Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Karla Rogers
      Duchess

So, this is a hypothetical question

Suppose you could wake up one morning and be a biological woman for a short period of time.  You have a choice of what the duration would be.  During this time period, you would experience ALL physical, emotional and societal situations that a full biological woman would have.  Your family roles have all been reversed.

Would you choose one day, one week, one month, three months or one year?  Why would you choose that particular time period?

GO!

I would choose “One Year”.  If I am going in, I am going all in.  Anything less would probably leave with hanging storylines.

MacKenzie Alexandra

One week for me, and it had better be no that time of the month. Best, Marlene

As long as possible lol

Hi Karla i voted for 1 year, but if i could i would love to live the rest of my life as a woman, I’m hoping that because of my age i wouldn’t have to go through the menopause, I’m hoping that i could be one of those ladies that lunch, meet up with the girls and spend all afternoon in some swanky restaurant X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Thea
      Lady

I was going to vote for a year and say indefinitely if possible: but if it were for a finite time only then I say the shortest possible.  At the moment I get just a few hours a week when I just scratch the femininity that I feel inside.  And the sadness and sense of loss I feel when I’m undressing and reverting to guy mode is really bad.  What would it feel like after being fully feminine for a year?… I’m not sure I could take that.

Hope that’s not a downer for anyone else though! Apologies!

Gabby xx

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I think that depends a lot on the type of women I become, Wicked Witch of the West or Paige Spiranac (“sexiest women alive” according to google), or something in between.
      For some strange reason I would probably go with “1 Year” for one of them and “1 day” for the other, I leave it to you to guess which one.

Now for something in between, guess age comes in to play also since a 9 year old vs 99 year old does make a difference. Going for something younger I would probably mostly use it as a way to start over (for a year).

/kelly

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

If I were wake up tomorrow a woman, I would want it to last forever. If this happened it would  not have been something I did to make it happen, so my friends and family would have to accept me, there would be no judgement. Hopefully this new me came with a full head of hair, lol. I would definitely go shopping!!!!

I went with a year. I can not imagine I would regret that. By six months I think I would have a idea one way or the other. If it was everything I could imagine I would start to make it permanent. I would not chose forever without a trial run. I like who I am and might miss myself.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

TBH finite options are inadequate.  I didn’t vote.

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

I agree, longer options would have included 3 yr 5 yr and of course permanent.

J J
      Lady

I voted a month. I feel that will be adequate time to explore femininity in reasonable detail. I really have no desire to be a woman, I just like to dress like a woman. That said, I have always wondered what it would be like to be a woman, so a month trial seems reasonable. A week is too short, and a year too long, but I did consider the three month option.

edit to add: If I could change back and fourth at will, I would choose the one day option as it is kind of how I dress anyway, a day here and there.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by J J.

I said one year. It would be a great opportunity to really see what it’s like.

I voted one week, but I have questions. Sooo many questions.

Do I get to choose the night that this magical transformation takes place? Would I wake up as a woman the same age as I am, or do I get to choose the age of my transformed self? Do I get to choose the physical attributes of my new cis-woman self? I mean, I have a huge investment in femme clothes, bras, shoes, rings, all of which fit my male self. Do I get to choose how long or short my hair will be? (I also have a large selection of wigs, mostly grey, styled for a “woman of a certain age”, in case I wake up bald as a cue ball.)

Depending on the age I choose (or is chosen for me?), would I wake up that morning having all the skills that an average woman of that age would have developed as she grew up? That is, would I continue to walk as a man walks? Would I be able to walk in heels as gracefully as the average modern woman? Would I be able to fasten my bra hooks in the back as if I’d been doing it all my life? And how about makeup? Would my makeup skills be (hopefully) better than those of my CD self?

But, if the biological woman I morph into would meet the above criteria, then I would tell everyone I know that I’m going on a week’s vacation, drive in drab to Disneyworld in January or February, check into Disney’s Grand Floridian, then, on the first night “invoke the magic”. Thereafter, I would have six fun-filled days of doing Disney as a woman. Since Disney is LGBTQ-friendly, if anyone questions my male ID, I’ll just say I’m a crossdresser on vacation!!

It would be the next best thing to the Keystone Conference!!!

— Camryn Occasionnel

Karla Rogers
        Duchess

My thought when I came up with the scenario was that you would be the age you are now.  You would also look the best as you envision yourself when presenting as a woman.  A total feminine version of yourself with all the attributes that go with that.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Karla,

I chose a year. I can’t imagine getting the full experience without at least that much time. I hope I could be younger, and have my long hair back!
      If it was going really well, and I didn’t want to go back at the end of the year though, that would be too sad for me!

💕Lara

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I chose 1 week.  I’ve often fantasize about magically being fully female for a weekend.  I think I could experience all I want to in a week.  I have no desire to live as a woman but I’d love to experience being a fully biological woman (ie not have to glue my boobs on LOL) but there are aspects of being a woman that I don’t feel the need to experience, like menstruation.  While we’re fantasizing, during my week as a woman I’d want to be 20 years younger.

Thanks for posting this Karla!  It’s a really fun question and I’ve enjoyed reading the responses.

💖Lola

I like to dress in women’s clothes, but I never wanted to be a woman, except for possibly experiencing the big “O.” So I think I’d pick one day.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I would have liked longer options to have been included. I selected 1 yr as it was the longest option.

However, as Carolyn Kay said if I magically woke up a woman I would not want to ever go back. I would have the perfect explanation, and everyone would just have to accept the new me. And yes, I would go shopping immediately with Carolyn.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Roberta it’s a date, let me know when it happens and I will do the same, lol.

I agree there should have been more to choose from, I choose a year, but I would want it to be permanent and the time, if I could choose, would be after my kids were born. To just be for a limited time period would make it hard to turn back, as you would just be getting accustom to your new self and then have to go back to someone your not really happy with, after all I think we change to someone else for a number of reasons, but I feel that’s the main one for me anyways……….

Anonymous
      Lady

I chose a year because I don’t think one could get the full experience of a womans life in any less time. It does matter the age I would be and what sort of body I would have but its all hypothetical anyway. A fun post.

I choose 1 year, but I really want it to be forever. I am one of those that believes that I am a woman in a man body! Therefore any transformation I would want would be permanent. It’s Sweet and simple to the point. Not a day, week, month or even a year. It’s forever or nothing at all.

I put that I wanted to stay as a woman for a year . But , honestly , if I woke and saw that I was indeed a woman . I would want to stay that way for the rest of my life .

I voted for one year, but would prefer;

To infinity… and beyond!

I picked one year with the hopes of forever a biological woman because that’s what I should have been.   “I AM A WOMAN” just not biologically the way I would prefer.

Anonymous
      Lady

As long as possible!

I have been praying to God since I was 6 years old that I would go to bed one night and wake up the next morning and be a girl. This has been a lifelong thing for me but when I was a kid transitioning was not even a thing so it never was an option. If I was a kid now, they would have put me through therapy and determined that I was a transition candidate and my life may have been different. Either way, give me the year, but it would be so depressing go go back. I have wanted to be a girl every day of my conscious memory so that would be tough to let go of after finally achieving it.

Lauren xo

i might for a day or two but i like my male parts they feel good in womens clothing

Anonymous

I chose “one week”. I don’t feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body, but I have a strong feminine side that only gets expressed occasionally. I’d love to see how it feels to be a woman, completely.

It would be a whirlwind week, full of shopping, dressing, flirting, etc.

Much love,
      Raquel

This is a hard one. One day would not be enough to fit in everything I want to experience as a woman. A year would also not be good, as I think by that time, I would feel I was a complete woman, and I would not be able to handle having to return to being a male again after that much time. With that I mind, I picked a week thinking it would be enough time to really experience what it is like to be a woman but would not be so long that I would have problems having it taken away from me again.

It is not an option, but the best choice for me would be having the ability to change back and forth at will. I could then get my girl time in but also still be the person my wife married.

Hugs,

Emily

I picked a year, not sure how it would go though. Could I opt out if it wasn’t working out?

Sometimes I find myself wishing I was a girl. Ok, most times. I don’t mean that I want to transition to female, I have no desire to do that, I just wish I could be one whenever I wanted. I enjoy wearing women’s clothes, but I don’t have a feminine body so I could never pass as female no matter how hard I try, so I just imagine I’m actually female. 

If I had a genie, one of my wishes would be that I could say a magic word and switch back and forth. I’d become a late 20’s or early 30 something, petite girl. Part of the wish would be that everyone that knows me, would suddenly know me as a Stephanie. That way, I could stay a girl for as long as I wanted and still go about my “normal” life. I’d have all knowledge of how to do makeup and hair and know how to put together a sexy outfit, all of which I currently lack. 

Anonymous

I chose one year only because there was not a longer option. I’ve been wishing I could become a woman for most of my life, although I’m fortunate in that I don’t have the gender dysphoria of feeling trapped in the wrong body; I just feel like I should have been born female.

And although there are lots of negatives that real women experience, that men have no clue about, I’d still love to be able to truly experience them as a real woman, and not just in a sympathetic manner like I do now. Does that make sense?

Hugs,

Holly

Karla Rogers
        Duchess

“And although there are lots of negatives that real women experience, that men have no clue about, I’d still love to be able to truly experience them as a real woman, and not just in a sympathetic manner like I do now. Does that make sense?”

Makes perfect sense Holly.

Hugs!

I, like many of you, chose one year because forever wasn’t an option. As many of you may know, I am a trans woman and have know that since I was a very young child. Having transitioned, and legally a female, I would say that, short of bottom surgery, I am experiencing much of living as “the hypothetical woman”…

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Robin
      Lady

I chose a year, because I’m honoring the rules you set up in your hypothesis/game. Like a lot of others, I’d prefer a permanent change if this magic was possible. But under your rules, I’d choose a year in order to experience all the seasons, literally and figuratively. It’d be like visiting a beautiful foreign country and I’d want the fullest memory of it that I could possibly have, to cherish afterwards.

I also chose a year any shorter time would not be enough to truly do the experience justice. A year is really not a long time they seem to fly by more so as I get older. A year would give me time to settle into the roll of a woman taking care of the home in the everyday things a wife and mother does as well as well as a member of the female workforce. A year would encompass seasons so I could wear all the clothes as the seasons change, and the different things associated with the seasons, changes in decoration or decor ,and the different holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, a vacation traveling as a real woman and there is probably more I didn’t put down here and maybe a year wouldn’t be enough to really do it justice but again a year may be enough to say I want to go back to the way it was. Like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsy pop the world may never know.

Emily
      Lady

I chose a week. Mainly because if it was more than that, I wouldn’t want to go back to being a man.

Only a week for me. Whilst the Femine side of me is increasingly demanding to be heard (and seen, eventually) I, as others have mentioned, still like my Male bits.

But during that week, like Carolyn and others, would I go shopping!!!

I chose a year because I figure if I was to experience this, I would want to experience the fullness of what it means to be a woman.

Only 1 year?…. Better 1 life!

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

I said a year because it was the longest option. I’m a woman with male body parts and although I’d probably miss some things like male privilege or being tall, I’d much rather look like and be identified by others as a woman.

Also, if I could go back about 20 or 30 years in age that would be lovely.

— Abbie 🥰

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I selected one year. As someone else pointed out, part of this decision would be based on my age for this wonderful year. There are so many things and places I would like to revisit as a woman, so a year actually may not be long enough. I think part of my travel agenda would be reaching out to and visiting so many of the CD Heaven sisters here in the US and elsewhere in the world. We are a grand community and celebrating that seems to be a beautiful thing to do.

Mary Priscilla

I chose a year to experience what I can in different places, and different situations as a female.  Get the different perspective to better my life as who I am as a person.

Also, I want to enjoy as long as I can, and get the full concept of being female, for my own mental fulfillment.  The pleasures, wearing the clothing without being judged, and being able to find my true self.  Where I really stand in my own head.

I selected a year like most I would want to take advantage of the most time possible and experience as many things possible of being a woman. I would also like to think after that time I would have a better understanding if being a woman forever via something I’m destined to be

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?