Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

if you could invent something to help you be a better cross dresser what would it be?

i would like to invent a voice changer. one you can adjust the sound to make you sound more like a woman.

A voice changer. What a great idea. Marlene.

A makeup machine.  Tell it what colors you are wearing, what occasion you want the makeup for, in today’s day maybe if you are or aren’t wearing a mask, and have it do your makeup for you.

Oh, and later, have it clean the makeup off too.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Rachel, I agree what a wonderful idea a voice changer, I have my credit card out, How much!!

Sandy

Anna Beth
      Lady

Voice changer I would love to have.💕💕💕  I would love to have a remote that allows me to have DDD boobs and no boobs as well. 💕💕💕

Anonymous

how about adjustable heels?

or a dress that changes color with your mood.

Rachel,  If they can make the old style ‘mood rings’ and Hot Wheels race cars that change colors when you get them wet, how far away could  a ‘Mood LBD’ be?  And what colors would it change to for your mood?  Maybe Blue for when you are relaxed and calm, Red when you are h***y, Black when an insulter starts picking on you?

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.

Nothing too strenuous; just a back zipper machine…

I agree voice changer would be awesome

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh yes!  A voice change machine would be perfect.  I mean, the make up helps the looks, driving would hide my height, but nothing can hide too many years of good whiskey.😅.  If I had a nice feminine voice I would be so much closer to being out and about!  Certainly would  be driving around all dolled up if I had the voice to roll up and say “Two double double’s please”. 😊

Stevie

[postquote quote=407507]

Necessity is the Mother of Invention…

Anonymous

I’m going to be greedy, I want the total changer. Lower the cone of silence, your completely encased, sparks dance across the electrodes on top. The chamber fills with a pink mist, a few seconds later it winds down and the fans come on. There you are standing completely naked and a complete physical woman, voice, hair , boobs, the whole nine yards. The chamber lifts up and it’s off to the closet to pick out todays outfit. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with dreaming.

Anonymous

Hi Rachel

I would love a bigot detector. It automatically “melts” trolls with a laser as they open their mouths to insult us….

oh my, what fun, all these little piles of ashes!!!!

Smiles, grace xx

I wonder what Elon Musk could do with this topic…….

A hair growth cream  for 👨‍🦲

Would love my own hair to play with/style/colour/length.

❤️B

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

As long as the cream only grows hair in the right places!! 😅.  That would make billions!

Stevie

Anonymous

[postquote quote=407861]
      done

[postquote quote=407990]
      🤣🤣🤣that’s why I put a cream rather than a pill, so it can be applied where you want hair to grow.

The back zipper issue

Get a safety pin, the type used on diapers with a lock, thread string through the hole where the pin is bent into a circle and tie it off. Clip the safety pin to the hole in the zipper and lock it. Use the string to pull the zipper (slowly).

Araminta.

Shana Mac
      Lady

Two double doubles.lmao I think we like to drink the same way lol.  I vote for the makeup machine because I am terrible at makeup.

Ashley
      Lady

A shoulder cincher… I know it’s probably physically and anatomically impossible, but I’d really love something that could squeeze in and feminize my shoulders just like a waist cincher does my waist.

It would probably be just as uncomfortable and difficult to move in as a waist cincher, but still worth it for spending at least a little while sporting an amazingly feminine silhouette. My shoulders are the biggest thing that stand out and scream “manly man” when I get dressed up, and there’s not really that much I can do about it.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

For me it’s a Time Machine and change into a GG.     One minute of actual time here…………is one month in the time machine.   You know, going to the High School Prom as a girl?…………….the machine has an attachment to travel anywhere as a GG.     Oh well, so far it all is in the dream stage of development…………..giggles…………………….karley

I’d invent a magic wand.  Then I’d chang myself into a female.  *poof!*

Then I’d use it to roll the odometer back 20 years.   😆

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Stephanie, the perfect solution!  I would love one of those thingys!!   Actually two, just in case the first one breaks.  I would be out all the time! 😁😅

Stevie

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?