Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

With technology we have the ability to become a new person. What if you could put on virtual goggles and be seen as a woman by others.  You could change your clothes, makeup and figure anytime.  You could be on a beach or a ballroom, and surrounded by friends.  Or what if you could be wired into a robotic body?  You could see hear touch feel and taste anything your avatar contacts.  You could be any age or race.  Is this something you would enjoy?

In many games I have used a female avatar

K Swim
      Lady

As cool as that sounds, I think I would much rather put on one piece swimsuits and take a dive into a lake for real.

Anonymous

Virtual reality is an upcoming thing for games, and I will try almost anything once, And it would be a handy way to try makeovers and clothes to “try before I buy”. Plus, virtual rather than physical would be fairly low cost.

No thanks. Not my cup of tea.

I concur. Not my cup of tea either.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

I said yes to a virtual world x it would be nice to see what possibilities there are x you could try new hair styles and different styles of dress the possibilities are limitless x

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I would enjoy that very much! Being a school girl, teenager, college girl, young adult woman would fill so many gaps from secrecy and not being the girl I should have been. It would be therapeutic to interact and role play as a girl in a non threatening environment. The twists and turns the other girl presents in role play would make it exciting , mentally stimulating and creative! It is nothing like being outside and interacting, but for closet girl, that just has desirable height, hair, and medium frame, it would be wonderful to feel so femme…………. karley

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

I don’t really like role play as many people practice it. It¿’s kind of boring to try to fit in a mold. I have a female profile on Internet that is very busy constantly. Many people insist on RPG’s. I try to evade them. I love to feel feminine in casual conversations. Without deception. Pure imagination. I have mind games since I was a child. It seems to me that I have already told you that I created an actress to be able to imagine myself in different feminine aspects. I had have a good time playing her. I would  be interested in a physical robot with full sensory experience.  It sounds fun.

Otherwise real life has a lot of artificial. Tradition tries to adjust us to their roles. However, we are rebellious and successful. Let’s not let anyone convince us on the contrary.

Cinnamon kisses 💋

Gisela

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I use to play this one on line game for about 15 years. I always played a female avatar. I was well known in the game, and they all believe that I was a female in real life. I don’t play that game anymore, and I don’t pretend to be a female in real life anymore in other games, though I still play female avatars. Then again, a lot of guys play female avatars in these games today.  Now would I want to enter vertical reality world where I look and feel as a female? I’m not sure I would want to do that since my sex drive is still male.

I must confess. When I used to play Tiger Woods golf game on the computer, you are allowed to create your own player. I always created a female player with exaggerated ass, boobies, and beautiful lips, eyes, and hair as well. In the virtual world you may be free enough to overcome many issues that exist in the physical realm.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?