Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone, I still am a closet crossdresser. I have not once, ever been in public, nor even been seen dressed by other people in my adult life either.

I go to the drug store and I look at the hosiery section, but I just stand there, and do nothing.

It is also vety hard to find people in person, who will both accept, support, and help you become the woman you want to be, without them wanting anything else from you either, KWIM?

That is the story of my life! Can anyone else relate ar all?

Victoria-Rose

We can all relate, at one time or another through our journeys, Victoria.
      We all started in the closet, didn’t we? Many of us are still there, and that is one reason this site is so very important, to us all. We get the support here, we cannot find anywhere else, and can talk, freely, about almost anything, within the guidelines, of course, There will not be any judgement, just support and acceptance.
      Oh, and welcome to our home, giggles.
      Hugs, Regi💕👸

Anonymous

HI Victoria understand and put your mind at ease imagine each and every lady here were same way.

Takes baby steps  Like dressing and just going outside the door of your home. Maybe just walking around or maybe taking trash out.

Many know started out driving around town or maybe stopping to get gas. Then some go to store when not as busy and so on. Best thing can do is when dressed just put on your best face and outfit and just do it. Maybe look at some youtube videos on walking and swinging of arms and such. If meet anyone passing by just smile.  Maybe use the best fem voice have.

Myself use to be that way but with all the ladies help here inspired me to go more advance and now Am a female transgender.

Wishing you the best

Donna

I can totally relate to that, V-R!

That’s where I used to be before I joined this site 3 years ago.

I just took a long, hard look at myself, and 30,000 people like me in many ways, and decided where I, personally, needed to be.

One cannot necessarily count on external support – so I am my own support, and go out looking for people to help, rather than the other way around, with the simple understanding that there are so many people who need support – and if it’s one thing CDs are good at, it’s providing that support.

As just a few weeks hanging out here demonstrates – the ladies on this site are amazing, amazing people!!!

Did I already say amazing?

If it’s your journey, you’ll take it – but choose the steps that work for you. If that means a nice evening in front of a movie with a tub of Hagen-Daas, that’s great. A walk in the country or a secluded beach is liberating, shopping and dining out is exhilarating, and a night out in a club in a seaside town is mind-blowing!

Love Laura

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Most of the girls here can relate.

IMO, once you let the genie out of her bottle you can’t put her back in!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have not been out in public either Victoria. Just about a month or so ago I got the courage to post some pictures of my self. That was a big step for me so I think there is hope for more. Just take the steps that are comfortable for you.

Hugs, Liara

Every one of us started where you are now. No matter where we are in our journey, we all started with insecurity and fear, but CDH brought us all together under one common interest… femininity. It doesn’t matter how we express it individually, whether publicly or privately, mentally or physically, we’re our own support. One thing for certain, you’re not alone. It may feel like that at times, but you’re not. There are many of us., which is why this site is so important.

Take your time and do whatever you’re comfortable with. Stroll through department stores and linger in the beauty sections. Eventually, grab an item and walk up to the register. Start out with something basic and cheap, such as a hair tie, or makeup remover wipes… you’ll find that after you pay for the item, the clerk (nor anybody else in the store), didn’t even bat an eye. You could have been buying those hose, or bra, or skirt, or blouse, or jewelry, and the most you’re get out of a clerk is “oh, this is really cute!” Or, “omg, I saw this yesterday, I want to buy it.”

As a crossdresser who started out just like you but has progressed to finding as many busy places as possible to prance around and try to be the center of attention when dressed as sexy as publicly allowed, just be you and do whatever you’re comfortable with. The world has seen a lot “crazier” than a man dressed as a woman to even worry about.

Anonymous

Christmas is a a great time to get stuff – you’re “buying a present for the gf”. Honestly, what with Covid masking and Christmas crowds, nobody will look twice even if you walk up to the till with an arm-load of lingerie.

Connie

xxx

Being a crossdresser can be very lonely and at times we may even wish it wasn’t a part of us. For whatever reason we discovered the pleasures of feminizing ourselves, you can’t deny the pleasures and comforts we get from it.

Through the years I have grown to accept it as part of who I am. I have no problem embracing it whenever my desires to escape come over me.

You need to get over your fears. Your not alone. You have a lot of sisters out there who struggle with having the same desires as you.

I remember when I would walk through a store and see some feminine garment that I wanted but was in fear of making the purchase. In time I just couldn’t take it anymore and I made the plunge and purchased some lingerie I really wanted. I found it wasn’t all that hard to do and in time I got over all my fears. I not only started shopping for women’s clothes I even would take things into the dressing room and try them on. I’ve never had any problems doing this.

I find the same for dressing and going out in public. It’s scary at first, but again I found in time you realize nobody really cares and aside from a few smart comments everything will be OK.

Once you get over your fears it is a wonderful feeling to be free to express yourself.

Just because we enjoy crossdressing and feminizing ourselves does not make us bad people. If you start to just look at yourself as a unique person with a gift for having both genders in one package you will be much happier and in time that special person will come into your life that will understand and accept you for all that you are.

Good luck to you girlfriend

Hugs

Lacy.

Hi Victoria. Love your name. I chose it as my middle name. Why? It is the feminine form of Victor which means victory.

As so many others have already told you, we all started were you are now. Baby steps – you define what that means for you – and eventually you will reach a goal. You will then set another. At that point, as you pursue your new goal your steps may no longer be baby. You may be striding confidently in heals.

One day you will realize, “I am living my name. Victoria. I have achieved the victory!”

Yours for baby steps,

Charlene Victoria

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?