• Creator
    Topic
    cdheaven
    Founder
    Registered On: September 18, 2015
    Topics: 1411
    Replies: 3942

Hi girls, I’m new here tho not new to cd. I knew since I was young. Been reading a lot lately. For me, I love seeing my physical body transform into what I love the most- a woman.

It’s the tuck and breasts with thigh highs, simply that. A mini and tank sort of girl. Simply seeing the female form in the mirror… of course there are other aspects to all this πŸ˜‰

I’ve never truly gone all the way withΒ  cd transformation though would like to try and if I’m hot enough, go out for the first time and tease some boys.

Anyway, my question is, besides how turned on we can get by this- is it the clothes, or the body shape?

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Nelson
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 15, 2017
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 11

I was thought it was just the clothes, until I started wearing shapewear to get that real feminine shape. I felt like that was the icing on the cake. It brought it all together. Now I don’t feel like I can have one without the other.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Lea
      Lady
      Registered On: March 23, 2016
      Topics: 73
      Replies: 252

I love it when I put an outfit together, neck to heels, and it looks right on me. In the store, too many outfits look nice, but then don’t look right on me when I try them on. Every once in a while, I collect a few pieces that somehow all end up coordinated and bodily flattering.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Misti
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 30

Ive got the outfits that hug all the curves and the curves to hug all the outfits. Its when I finish it off with the clickin of the heals, jewelry, and getting the make up right and then a spritz of perfume, that’s when I’m feeling my best.

Lucinda Hawkns
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 1353

just a thought,Β  when you have a chance to.Β Β  dress up all the way and feel the sensation of being all feminine and look in the mirror, you will be amazed at what you looked like all dolled up pretty with make up and wig and ear rings and dress or skirt and blouse and nylons. you dont know until you try.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        cdheaven

That time will come Lucinda, was just musing with my girl about doing that. For the first time ever I slept made up (simply of course, going to bed) with her. She’s excited by the prospect of us girls going out one day. I feel really good. Thanks CDH!

Christy
      Lady
      Registered On: July 29, 2017
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 75

Great topic. My body is slightly hourglass, and with a cincher and butt pads and the right clothes, I think it looks good for a 50 year old.

of course, HAVE to have at least some lipstick and a nice scent. The makeup and hair usually wait until the fog is really thick, but I love that too.

cdheaven

Is there anything more beautiful than the female form in a bra and panties? I don’t think so personally.

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

I’ve got to go with Gina on this one. The close are great but when I can pull off the shape and carry myself as a woman that’s heaven to me.

cdheaven

I think it is the whole package. The look and feel of the clothes, the hair, jewellery, scent, shoes etc. It feels so good to be feminine.

Lucinda Hawkns
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 1353

i am with both. i love to look and feel like a female. when dressed its all Lucinda and not male mode. i love the look and feel of the clothing. i don’t get turned on by dressing up andΒ  getting excited .Β  i get excited as a female would, cant get enough of dressing up and looking pretty

cdheaven

I think it is the whole package.Β  There are so many facets of transforming form a male to a female persona.Β  It take a lot of work but when it comes together, it can be amazing.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        cdheaven

Oh I do agree, the whole package, felt that at times. I would like to be done up fully with the heels, hair and make up.

Thanks for replying

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador
      Registered On: August 7, 2017
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 105

For me, it’s both. I love how I feel and look in lady’s clothes, but when I can achieve the curves as well – it’s nirvana

The lumbar curve, the hips, the way the front of a woman’s thigh cuts out from the pelvis, balancing their butt. And lastly the lateral breast curve that makes their shoulder look smaller

When I can achieve that – heaven

cdheaven

Uh huh, I get that totally. I do have a couple outfits that are hot. Sadly have purged over the years. Different story for another time.

I’m obsessed with creating the perfect visual breasts and vagina with comfort, for me, is basically it.
        <p style=”text-align: center;”>Thanks for the reply</p>

rhonda
      Lady
      Registered On: October 13, 2015
      Replies: 132

It’s the clothes

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2021 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account