Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well me and the girls were off to perform the song Tonight you belong to me I was so nervous about being a girl I should have been more nervous about our performance we pulled it off without any problems and the crowd cheered ad we finished we waived and did a little kirtsy I was feeling so much like a young woman I still get a warm feeling all over the place when I think about it after the performance we had dinner and there was a band and a dance I was looking around and nobody seems to know I am a boy so sitting with the girls and giggles they were looking around at the boys hoping to get asked to dance since Joy’s parents were members of the the VFW quite a bit across town most of the kids went to a different School then I to my surprise a rather tall young man asked me to dance and without thinking I said yes he helped me up as we held hands heading for the dance floor all of my girlfriends were cheering me on I got the biggest rush of femminity go through my body I will post part 3 later so far that night was a young girls dream come true how does it finish? Thanks for reading jasmine

Jasmine,

You must have been quite the cute young lady.  Anxiously waiting on part 3.

Anonymous

Thanks Melissa I was very convincing as a girl with a few items of makeup and being it was the seventies I had long blonde hair with the use of a curling iron a.nd what probably left people thinking I was a girl was my mannerisms I practiced very hard but it came natural to me jas

rhonda
      Lady

Hi  J J   I think we’re gonna need some new edicts around here .

Rhonda.💋💋

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?