Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

What is the best way to keep legs smooth and silky. Shaving gives ok results but after a couple of days the sharp stumble starts to reappear, cream keeps you smooth a little longer and the stubble isn’t as sharp when it regrow. I don’t know whether I’m doing it wrong but when I’ve tried waxing I get a horribly sticky residue on my skin and poor hair removal. Any tips and advice would be hugely useful xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is a war of attrition Dee, you are not really doing anything wrong. Electrolysis or laser treatments are the best – and costly. Waxing is messy but have you thought of a salon as another way as they see men coming in for waxing more and more these days.

Shaving is an ongoing process and using creams may have an effect in the long term. If you shave then it is a daily routine in the shower to go over the legs and anywhere else with a weekly thorough check for those hairs you’ve missed and of course – moisturise!

Thanks, yes moisturiser is a huge help, and feels so lovely too xx

Anonymous

I have light body hair, so I only shave my legs every few days…but I love doing it! It makes me feel so fem and sexy to sit on that corner shower seat and shave my long, thin, and now summer tanned legs. Love yourself, love others.

Morning Dee,

I have been epilating since December and it is the best solution for hair removal that I have found. A bit [lol] painful at first but much less so after a while. Also important to vigorously exfoliate to avoid ingrown hairs.

I feel so smooth and sexy afterwards and remain hair free for 2-3 weeks. An added bonus is that the new hair growth isn’t sharp like from shaving but very soft, there is also much less now.

Sounds like the way forward, I’ll look into it xx

Hi Dee

I feel your pain!  Now that I’ve properly resolved to maintain my feminine traits, I have committed to 6-weekly professional full body waxing sessions.  It’s the only way I’ve found to increase the time spent smooth, which I love so much.  Shaving and hair removal creams are so short term in results (although I do love the act of shaving my legs and bikini line!).

Waxing itself is a pleasure/pain activity that I also personally enjoy, but may not be everyone’s cup of tea.

Try it all and see what works best!
      X

Sarah

Well done, I struggle to get on with waxing, but then I’m probably doing it all wrong 🙄

An epilator worked for me. As Alicia said, it’s painful at first but you get used to it. Plus the regrowth seems to be finer. I have very little hair above my knees now.

Dee, it sounds like trial by user, which is the way it should be. The cream seems to work for you, and you like it.

Hugs,

Diane

Hi Dee as i have shaved for many years back in florida my legs have quit growing hair well weird except for my knee caps ?? i keep chest and arms shaved my self as wife comes into shower and takes care of the he he back side .. She is a big help where i cant see ha ha  good luck girlfriend thought about the epilator but havent really needed it like said leg hair dont grow anymore ..

Stephanie Bass

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Nude nylons, i cant shave in the summer, would look weird in the pool, they hide enough!???
      Xx
      Brianna

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

If you’re can afford it, laser at a clinic.  If that’s too expensive, the better home IPL devices work at a fraction of the cost (hundreds vs thousands).  Both will leave you hair free for many months or longer.  I got laser 3 years ago and still no regrowth.

An even less expensive option is an epilator.  They’re good for 1-3 weeks and cost about the same as an electric shaver.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?