Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Wasn’t sure weather to post this… But after thinking about My “Coping Mechanisms” I thought I would share a little more of myself..   After leaving here last year, I was So Down, not knowing where to turn, What to do, No one to talk to, Should I be Me!….  This is where I was at….

A Pile of clothes, thrown in the snow

Just to let them know, That I don’t

know who I am anymore..

Tear drops stain her eyes,

Make up cracked and dried, She never

should have tried, to be, forevermore..

Lying in the snow,

Not far from all those clothes,

A Mannequin that thought that

she could Fly…

She looks pretty they would say,

as they turned and walked away,

Never to see the tear drops in her eyes.

Poor Mannequin, that thought

That she was I…….

I don’t like being there and I know so many others deal with this too.. But I am a Long way from there Now!! And I found out … She can Fly!…….   Thank You and Much Love to you all💖💖💖   Jill💖

Things can get Hard, Very Hard.. But We Can Get Thru..

💖💖💖”With a little Help from our friends”💖💖💖

ThereseW
      Lady

Thank you for sharing that Jill.  Poetry is a wonderful relief valve, a way for us to get the feelings out, a way for us to “see” our own feelings.  You are a gifted writer!   I am so glad you are in a better place now.  Keep flying!

hugs, Therese

Thank You So Much Therese.. That is a Great way to put it .. Being able to “See our feelings” It has always been a type of therapy for me..    Trying to get up there with the Eagles!!   XoXo  Jill💖

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Lovely Jillian. Keep flying and throw away the return ticket.

Thank You Angela.. I think it may be that “One way ticket to Paradise”!💖

Thanks for sharing Jill.

Stay strong my friend, hard times most of us have to face.

Remember you are doing nothing wrong, being you.

I often wonder if what we currently are fighting against is similar to fights of the past,

the fight women faced for equality.

the fight people of different coloured skin faced for equality.

the fight the gay and lesbian community faced for equality.

It’s not us who are the problem, it’s those who judge us, look down on us as something…inferior, something…less, something…abnormal, who need an attitude adjustment.

I’ll end my message with a quote from a song as well,

“I won’t let them break me down to dust, I know that there’s a place for us, for we are glorious’

(THIS IS ME, from The Greatest Showman).

B x

Hi JJ & Thank You!  I am Fine Now, I just wanted to share what a difference can be made, in time and Knowing so many of us lose our way from time to time.. Right Now, I am Stronger then I have ever been in being Me.. Thank You!!   Jill💖

Hi Bianca! I was going to send you the same message, Now you have 2 of them!!.. and Thank You So Much!!  XoXo  Jill💖

J J
      Lady

You are not the first to have such feels, nor will you be the last. Most of us had similar feelings to some degree, and at least the ones who stay here and write about it get through and find some balance.

No doubt you will as well. Just pick up those clothes from the snow and put them away for a bit until you feel whole again, with or without them. Good luck.

Welcome back, Jill. It’s wonderful to hear that your time away resulted in a positive breakthrough and has led you back to the “sisterhood”.

Thanks..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘The Other Side of “Longer Dressed, Better I Feel, Braver I Get”’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?