• This topic has 24 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey gorgeous girls!

Quick fun question: what’s you fav lingerie to wear incognito? For me it’s got to be pantyhose (tights for girls like me in UK) paired with a no VPL thong!

What’s are your favs, and tips for my shopping trip?

Kisses, Em xxx

Anonymous

Incognito Emily for me would be “John Lewis” Holdups fabulous fit and really superb grip. Lol Amanda X

Anonymous

Oh honey! I love that choice! Kisses

A bralette and panties.

I usually go with panties for running around incognito. Hose under pants would be far too hot for me unless it were winter and I was outdoors! As for bras, cami, etc I don’t understand how some of you pull it off without it photographing through your male shirt…..

In the summer, just a pair of panties (granny panty style).  I don’t like hot weather at all so pantys is about as much incognito as I can go.

Winter is far better, depending on where we are going, tights and pantys or just a swimsuit all incognito.  Wearing a parka helps hide the outline of the swimsuit.

I like to wear stockings with a garter belt under long pants, but only in cooler weather. I like a thong in summer months!

Anonymous

Suspender belt (aka garter belt!), stockings & high leg panties.

i wear different panties depending on my mood and where i am going, most always a nice thong – i do not worry about VPL but if someone actually said something i really do not know how i would respond.  i will also wear a bralette if wearing something that will conceal it from others gaze.  i am wearing all this for me anyway.

suzette

Definitely a matching bra and panty set with a girly waist chain below my belt line. Preferably silky panties with some lace (hipsters or boy shorts) and an un-padded bra. Of course the un-padded bra is important for obvious reasons – however, it also makes my nipples feel tingly all day with just the slightest of movement 😉

Anonymous

Hello Emily.

I like hosiery. Expecially glossy. CdR Enturo super Lucido. I really like Carmen Liu matching set. Poisoned Petal. Look and see. I think you will like them. They are having a sale right now. They do sell fast. When her first round of lingerie came up for sale it sold out in 3 months.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

I wear panties everyday, I started after I retired and love it, they are so much more comfy than guys underwear. In the winter time I wear a bra just about everyday and stockings or pantyhose to. They feel great and keep my legs warm, Canadian girl here don’t forget.

For me it’s either string bikini or thong. Those are my favorites.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Emily,

Most definitely panties.  Sometimes a Cami if it’s not too obvious under my top.  Now that the cooler months are ahead of us, I may try adding pantyhose as well.

Robin

udcd
      Lady

I wear panties every day. No more guy underwear for me. If I can’t wear a bralette, then I wear a women’s tank top as my undershirt.

Hi Emily Here is a sexy one I love to wear in the wintertime with my jeans and a flannel shirt.

I wear a maiden form body shaper bodysuit style #1456 in black.

It has little lace. and it has a bra type front and I feel so pretty in it.

I love bodysuits and leotards anyway.

Patty

K Swim
      Lady

Swimwear…most of the time when I am not at work. Underdress in them in the wintertime more often

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’ll go with pantyhose as well. Mainly because they are so easy to hide under my pants and socks, and they feel divine all the time.

Amy

Have enjoyed being in male mode with hose and garter belts under pants or a bralett without forms which gives me the feeling that I am still a girl. I also think we behave more girly when we have these simple reminders throughout the day

Panties (usually a thong) almost always.  I even learned how to change at the gym locker room at work without exposing myself.

In the winter, on weekends I might wear tights (opaque tights) in lieu of socks.  During the spring and autumn I might wear pantyhose or thigh high stay up stockings, with women’s trouser socks on top.  These are more likely if I know I will be going out later en femme.

Anonymous

For me always panties…and an underbust corset

I love wearing pantyhose or tights along with a lacy, strappy bodysuit with bra cups. I wear this under male clothes and it makes me feel good. I love the feeling of the bodysuit pulling between my legs over the tights, it’s like my special secret that makes me feel girly all day.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love pantyhose, especially sheer to waist. I always wear them. Combined with a matching bra and panty set it is just heaven.

Definitely high cut nylon panties with a matching garter belt and sheer stockings for me under my drab clothing. If I’m feeling particularly adventurous that day, I’ll add a silky camisole on top.

Emily
      Lady

Always panties! Don’t even own anything else. My favorites are hip hugger style or bikinis. In the cooler months, bra, camisole, and tights (or stockings). I also paint my toenails when sandal season is over so they are always covered by socks.
      I only wear women’s jeans as well. Most of the time I am dressed 75-100% female and no one is any the wiser. As was mentioned by someone else, changing in the gym locker room can be tricky, but I have it pretty well figured out.

Thanks for the question!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?