Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My wife and I have a couple of cats in our house. A 14 year old and a 4 year old. Both female.
      My senior cat loves me in guy mode and Kitty mode. She’s all over me no matter what’s happening.
      My junior cat has a preference for Kitty. A strong preference.
      When I am in guy mode she very rarely comes near me and she certainly wouldn’t jump into my lap, curl up and fall asleep.
      When I’m dressed at home, she won’t leave me alone.
      When I’m a guy, this cat will follow my wife like a shadow.
      When I’m Kitty, she will follow me.
      We’re pretty sure it’s my wig that changes her view of me.
      Does anyone else have pets who seem to be affected when you’re dressed?

Can’t say I’ve no effect on any pet. 1st I can’t even get the chance to completely crossdress.
      Glad for you but girl.

Liz

Anonymous

Elizabeth you needing a get away for few days to dress with no  interruption.

[postquote quote=591829]
          Donna, I wouldn’t go and leave my wife on her own.
          She’s registered blind, she’s on oxygen, carers come in, but I tend to her medication.

If she wasn’t as she is, I would but after my Christian faith she comes 1st.In sickness and in health, till us do part.
          Liz

Anonymous

sorry to hear that do wish all good things to come to you and wife. Didnt realize that my mistake.

Hugs

Donna

Donna, you’ve nothing to apologise for sweetheart.

I’ve a very dear  Christian friend has a saying “It is what it is”.

Liz

Anonymous

Elizabeth

What a lovely thoughtful caring girl you are, my very best wishes to you.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

No pets of mine but when go over to my parents house to visit their 2 dogs love me Was a CD but now I am a woman.

Donna

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve always had an affinity with cats. Dogs…not so much, but I understand how to deal with most of them.

Our latest cat which we’ve now had now for about 6-7 years, she treats both me and my spouse pretty equally, favoring one, then favoring the other depending on what she wants, although when it comes to brushing her, she’ll pretty much follow or beat me to where her perch is then look longingly at me.

The not as often times with me in dress, she seems to pretty much see me as the same person, I guess because even in drab, my clothing style tends to be all over the place. And of course, I ‘smell’ the same regardless of what I’m wearing. But I have enjoyed the few times she has jumped up on my lap while I’m dressed and curled up to nap.

[postquote quote=591902]
      Sarah, it was nice of you to make those comments, but I’m nothing special.
      Hugs

Liiz

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?