Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Earlier tonight I was pondering my favourite chick flicks (thanks Kerri!) and it got me wondering why I picked Legally Blonde above some of the better ones. It’s great fun of course, but it’s also incredibly girly. I think of it as a very feminine film, and part of me likes that (go figure).

Now, I love all sorts of films and drab me is especially keen on spaghetti westerns and film noir. My all-time favourite film is The Wild Bunch for Pete’s sake. But there’s a side to me that is attracted to really femme films, those that seem really feminine – if that makes any sense. I don’t mean something like Portrait of a Lady on Fire, which is a wonderful film but is not feminine in the way that I mean; I guess I’m thinking of films that affect me as a crossdresser, a kind of camp femininity. In my case I’d choose something like Moulin Rouge or to a lesser extent Burlesque, but to my mind the most feminine film I’ve seen is Anna Biller’s The Love Witch (2016) a modern ‘sixties style’ horror film that doesn’t have a macho bone in its body. It’s great btw.

So, girls – with that rambling preamble over, what do you consider are the most feminine/girly films? And please use your own definition of what that means to you.

Amy x

The gowns and Southern ‘class’ of the women in Gone With The Wnd

Ok Amy,  I can’t make up my mind.  I have many different types of femininity in my brain so you can take your pick…..Ghost, Same time Next Year, Blaze, Sabrina, and Colette.  Thanks for a fun topic,  Marg

Julie
      Lady

I’d say Legally Blonde. It’s all about a beautiful girly girl with beautiful long blonde hair. It has a nail salon and the star is about shopping for clothes, wearing girly clothes with having 1 little cute dog. Plus she does playboy bunny. A classic woman’s costume. I’d do it myself as my female self. So that is why i think Legally Blonde is the most feminine movie I have seen.

And there’s no doubt her favourite colour is pink! It’s everywhere in the movie. x

Hi Amy i love Muriel’s wedding with Toni Collette, talking of horror films there was one in the 60’s or 70’s it was called Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde, the doctor took this potion and instead of turning into a monster 👹 he turned into a beautiful woman, if you could make a potion like that today you would make a fortune,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Oh, I’m well aware of that Hammer film…hence my username and profile pic!

J J
      Lady

I will have to think about it a bit, but what comes to mind is “My Fair Lady”.  it is all about finding hidden potential, not like many here who are u locking a hidden part of themselves.

Hi Amy
      My favorite femme film is Connie & Carla with Nia Vardalos and Toni Collette, both girls witness a murder by the mob. So to escape the mob they join the drag scene and go and join a touring troupe as female impersonators and became hugely successful song and dance act….Love it
      Sarah xx

Christa
      Lady

For me its actually The Hot Chick, with Rob Schneider! He actually puts himself into that role very well. And its kind of a dark fantasy – switching bodies with a beautiful woman!

Anonymous

Strange as it may seem, Elena Undone would be one of 2 films. I can’t remember the name of the other one, however. My reasons I’ll keep to myself as they’re kinda naughty.

Thelma and Louise, Dirty Dancing, A League of Their Own.

Silk Stockings. Not the most feminine movie in it’s entirety, but who among us cannot relate to that scene where Cyd Charisse succumbs to the guilty pleasure of putting on some lovely things and then twirling about the hotel suite in an absolute whirlwind of ecstasy?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?