Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Another update, last post i got a top that fitted with my skirt ( i do love wearing that skirt ). In the mean time i got a nice necklace and some leggings online to further complement my outfit, i also went looking for clothes in a actual store two times. I’m still a bit scared to ask for help from people that work there, for now i’m wearing everything in private. But i long for the day to just set aside my fears and go for a walk in my skirt etc.

Anonymous
      Lady

Keep taking those small steps. Its so exciting building a wardrobe and leggings are so comfortable and feel great. Fem shopping can become an addiction but its a fun addiction.

yes it is all about baby steps now Michelle. You now that you have an outfit you are comfy in take an early morning walk or at dusk or just a drive and get use to it. Before long you will lose that anxiety and experience the thrill the rest of us enjoy

Ashley, sounds so positive, small steps are a good way to go.  I have started with leggings and love them.  I love my pink leggings (wife says they are pink anyway) and she likes the way they look on my legs and bottom.

Anonymous
      Lady

Small steps lead to big leaps! One store that will help you without making you feel nervous is Torrid. Granted they clothes are for bigger girls but they are helpful in finding things that fit and look good.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Ashley, it’s so fun isn’t it?!
      ooh, leggings are addictive! So comfortable! I  love that I can wear them in front of my wife. She even enjoys them on me.

Enjoy that shopping!

💕Lara

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Ashley, congrats on where you are now. What helped me to move to the next step is to read the adventures of the girls here. It took me 8 months to go out to a nearby rest stop to read totally in fem and a full 12 months to make an hair appointment and go in fem (had my hair colored).
      I just get so jealous that I just have to try.
      Cassie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?