Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everybody.. My weekend didn’t quite go as planned but went even better! Things fell thru so I got to get dressed up starting Friday night and Omg it’s almost 2:00am Tuesday and I am still dressed, casual nightwear with full make up and Jewelry & This is how I will wake up in the morning! It feels So Great to get up, look in the mirror and See .. Me… But.. it leads to me not wanting to change and I’m sure Most of you know what I mean!! I think I get too careless (or is that Care Free?) Taking the garbage out & Shoveling the drive all while total Girl Mode.. I find the High of getting to be me So addicting and I develop a “Don’t Give a S&%t attitude to who sees me and Just want to tell someone!!  But.. I know I will calm down and My Sense of responsibility will kick in & I will make the Sad change.. But Damn, I don’t want to and maybe one day I just won’t.. This just feels so right, so Me, so Happy!! I was comparing pictures of “Him” and “Me” and it struck… That Is Not Me! I am starting to lose Recognition of Him.. Is it wrong to not like what I see?? I’m sorry I got a little carried away here, and Thank you for letting Me.. Is it just Me??   XoXo Jill💖💖💖  P.S.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I pretty much know exactly how you feel.

Hi Jill

Its so intoxicating finally being able to be who you want to be isn’t it!!!!

B x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It just seems so right doesn’t it. And if a neighbor or someone saw you or came up, you would be in such a bold mode I am sure you’d deal with it by just acting as if it were normal. Ball passed over the net to them.

Yes Angela.. Their Serve Now!! First I’ll have to Volley a few though!!Lol                                                               XoXo Jill💖

hi , oh so know that feeling – it is so lovely to wake up , slip out of bed , pull my nightie down ( always seems to ride up – so tend to keep my undies on ) –  see painted nails and slip into my pink fluffy dressing gown and head off to make breakfast.Will postman knock  on our door with yet another parcel for me and will I answer – yes of course although cover up nightie- well  have some degree of decorum

did same re putting out rubbish – putting things in car and doing house work during day whilst fully dressed- guess kind of want to be caught so I can avoid having to just tell people

It is Wonderful, Get Up, Make-up still Good (For the Most part!) Earrings go on First, a Little Lipstick & Coffee Time! And Yes! It’s like a secret desire to get caught, to not have to hide anymore..                                Thanks Jackie  XoXo Jill💖

Oh I recall those days. You just don’t want that feeling to ever end. Fast forward to today. I am out, fully dress as long as I choose, the thrill is gone and replaced by feeling normal, just pure normal and beautiful inside and out. Now it just feels right.

You’re normal 😉

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Amen sister!!! I am doing the same thing, Briannas taking over, dont give a crap attitude, but i really do, but she doesnt, ¿??? Crazy life, but very exciting,
      Best wishes
      Xx
      Brianna

Thank You Brianna, I Love it  “I care but She doesn’t”!! Exactly!!  XoXo Jill💖

Jenifer Sexy
      Duchess - Annual

That is awesome

J J
      Lady

If is so right for, then take some time and really think about the long term options and consequences. Maybe you should live as you wish full time, but only you can answer that.

I know I have no desire to live music life dressed full time, but I do enjoy my dressed time around the house and do those little things inside and out. I don’t know if the neighbors have seen me, but they certainly have had the opportunity to, so it may be a moot point.

Just enjoy you being you.

Anonymous

Hi Jill. You’re not wrong to feel that way at all. Truthfully, we all do (or have) at some point in our lives. The reality of finally being able to express who you are inside and who you want to be on the outside is both intoxicating and overpowering, so not wanting to change back is completely understandable. I’m sure that if you asked, most of us would answer that we’d rather stay en femme than going back to male mode, especially since for most of us, she’s been repressed for a large portion of our lives, so letting her out is so freeing!

Hugs,

Holly

Oh Holly!  You must be inside my head!  You are so right, and it move me to tears, both of joy and frustration.  Someday for us girls, someday!  We can feel it!

hugs, Stephie

Jenifer Sexy
        Duchess - Annual

Omg gosh Holly great post

CelesteCD
      Lady

Jill I can relate. You get so swept up in the moment it’s like world be damned. Here I am and take it or leave it. Enjoy the view because I am woman. And then I head back inside lol

So Jill you have crossed another big milestone in your life in coming to this far. Most of us have been there and congrats sis. The thrill is so exhilarating . You are now really enjoying your  real self by ignoring the  anxieties and moving on. We are all proud of your success now

Hi Jillian,

Try living as a woman full time, a trans woman, a legal female, with a legal feminine name, working as a woman and doing everything as that woman.
      Then you will truly know how wonderful it can be! 🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

No its not so wrong at all! We all know the feeling of that glorious sensuality being dressed and made up. Right now you are in full blown Gender/CD Dysphoria. Slow down, slack off and don’t take any chances of being outed or seen that you’ll regret later. When you are seen or outed the cat is out of the bag and you take take it back , and unfortunately those people will not forget – and who knows who they will share it with and how future interactions with you will go. Know too many stories of ‘impulsive “Gotta show myself, I’m so pretty as a woman, don’t give a S&^% who sees “- think TWICE!

Thank You Meghan, I appreciate that.. I know I shouldn’t let Myself “Out of the Bag”.. Yet… Not till I am Really Sure & Ready.. if ever.. It is a Very Impulsive “Condition” But Feels So Good & So Right.. I do need to do things, I want to go out, Go Shopping, A movie But it has to be on My Own and Very Discreetly till away from Home.. I have been out quite a few times this way But would be so nice to have a friend to share it with..  Over all.. I just want to be Me… Thank You Again..  XoXo Jill💖

Anonymous

I know the feeling of euphoria that derives from being able to see oneself as a woman and to experience aspects of life in the real world as such. But as with any aspect of life, one must step back for a moment and let the emotions fade a bit before taking life changing steps.

I know what you’re getting it hun. I’m at the same point in my life that I’m getting the “ who gives a shit what people think”. This is me and if you don’t like it then sorry but to bad. I’ve also done the same with taking out the garbage and recycling boxes , shoveling the driveway, and more recently going out in all woman’s clothes but still presenting as a man.  I know the I don’t want to take these clothes off and go back to my boring male attire.

It was my best day ever. I got up early and got completely dressed including dress, wig, makeup, and jewelry. I drove to Boise and my first stop was my wig shop. I wanted to get a new wig and tried on several different styles until I settled on one I loved. My stylist knows me well from being a longtime client. She complimented my dress, my makeup, and my choice of wig. I visited with several of the ladies working there. It was so fun and they treat me so well.
      Next stop was the outlet mall where I shopped for dresses, skirts, and blouses at Dress Barn. The sales associates there know me well and offered suggestions of different styles to try on and then offered their opinions. I bought a dress and a couple of skirts and tops.
      Then I went to the shoe store to look for some black heels. A guy came over to help me and was very friendly and helpful. He finally realized I was a cross dresser and he became curious and asked me questions like how long I had been dressing and did I want to change genders. I bought some shoes from him and he invited me to come back to shop again.
      I stopped to put my purchases in my pickup and went to the Playtex, Bali and Hanes outlet store to buy some new bras and panties. The salesgirls there were very helpful in helping me choose a couple of matching sets they too were complimentary of my dress and makeup. One of them said I moved like a woman. It was fun shopping with them. They were so nice.
      By now it was getting on in the afternoon and I needed to get home and change before my wife got home from work. As I drove home I called a transgender friend and talked the whole way home. She wanted to hear all about my day. I didn’t want it to end. I tried to work up the courage to let my wife see me and share my day with her but I just couldn’t do it. I chickened out. I wanted to stay dressed so bad but my perfect day had to come to an end.

Thank You Lisa, You did have a Wonderful Day!! Sounds as if you have had Many very nice days out.        When the time is right for you and for her.. …  XoXo Jill    💖

Jill, I have had many wonderful experiences along my crossdressing journey. I am looking forward to many more. I love being out in public as a woman.

Sounds like an absolute perfect day👍😉

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I sleep femme every night and on these warmish Australian summer nights, its all silk. cami, knickers over the bra and forms, full length nightie and dressing gown on for “nocturnal visits”. Nightie up, silk french knickers down, I feel “all woman”

Early mornings I take my bra off and that’s when I feel my most feminine as”my breasts” hang so “naturally”.

I cant be brave when morning comes and I “emerge” from my (separate) bedroom, cos my SO “knows but does not want to know”.

But come the cooler months and yes Caty, will have her longer public dressing sessions. Bra Shopping en femme and dinners out. She does not necessarily feel brave, just a total sense of contentment and an overwhelming feeling of “this is right, this is me”.

Caty.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

It wasn’t how long I was dressed that made a difference.   It was allowing the girl inside to call the shots and experience life authentically.  A feminine state of mind.  Clothes became a way of expressing myself.  I get gendered female often regardless of what I’m wearing.  If you didn’t guess, I’m trans.

Thank You Emily.. Being Dressed creates that, or should I say, Enhances that “Feminine State of Mind” and allows that Girl inside to call the shots and She has her own ideas that if I don’t reel her in could get me in Trouble!!Lol  But.. I Love the Girl!!  Have a Great Day!💖

Love the article, and can totally relate to the story. The more I dress, the more I want to stay that way. Maybe it will calm down, but I hope it doesn’t. I have had to endure long periods of not dressing so for now I am making up for lost time. I want to dress fully and stay that way. Thanks for your story and keep being you as long as you can ❤️

Thanks Amanda! I find that those Long periods of down time were not good for me even though they were of My own choice, So Very Hard on My Spirit…. So I am Just going to have to continue Being Me!! Thank You!💖

Hi! Just want to Thank you all So Much for the Comments, The Advise, The Support & the Acknowledgement of commonality.. My Heart is Smiling So Much!! Thank You!💖💖💖

Jillian:                                                                                                                                   I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your very interesting article.                                                                                                                                  I can to totally relate to just what it is that you are saying. There is something so liberating and invigorating about expressing one’s self as their inner-feminine goddess. The more that one does, so the more that it just feels natural and defining.                                                                                                I dress in feminine clothes all of the time. The more that I do, the more that it feels like a part of me. The more that i do, the less that i feel awkward or self conscious about the gender labels of what it is that I am wearing. The more that I do it, the more that i find myself feeling under dressed if I’m not dressed in a feminine way.                                                                                               Like you, I have come to a point where I am not overly concerned about dressing to please other people. I too find myself just throwing caution to the wind.                                                                                                                               I’m coming to a point where I no longer really care about fitting in to the traditional society views of what is acceptable and unacceptable for clothing choices gender wise.

Thank You so much Jessica, You made so many great points that hit Home! It just feels so natural

that I forget that I am Dressed and I Love that feeling..  Feeling underdressed when Not Dressed Feminine is a Perfect description..   My “inner goddess” Is becoming so comfortable in her own skin.. It is such a Wonderful Realization that this is Me!!💖

Julie
      Lady

I understand you hun. It feels great, you look great and you will keep getting complements sweetie. I already was called a she by a fellow woman in public.

Thank You All..

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The topic ‘The Longer Dressed, The Better I Feel, The Braver I Get!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?