• This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Sorry for the drama in the title. No dead-dead, but when you can’t see a way out, you are royally screwed, etc.
      So, I enjoyed a couple of Gaby days yesterday and today. I was going to meet with a friend in Nashville today, but plans didn’t work out, so what is one to do but go shopping locally? So, my first stop was Macy’s to pick up one online order.
      Parked close to the entrance, got my facemask on. Took off my lovely glasses so they would not be a pain getting fogged, put hang them from the center of the neckline of my top, walked to the customer service desk, waited until it was my turn, showed my pickup e-mail to the lady at the counter, showed my id (Clark Kent in the pic), she got my package, said “have a good day ma’am”. Browsed some, but really didn’t find anything I really wanted, so back to my car. I get in my car take my mask off, and the “Oh no!! Please no!!” moment… I couldn’t find my glasses! And I can’t see without my glasses! At least not good enough to drive!
      Little background, my wife is out of town, but my daughter lives with us, but… she doesn’t know about my little “secret” (Not my choice, agreement with my wife). So… I started to panic! Back to the store, retrace my steps backwards, thinking what am I going to tell my daughter… “sweetie, can you please bring me on my spare pairs of glasses to Macys in midtown?, Yeah, just bring them and leave them hidden outside, behind a flower pot on next to the east entrance. No, I’ll pick them up later, no, no need to wait for me to pick them up, just go home immediately!!! Please?”
      I asked a couple of sales people (shoe department, women’s department, where else?) until I finally get back to the Customer service desk… And… Yes!!! they had them! I was so happy! Also learned my lesson, have a spare of my women’s glasses in my purse! just in case!
      Anyway, after that I headed to my local Torrid since I had a couple things to return, did some shopping while there, then to Lane Bryant, and then back to my hotel room.

Gabriela

You look lovely. Get an eyeglass case and keep them in your purse.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Araminta, thank you. I had the eyeglass case in my purse. But not enough sense as to put my glasses in it.

Gabriela

ChloeC
      Duchess

Yes, you do look quite nice.  Now get one of those rhinestone chains to attach to your glasses 😉  People, if they do glance at you, will spend more time thinking about them then about you.

I absolutely need readers (3.25 now) so I now have two by my bed, two or three in my car, others in my desk. And I live for the % off coupon from CVS to buy more. I also have a pair of prescription bifocal transition glasses (with no noticeable lines) that are on a loop because if they aren’t I will either scratch the lenses or lose them. Guaranteed.  I only put them on occasionally and keep them  safe in a hard case when not using them.  An advantage of being a vet, I got them free, although a very limited selection of frames, but I’m certainly not complaining.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by ChloeC.
        Anonymous

Thank you Chloe. I will likely try the chain for the eyeglasses. After that close call, I set them on top of my forehead instead, at least that way if they fell I would at least notice! (They didn’t)

Gabriela

Anonymous
      Lady

You look great Gabriela!!  So glad you found your glasses!  I hate that ‘sinking feeling’!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you Tara! For that split second it reminded me of those times when I would be “trying on” my sister’s dresses and hear the front door open… (I was never caught, lucky me!)

Gabriela

Anonymous
          Lady

It’s AMAZING how fast clothes can come off, isn’t it  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Gabriella !!!! Wow girl, beautiful!

🌺

Anonymous

Thank you very much Effie!

Gabriela

Anonymous

Looking lovely like some say get you one of those eye glass things that go around the neck.  Oh love that orange top standing by

Anonymous

Thank you Donna! Yeah, that’s likely what I’ll have to end up doing.

Gabriela

Anonymous

Looking good Gabriella, glad it all worked out for you, I’ve had a couple of moments like that and the relief when the item is found is amazing, anyway now you have another exiting story on your CD journey.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Thank you Diana! Yes, ah, the stories! Plenty of those! It sure hasn’t been boring! 🙂

Gabriela

Anonymous

Gabriela,

1. You look great!

2. Don’t you love that moment when you found something critical you thought you had lost?

3. And isn’t the relief even more exponential when it means avoiding having to reveal your femme self to someone before you’re ready? Lol. I know many girls here have talked about getting locked out of hotel rooms and cars and such because they forgot their key card or car keys. Yikes!

God bless,
      Steph

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Thank you!

It was a big relief!

And yeah, been there, done that! (Locked outside the hotel room I was sharing with a good friend… Now my dear friend Nikki, at that time, I didn’t know her legal name…and I wasn’t about to go to the front desk asking for a key to Nikki’s room… rest of the story for some other day. 🙂 )

Gabriela

Anonymous

Nice Picture you look good.

Sarah

Anonymous

Thank you!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?