Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Girls,

I’m Renee’ from the state of Minnesota, where 35 below keeps the rif-raf out! I’ve been dressing off and on (more off) for 30 years. Finally have the time to dress more often. The awful truth is I am a good sized guy, the ‘lumberjack’ type, if you will. This does make it difficult (re; impossible) to pass. Therefore, I only dress at home. I live in the ‘boonies’ so I can stroll around my yard also. My 2 great female passions are wearing high heels shoes and doing my fingernails. I am absolutely in love with both of these activities. How I would love to strut around the Mall of America in a pretty dress and 5″ platform heels! My wife doesn’t know about Renee’, nor do my friends. I can no longer work due to a severely broken back suffered in a car accident 2 years ago, on my birthday (today), no less! Three major back surgeries later, I am left with the ‘Mother of all Backaches’ 24/7, 365 days a year. But when I put those wonderful heels on, the backache is magically gone (for a little while)! My wife works 9 – 5, so I have, in reality, become a housewife. No problem there. My day consists of getting up around 7:00, have breakfast with my wife (husband?) and see her off to work. Then it is shower, shave my face and breasts, put on a little make up, nylons, dress and, of course, high heels. Once I’m ‘put together’ I spend up to 2 hours doing what I love most, painting my nails. I am intoxicated by the smell of nail polish. I do my nails everyday, except weekends and days when I have to stay drab for one reason or another. I am Renee’ for 6-7 hours while Pam is at work. I do all my housework in 5″ heels, a dress and stockings, LOL! I so wish I was able to pass, but it is what it is. I get great pleasure being a sexy housewife and doing my nails to perfection everyday. If any girls out there know of an EASY way to remove glue on nails or any other dressing tips, I’m all ears (and earrings!). My favorite pastime is shopping Amazon for shoes, clothes, make up, bras and panties. They have made it super easy to buy the feminine things I love so much. It’s time for me to go now, girls. Thank you so much for the support and friendship. We are all in this together!      Love you all.    Chao, Renee’ Bujold

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Renee’!!  Welcome to CDH. I can first of all say I truly sympathize with your back. I wrecked a motorcycle 34 years ago and broke several vertebrae. They are now fused and only consoled by the pleasure of a good set of heels. For the record -35 temps up there in the winter and mosquitoes the size of buzzards in the summer keep all us Southern girls away. 😂😂. I hope you find some wonderful friends and great support here.

🍷C

Hi Renee and welcome to CDH.  So sorry to hear about your back but so glad being the woman you want to be makes you feel so much better.  I know it does me too.  I to would love to walk the mall as Sara so we are in the same shoes there and I would hit every shoe and makeup store on every level and I know that mall well.  LOL

Say hello anytime.

Sara Marie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?