• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everybody,

Hope you are all well and keeping safe.

I just wanted to share with you that I ordered a new jacket for myself and it arrived this morning. 

You might think this is a bit strange since I’m not going out dressed but OMG, I absolutely love it!  I’ve only had time to try it with a white vest top and black leggings and also a red mini (but floaty) dress and it’s gorgeous.  I can’t wait to have the time to enjoy it properly at length with a variety of outfits.  Ooh and some lovely nails and jewellery – any excuse for a shopping session *giggles*

That was it.  A bright 2 hours in my otherwise dreary and dull morning (going through problems at work, now looking for another job) so very welcome indeed.

Love Rachel

Shopping therapy.  Good for whatever ails you. Happy to see it working for you Rachel.  And it’s a cute jacket too! Enjoy.

Best, Clara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Any amount of time in Femme is wonderful. Glad you had those couple of hours.

Hugs, Liara

Enjoy your new jacket Rachel.

Alice

Hi Rachel i am one also not going out where i live i cant but as Keystone approches my first trip out wife has purched a coat for Stephanie to wear in cooler weather good luck girl ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Oh Rachel I am jealous now congrats on the new coat hope it keeps warm and fuzzy all through the winter.

Hugs Donna

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?