• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Do we want GGs to feel free to respectfully express their opinions here even if they disagree with us or their opinion unintentionally hurts our feelings?

I think it’s important for GGs to express their views about cds.  And I think it’s important for cds to express their views about GGs.  I know my GG SO became much more understanding when she had a chance to talk to both other cds and SOs.  And I understood much more about her.  It’s tough but I think everyone is better off for it.

I would value any of their opinions or comments etc. I feel feedback like that would help my fem side grow.😊

Anonymous

I feel it’s good to get opinions from everyone, as long as they are not meant to degrade us.

Hi Elisa If you ask a question of anyone you should expect a honest answer. If you are not prepared for a honest answer do not ask the question. Now I will admit our lovely GG s friends always manage to put things a softer kinder light they are not pretending it comes from their heart and they try to take who they are speaking to under consideration. But be careful they can be a little feisty at times. I always love hearing from the gender we are trying to emulate. It amazes me how much we have to to learn and unlearn. Some where there is compromise. Not sure why this question is being asked?

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Steph.  I asked this question because I wanted to gauge how tolerant and open-minded the group was.

I would have to say yes.  Their opinion matters as much as the “born male” people (wherever they fit on the spectrum).

But I caution you that the GGs here are a biased group.  They are the ones who are at the least willing to understand and learn about our lifestyle, and may possibly be accepting.  The ones who are totally against us, totally opposed, are the ones whose opinions we won’t see here because they wouldn’t even create an account  here.

Anonymous

Elisa.

Personally I would sooner hear the truth, than live in a protected cocoon where the only opinions allowed are those we agree with.

Grace xx

Rachel M
      Lady

Hi Elisa,

Yes, I think it’s important to encourage GG to express their concerns and opinions regardless if they agree or disagree with us. Through constructive discussions, it will help us understand their apprehensions and how we impacted them by our life style and needs. If family, friends or co-workers find out that her husband is a CDer, how will they react and will they see or treat her differently going forward? Understanding their concerns will help us create a balance between their needs and our own. It will help us grow, and build a better relationship with our SO. That being said, there is a big group that’s completely absent from this forum and likely the group with the most hostility towards us…. the genetic male. If they could join us in the discussions here, perhaps through understanding they may be more willing to accept us? I may be wrong but I think they are the biggest hurdle for us to be accepted in society.

Rachel M

I would value their input just as I do with all of you. As Alison stated though, their input will definitely not be the only opinions of GG’s. If they are on this site and actively contributing then they at least have an openness to discuss crossdressing. I think the vast majority of GG’s would not even consider visiting a site like this, let alone contribute. More the shame.

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

Do you All See how intelligent, and well thought out these comments are presented here??

Is it me or…I just want to JUMP UP and say HOW PROUD I AM TO BE PRIVILEGED TO BE AMMONG THESE FOLKS.

Of course , so far it’s 100% …”Yes” answer.

Of course we all want to hear what everyone has to say…I think that is how we all got here…

Love to y’ all    ….Dr. T.J.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I absolutely agree, there’s no sense in asking our GG friends questions if we don’t want honest answers.
      Except for my appearance…just tell me I’m beautiful, I’m already stressing enough about those flaws. 🤣🤣🤣
      💖Lola

Anonymous

Lola….

Love your comments…

There are ” no” responses…

They will never tell you that you are Not a Beautiful Woman.

Stay cool this Summer! We are Roasting here in Seattle area  all the way to the Artic Circle!

Dangerous. MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE To Dress !

Dr.T .J.

Lola Caprice
          Baroness

Absolutely.  I’ve finally posted enough pictures to know that we are all here to lift each other up.

Unseasonably cool here in the heartland.  That will change though!

💖Lola

Anonymous
      Lady

Spreading knowledge and information in the general public about our lifestyle can only help us by exposure in making others aware but we already know the majority of GG’s DO NOT like us CD’s at all. As already pointed out, only the ones who are sympathetic or seeking information will sign up and/or comment and that is going to be a very, very, small handful. There will also be those who will degrade and attack us so moderators should be vigilant in policing messages. I hope Crossdresser Heaven doesn’t become polluted by hate and snark like so many other sites and become Crossdresser Hell. My two cents.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle.  Definitely.  We don’t need any attacks or deliberately demeaning comments here.  It should be a safe place for us.  But I think most if not all of us long for the honest appraisal and input from GGs.  They are the ones we are trying to imitate.  I think it is good for us to get inside their heads as much as possible.

That might sometimes be painful, as they express how our behavior makes them feel.

I hope we will continue to be a place where even the frustrated or sad GG SO will feel free to express her feelings in ways that are not deliberate attacks on us.  She should be able to express her thoughts and feelings on what we are doing.

That’s just my 2 cents.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?