• This topic has 30 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

To all the wonderful ladies on CDH,

I’ve been dressing, as an adult, for 3 years now. Yes, I’ve worn lipstick. However, I’ve recently discovered the pure joy of wearing lipstick. Based on my complexion, I’m a dark lipstick girl. At the moment I’m wearing Revlon Black Cherry. It looks good, but the sensations I have while wearing it are just amazing. I feel like…well, I feel like a woman! Just fantastic! Yes, I love it!

Love to all,

Diane

I love lipstick, always have ever since I first tried it many years ago as a young boy. Now that I have transitioned, I get to experience that wonderful, sensual, experience every day…a different color every day of my work week!

Love,

Lauren M

Diane, You perfectly described how I feel about lipstick! I have been in love with lipstick since I first tried some of my Mom’s at age 8 .

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Lipstick is a must for me. When I don’t have time to do my makeup I still put on lipstick. I love to use lip liner and then fill it in. It is such a feminine feeling.

Hugs, Liara

Lip liner?

Sounds like something should pursue.

Thank, Liara.

Liara Wolfe
          Duchess

You should. It helps define the lips and helps keep the lipstick from bleeding. Just an over all pretty look.

Hugs, Liara

Diane We are not dressed unless we have our lipstick on.After we apply our lipstick,something magical happens and the true sense of femininety comes over us.Enjoy ,Michelle.

I love my lipstick also. If I’m in a situation wear I can’t wear a bright color I will wear lipstick that matches my natural lip color. Just knowing it’s there feels wonderful

Revel
      Baroness

Diane,

Thanks for starting this topic. A joy indeed. I LOVE lipstick! My makeup bag is full of different colors of lipstick. After I’m done putting makeup on my face, I usually put on lipstick last for the finishing touch. I usually wear pink or red. I think red is my favorite color. I have natural full lips, and love my lips more than anything on my face. Lipstick is the best!

Revel

I think every girl should treat herself to a trip to a store like Macy’s to purchase a few lipsticks from the Chanel counter. Dior also makes some wonderful lipsticks. For lip gloss I would use Maybeline Wet Shine Diamonds.

I love lipstick and the redder, the better (although not always appropriate). Once the lippy goes on, I know I am ready.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Isshe.

There’s something wonderful for me looking at a coffee cup or wine glass and seeing that my lipstick has left it’s imprint

Yes Michelle, I know the feeling too, and it is very special.

Diane

Rev’s Sis
      Significant Other

This is a great topic.

Lipstick is a way to feel like a beautiful woman.  I used to wear a lot more makeup, but I try to at least put on lipstick. It makes me feel pretty. I like the feeling when putting on lipstick, and the smooth texture. I’ve tried the neutral, natural colors, but I prefer the poppy colors like red ( my favorite) and the darker the better, compared to a lighter color like pink.

Rev’s Sis

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Rev's Sis.
        Revel
        Baroness

Right on, Sis! Lipstick does make us ladies look beautiful. You and I both have natural, full lips. I like pink, but I love (and prefer) red lipstick too. Great minds think alike. 😉

XOXO Rev

Natural full lips? Rev, I hate you.

Nah, no way Rev. I celebrate your womanhood.

With love,

Diane

I love lipstick and the redder, the better (although not always appropriate). Once the lippy goes on, I know I am ready.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Isshe.
        Smartina
        Duchess

I did previously use different colors but I have settled on a bright fire engine red that goes with just about everything. I still prefer a stick to a brush and a narrow stick to a fat stick. A nice gloss doesn’t go amiss.

Lipstick is wonderful. Especially when its colour matches your heels and your nails.

I’ve only worn lipstick one time and I was amazed at a) what a change just lipstick made and b) how amazing it made me feel. I wish I could wear it all the time.

CelesteCD
      Lady

I agree as I have only recently started to pay attention to my lips and lipstick. Who knew the two together could be so powerful,fun and dare I say sexy

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by CelesteCD.

When you find the one that really pops it’s a tiny bit of heaven ❤️ 

It is always the last thing I put on. And it is easily the most fun and rewarding.

Anonymous

I love lipstick as well. I love putting it on, how my lips feel when its on and how I look. This may be weird but I also like the taste… My favourite colours are all the nude shades with lip gloss.❤❤❤

I do so love my lipstick. Like most other Ladies here it’s the last thing I put on when dressing and it just completely finishes off a look.

It was literally the first item I was drawn to as a young person, lipstick seemed so exotic to me when I would watch female family members or friends put it on. Never thought back then that I would someday be able to buy my own.

This is probably why I own more lipstick than anything else.

I really want to get into make up but the thought is so daunting as I’m an absolute beginner at the age of 55 [tiny violin]. Tonight I finally had a go at putting on some lipstick, and yep, I need lessons! My first reaction was to think I’d look better as a Batman villain than the femme fatale I aspire to. I guess I’m at the bottom of a steep learning curve…

Once again I’m wishing I’d started this journey years ago. x

Hey Amy,

After 3 or 4 times applying lipstick, you’ll be just fine.

It is awesome. The feminine feelings are…wow.

Diane

I am currently wearing a new kiss proof, non-drip, pillow proof, bomb proof, guaranteed not to leave a ring where it shouldn’t be red lipstick.

I hope I don’t have to have my lips removed?

What is the brand of the lipstick, Sally?

Hi Di, the name of the lipstick is PHOERA glitter flip (though no sign of any glitter) bought on line.

It really does last all day even when drinking 100s of cups of tea, my lips are still intact as it wipes off quite easily using makeup remover.

Sally x

Anonymous

The feel, the taste when licking your lips, and even the smell when applying it, are all part of the joy of lipstick.  Of course, the way it makes our lips look is important too.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?