Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Yesterday I did it. I spent the entire day after 10 am out in fem. After 3 pm I stopped at the nail salon and had my nails done again. This is the 3rd time since Sept 2 and this time I had them done in just solid colors (light blue fingers and red sparkles thumbs). The past 2 times I had them lettered to support my collage team. I suspect that many co-workers suspect I am somewhere on the trans spectrum any way, but what the _____.
      The next thing might be to let my hair down rather than to tie it back. With my hair down it gives my face a very feminine look. In this respect I am more fortunate than many here that my facial features are not such that my face gives me away, so the hair goes a long way for me.

I am just thinking that if my kids and grand kids were more accepting of my fem side that they would be happy for me ( seeing how happy this makes me).

. . Cassie

Good for you, Cassie, that was a big step.
      Each step forward, for us, is truly a leap, and to be celebrated
      Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

Cassie you a great inspiration to the girls keep going

big hugs

Donna

Sounds like a wonderful day, thanks for sharing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?