- June 20, 2022 at 7:57 am #654421Diane RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 978Has thanked: 1733 timesBeen thanked: 3475 times
To all the wonderful ladies on CDH,
I’ve been dressing, as an adult, for 3 years now. Yes, I’ve worn lipstick. However, I’ve recently discovered the pure joy of wearing lipstick. Based on my complexion, I’m a dark lipstick girl. At the moment I’m wearing Revlon Black Cherry. It looks good, but the sensations I have while wearing it are just amazing. I feel like…well, I feel like a woman! Just fantastic! Yes, I love it!
Love to all,
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 23, 2022 at 5:25 pm #658153Helen FreemanLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 20Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
- June 21, 2022 at 11:30 am #654688
- June 21, 2022 at 9:08 am #654652
- June 21, 2022 at 8:08 am #654636CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
I agree as I have only recently started to pay attention to my lips and lipstick. Who knew the two together could be so powerful,fun and dare I say sexy
- This reply was modified 3 days ago by CelesteCD.
- June 21, 2022 at 6:35 am #654615Stephanie LakeLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 58Has thanked: 362 timesBeen thanked: 410 times
- June 21, 2022 at 4:03 am #654594Annabel BrookeLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- June 20, 2022 at 11:07 pm #654562IssheLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 71Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
- June 21, 2022 at 7:23 am #654624Smartina FonteynDuchessRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 39Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
I did previously use different colors but I have settled on a bright fire engine red that goes with just about everything. I still prefer a stick to a brush and a narrow stick to a fat stick. A nice gloss doesn’t go amiss.
- June 20, 2022 at 2:09 pm #654514Rev’s SisBaronessRegistered On: June 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
This is a great topic.
Lipstick is a way to feel like a beautiful woman. I used to wear a lot more makeup, but I try to at least put on lipstick. It makes me feel pretty. I like the feeling when putting on lipstick, and the smooth texture. I’ve tried the neutral, natural colors, but I prefer the poppy colors like red ( my favorite) and the darker the better, compared to a lighter color like pink.
- This reply was modified 4 days ago by Rev's Sis.
- June 20, 2022 at 1:56 pm #654512Michelle SmithLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- June 20, 2022 at 2:06 pm #654513
- June 20, 2022 at 1:51 pm #654511IssheLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 71Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
- June 20, 2022 at 1:03 pm #654506Barbie SatinLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 173Has thanked: 395 timesBeen thanked: 523 times
I think every girl should treat herself to a trip to a store like Macy’s to purchase a few lipsticks from the Chanel counter. Dior also makes some wonderful lipsticks. For lip gloss I would use Maybeline Wet Shine Diamonds.
- June 20, 2022 at 12:24 pm #654491RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 372Has thanked: 876 timesBeen thanked: 1402 times
Thanks for starting this topic. A joy indeed. I LOVE lipstick! My makeup bag is full of different colors of lipstick. After I’m done putting makeup on my face, I usually put on lipstick last for the finishing touch. I usually wear pink or red. I think red is my favorite color. I have natural full lips, and love my lips more than anything on my face. Lipstick is the best!
- June 20, 2022 at 12:15 pm #654485Donna CeedeeLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
- June 20, 2022 at 11:45 am #654471Michelle BrownRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 216Has thanked: 4280 timesBeen thanked: 898 times
Diane We are not dressed unless we have our lipstick on.After we apply our lipstick,something magical happens and the true sense of femininety comes over us.Enjoy ,Michelle.
- June 20, 2022 at 11:17 am #654458Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1526Has thanked: 2957 timesBeen thanked: 5224 times
Lipstick is a must for me. When I don’t have time to do my makeup I still put on lipstick. I love to use lip liner and then fill it in. It is such a feminine feeling.
- June 20, 2022 at 12:04 pm #654483Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 978Has thanked: 1733 timesBeen thanked: 3475 times
- June 20, 2022 at 10:44 am #654446Genivieve BujoldLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 85Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- June 20, 2022 at 10:24 am #654442Lauren MugnaiaRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 165Has thanked: 1608 timesBeen thanked: 846 times
I love lipstick, always have ever since I first tried it many years ago as a young boy. Now that I have transitioned, I get to experience that wonderful, sensual, experience every day…a different color every day of my work week!
- June 20, 2022 at 8:39 am #654426Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 49Replies: 1404Has thanked: 382 timesBeen thanked: 5149 times
Absolutely! I only do full make up maybe one or two times a week but often wear lipstick pretty much every day. It really makes the most dramatic difference in my look.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.