Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

From a young age i wanted to wear dresses, skirt etc. But i was afraid to do so… years later my mom kind of understands and was one of the first to know about it. and now some people help me, with ordering online. i just got my first skirt and top ( the top was too smal… ) wearing and trying on the skirt felt odd at first, in a good way. I’m wearing it in private for now.. the next step in a journey i wanted to start for so long……

Anonymous
      Lady

Careful the first one leads to many more! They feel so good when walking around.

it’s so different from wearing pants…. it felt great. odd and first, but then great.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ashley ,

Great that the skirt you ordered fits !
      I know it feels a bit funny wearing them for the first time.
      Too bad the top didn’t fit. It’s always hard to find the right size in those.
      I am proud of you my Dutch sister , your first real Forum post !

I hope there will be many more to come !

Hopelijk de eerste van vele ,

Love Sylvia.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

a skirt just doesn’t feel right without pantyhose…..all my dress up days or nights start with nylons or tights and a slinky skirt…..when you try your skirt on with nylons….you’ll see what your missing out on….just keep going foward and enjoy…no one else is getting hurt…..

Congratulations!!! Try as much as you can.  Skirts, dresses,  jumpsuits all feel good.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh it does feel so good doesn’t it?!
      Tops are a little bit tricky to get right. Sizes seem to vary quite a bit between manufacturers. A lot more than mens clothes. it’s so much fun once you start figuring out the right sizes for every thing! You are in for some fun coming up!

Enjoy!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Great news Ashley.

Just keep taking those little steps and your dream will become a reality in no time.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous

..It all starts with the first step..

– But in a skirt it’s just better! 😉

I wish you well.

x

Thrift stores are a cheap way to zero in your size.

Ashley, so timely My wife just gave me my first skirt,  I put it on for her with some pantyhose and top but it was obvious I needed some work on the top.  I went to a few local thrift stores and bought 3 nice tops (needed to get  a few to dial in my size)  it all worked out they fit and look nice with my skirt so it is my first “outfit”  and with the necklace to match (present from SO)  I feel another step on the journey has been accomplished and feel great.

Have fun

Just wait until you experience the feeling of wearing a skirt out in public. It will feel strange at first but it will also feel so wonderful to be out expressing yourself as a woman.

I can guaranty you; your wardrobe will grow. A gurl can never have enough pretty outfits.

Ashley not sure if you have tried it yet, but wait till you put on a silky pair of hose after you have just shaved your legs!!! The feeling is so great wearing your skirt or dress, it is one of my favorite parts of my dressing first thing in the morning…….

Hi Ashley great scene to play out as a wonderful skirt now the nylons and heels with that top just a girl in the making he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?