• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey Ladies,

I am fairly young and I feel one of the areas that I really want to work on my look is below my midsection. I want to learn how to get a womanly figure in this area. Any tips would be appreciated.

Love Savannah

Savannah

Getting in shape is a great thing regardless of gender or age.

For your legs – calf raises, squats and lunge squats.  For your tush – squats and lunge squats.

There’s definitely more exercises out there, but those are good basic starters.  You dont need weights for squats right away but you add dumb bells if you want.

I would also suggest a decent ab workout.  Hips to the heavens in particular is one good exercise.

Dont forget lower back either.  But realize your thighs, butt, back and abs are that “CORE” area and they are all connected.

xo – Robyn

Robyn has a good point with the exercise! I started 2 weeks ago, doing an abs challenge I want my tummy flat, checkout Chloe Ting on Youtube, you guys!) but want to add, that getting the hips to look more feminine is very, very hard…..

For that you might want to look at buying a “Silicone Hip Enhancer”, which you wear as a pantie 🙂

[postquote quote=403004]
      I have a pair of Glamour Gal hip & butt padded panties from Bubbles.com.  I could really use three times the padding.  Still, It’s enough to get me from no ass, to white girl ass.   With some outfits, like jeans, that makes a huge difference.

Anonymous

That “womany figure” you and I seek is body fat, not muscle, and it took hormones to put it there.  Realistically speaking, your choices are HRT or foam padding.  If you choose padding, I suggest ordering from vendors who cater to CDs; I found those intended to help GGs look better to be inadequate.

Bettylou

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?