying the feeling of the swimsuit I am wearing under my male clothes. When night falls and I know I am alone and can’t be seen by anyone, off come the shirt and shorts right before I dip into the lake.

My biggest problem is my limited choices of places to go. Most of the nice looking lakes are on private land, and the public lakes are either heavily populated (because they have the convenience of WiFi hotspots), or heavily trashed because people using them a dumping ground. If I knew any of the land owners, I would have no problem asking for permission to go fishing in their lakes.

BTW, the reason I take the risk of swimming in the lakes as opposed to pools is obvious: what I am wearing. I can hide in and around lakes. I have yet to find a deep pool that I could use without attracting the unwanted attention that I know I would draw.

Anonymous

I also enjoy being outdoors while dressing up. I’m a bit lucky as I have 5 acres out in the country with only one close neighbor but their house sits closer to the road. My back yard is pretty private so its not unusual for me to be outside in a one-piece, a bikini or wearing my go-to for comfort, yoga pants, and a cami or leotard. I’m just careful as to keep an eye out to make sure the neighbor isn’t coming up to mow his backfield which is right over the fence from my back yard. where I’m in plain sight. I think they know I crossdress though. A couple of times I have seen them and they were up this way, I ducked down behind my truck or behind a bush really fast but it’s possible they saw me in one of my leotards. A couple of weekends ago I was out in my backfield putting up fencing and a couple of women were looking at a house (I think to Rent) that’s behind my property. They were off aways about 80-90 yards but one of them motioned my way to the other lady and I can see them talking, I’m sure they knew what I was wearing. I just kept working and watching them, they looked my way a few times but eventually left.

K Swim
        Lady

That much of a backyard with privacy? Yes please!

I currently rent a house in a neighborhood with a few hundred houses and there’s barely supervised kids running around all the time. I would love to set up a pool in my backyard and spend my time swimming in that instead of the lake, but I would then become “that weird guy” and/or there would be kids knocking at my door all the time asking to use it…if they were to even ask at all. I could install a chain link fence to keep the kids out, but I would still have no privacy and the possibility of kids asking to use it all the time.

Anonymous

Yea, I would have a pool but I can’t afford it right now. I do have a 300-gallon water tank from tractor supply which is nice to soak in.. I’m working on a design to make it into a wood-burning hot tub for the colder months… I often have bonfires where I sit out back dressed while enjoying margaritas.  I have often thought it would be nice to have a CD cookout here since it’s so private..

K Swim
            Lady

I would take a 300 gallon water tank as well. Just need the privacy to go with it

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love being a crossdresser. To put on some nice shiny pantyhose, sexy shoes, a short dress, pretty hair wig, bra with nice firm breasts and full make up is such a thrill.

What makes it even better and way more scary but much more exciting and thrilling is going out. But after doing this many times over several years, I also find I’m not really sure where to go. Still  love it.

K Swim
        Lady

I like hearing about others being able to walk around that way during the bright daytime. Since I am not passable, I will never be able to do that without drawing in unwanted attention.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I wouldn’t exactly say I’m passable. I’m 6’1″ and with my pumps or platform wedges they make me 6’5”- 6’6″. And with my short dress and shiny pantyhose I don’t exactly blend in. Still I love it and when heads turn to check me out it’s such a thrill and rush like nothing else.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?