Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

I may be the luckiest crossdresser on the planet. I was at my new girlfriend’s apartment tonight and just as I was getting ready to leave she showed me the pink lace bra and panties she will wear tomorrow. Then she gave me pink lace pouch panties to wear tomorrow. I feel like I just won the lottery.

Hi Cece i think you are the luckiest girl, I’m jealous that i can’t be a full time girl,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Anonymous
      Lady

I love hearing stories like these!! My wife recently said to me ‘honey, feel free to wear any of my clothes!’ We wear the same panty size but have much different shapes so I don’t want to stretch any of her clothes!
      Having your SO buy matching underwear is the dream! So happy for you xx

Cece
      You are I am so happy for you

Jenny

Nice, you are very fortunate!  Enjoy!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

Pink pouch panties? I never knew of such a thing. Makes sense though. Seems that this relationship is on the right track. Enjoy!

Hugs, Eileen

Cece X
        Lady

Eileen, I discovered pouch panties online about a year ago. They are uncommon in that they have extra room specifically for the male anatomy. I love them. I will start a new thread now about this topic so others can comment about them.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Cece X.
          Anonymous

Oh, I understand the concept, just never heard of them before. Just like Mamma Kangaroo has pouch for the joeys to play!

Very lucky indeed!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?