• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

who would be that person whom you want to thank for your cd, who was always by your aide & supported you with lots of love care & happiness. To me it was my mother & only way i feel I can return is by loving her way more for being there & understanding & supporting me. I have shared everything with her & will keep doing so, she has seen me from my very fist cd session & helping me buying bras panties lingeries to nighties, baby dolls till choosing the right wig for me. Buying dresses formal & summer dresses. Also suggestion for nail paint shades to makeup everything. I am glad to have her as my mother & she stood by me. I was overwhelmed the day when she saw me as a bride & she couldn’t control her emotions towards me.

who is your driving forces ladies ?

As I never told my mom about her having a second daughter, and my older sis had her own world to grow into, no one knew ‘me’ until I met Vincent.  He was my first crush/BF and more for 3 years.

He taught me so much and put in contact with other’s that helped me refine and define who I was.   I only knew him for 3 years before he was transferred overseas, but those were some of the most pleasurable and fun times in my life.

PaulaF p

Mama helped me a lot, but my older sister was the driving force. She put me into panties as soon as I was out of diapers. She taught me about being a girl, and about how to keep the boys happy. When my girlfriend discovered my panties, she gasped, then giggled, then peeled them down and had her way with me. 40 years later she still giggles and has now taken charge of my wardrobe.

Anonymous

the only person that knows well two people are my wife and her best friend (she had to tell someone she was freaking out I totally understand scary but understand) my wife at for a couple days was unnerved by it but she has been incredibly supportive ever since within reason which is fine with me I know it’s a lot to take in. She’s given me a dress she doesn’t want a bra and panty set that is a little to big for her. Has seen me semi dressed without a wig and make up I was scared to tell her out of fear but it was my own fear that could’ve cost our relationship 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?