- November 16, 2020 at 4:26 pm #407384Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
if you could invent something to help you be a better cross dresser what would it be?
i would like to invent a voice changer. one you can adjust the sound to make you sound more like a woman.
- November 19, 2020 at 10:45 am #408379
- November 19, 2020 at 10:33 am #408373karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 409Has thanked: 1790 timesBeen thanked: 1139 times
For me it’s a Time Machine and change into a GG. One minute of actual time here…………is one month in the time machine. You know, going to the High School Prom as a girl?…………….the machine has an attachment to travel anywhere as a GG. Oh well, so far it all is in the dream stage of development…………..giggles…………………….karley
- November 19, 2020 at 3:53 am #408248AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 188Has thanked: 529 timesBeen thanked: 631 times
A shoulder cincher… I know it’s probably physically and anatomically impossible, but I’d really love something that could squeeze in and feminize my shoulders just like a waist cincher does my waist.
It would probably be just as uncomfortable and difficult to move in as a waist cincher, but still worth it for spending at least a little while sporting an amazingly feminine silhouette. My shoulders are the biggest thing that stand out and scream “manly man” when I get dressed up, and there’s not really that much I can do about it.
- November 18, 2020 at 11:42 pm #408209
- November 18, 2020 at 3:57 pm #408125Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 525Has thanked: 813 timesBeen thanked: 1703 times
- November 18, 2020 at 8:06 pm #408186Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 242Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 832 times
Get a safety pin, the type used on diapers with a lock, thread string through the hole where the pin is bent into a circle and tie it off. Clip the safety pin to the hole in the zipper and lock it. Use the string to pull the zipper (slowly).
- November 18, 2020 at 2:14 pm #408037Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 19Replies: 642Has thanked: 2399 timesBeen thanked: 2408 times
- November 18, 2020 at 8:13 am #407900Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 427Has thanked: 640 timesBeen thanked: 1540 times
- November 18, 2020 at 7:40 am #407884Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 19Replies: 642Has thanked: 2399 timesBeen thanked: 2408 times
- November 18, 2020 at 11:54 am #407990
- November 17, 2020 at 8:02 pm #407771
- November 17, 2020 at 2:09 pm #407698Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1429Has thanked: 6653 timesBeen thanked: 7923 times
I would love a bigot detector. It automatically “melts” trolls with a laser as they open their mouths to insult us….
oh my, what fun, all these little piles of ashes!!!!
Smiles, grace xx
- November 17, 2020 at 9:39 am #407613Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 427Has thanked: 640 timesBeen thanked: 1540 times
I’m going to be greedy, I want the total changer. Lower the cone of silence, your completely encased, sparks dance across the electrodes on top. The chamber fills with a pink mist, a few seconds later it winds down and the fans come on. There you are standing completely naked and a complete physical woman, voice, hair , boobs, the whole nine yards. The chamber lifts up and it’s off to the closet to pick out todays outfit. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with dreaming.
- November 17, 2020 at 8:51 am #407597stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1371Has thanked: 2018 timesBeen thanked: 5891 times
A battery powered 3d virtual reality converter thingy that projects my image as the woman I would love to look like, when I am out in public. OMG! I could go anywhere and never get made. I said made – not laid!
- November 17, 2020 at 8:40 am #407573
- November 17, 2020 at 6:06 am #407513Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 799Has thanked: 3888 timesBeen thanked: 4243 times
Oh yes! A voice change machine would be perfect. I mean, the make up helps the looks, driving would hide my height, but nothing can hide too many years of good whiskey.😅. If I had a nice feminine voice I would be so much closer to being out and about! Certainly would be driving around all dolled up if I had the voice to roll up and say “Two double double’s please”. 😊
- November 17, 2020 at 5:43 am #407504
- November 16, 2020 at 8:22 pm #407423DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 748Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1972 times
- November 17, 2020 at 5:44 am #407507
- November 16, 2020 at 7:22 pm #407418Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
- November 18, 2020 at 6:08 pm #408155Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 816Has thanked: 6248 timesBeen thanked: 3167 times
Rachel, If they can make the old style ‘mood rings’ and Hot Wheels race cars that change colors when you get them wet, how far away could a ‘Mood LBD’ be? And what colors would it change to for your mood? Maybe Blue for when you are relaxed and calm, Red when you are h***y, Black when an insulter starts picking on you?
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Paula F.
- November 16, 2020 at 6:50 pm #407410Anna BethLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 27Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
- November 16, 2020 at 6:25 pm #407406Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 342Has thanked: 746 timesBeen thanked: 1511 times
- November 16, 2020 at 5:44 pm #407394Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 358Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 1387 times
A makeup machine. Tell it what colors you are wearing, what occasion you want the makeup for, in today’s day maybe if you are or aren’t wearing a mask, and have it do your makeup for you.
Oh, and later, have it clean the makeup off too.
- November 16, 2020 at 4:53 pm #407391
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.