- December 7, 2017 at 8:25 pm #76720cdheavenFounderRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1411Replies: 3942Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6775 times
Hi girls, I’m new here tho not new to cd. I knew since I was young. Been reading a lot lately. For me, I love seeing my physical body transform into what I love the most- a woman.
It’s the tuck and breasts with thigh highs, simply that. A mini and tank sort of girl. Simply seeing the female form in the mirror… of course there are other aspects to all this 😉
I’ve never truly gone all the way with cd transformation though would like to try and if I’m hot enough, go out for the first time and tease some boys.
Anyway, my question is, besides how turned on we can get by this- is it the clothes, or the body shape?
- December 18, 2017 at 1:39 pm #78322Michelle NelsonBaronessRegistered On: December 15, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 11Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
I was thought it was just the clothes, until I started wearing shapewear to get that real feminine shape. I felt like that was the icing on the cake. It brought it all together. Now I don’t feel like I can have one without the other.
- December 15, 2017 at 9:27 pm #78000LeaLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 73Replies: 252Has thanked: 344 timesBeen thanked: 1075 times
I love it when I put an outfit together, neck to heels, and it looks right on me. In the store, too many outfits look nice, but then don’t look right on me when I try them on. Every once in a while, I collect a few pieces that somehow all end up coordinated and bodily flattering.
- December 15, 2017 at 8:51 am #77887MistiLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 73 times
Ive got the outfits that hug all the curves and the curves to hug all the outfits. Its when I finish it off with the clickin of the heals, jewelry, and getting the make up right and then a spritz of perfume, that’s when I’m feeling my best.
- December 9, 2017 at 6:40 am #76958Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1353Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 1680 times
just a thought, when you have a chance to. dress up all the way and feel the sensation of being all feminine and look in the mirror, you will be amazed at what you looked like all dolled up pretty with make up and wig and ear rings and dress or skirt and blouse and nylons. you dont know until you try.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 9, 2017 at 4:51 pm #77036cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1411Replies: 3942Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6775 times
That time will come Lucinda, was just musing with my girl about doing that. For the first time ever I slept made up (simply of course, going to bed) with her. She’s excited by the prospect of us girls going out one day. I feel really good. Thanks CDH!
- December 9, 2017 at 2:36 am #76943ChristyLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 910 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
Great topic. My body is slightly hourglass, and with a cincher and butt pads and the right clothes, I think it looks good for a 50 year old.
of course, HAVE to have at least some lipstick and a nice scent. The makeup and hair usually wait until the fog is really thick, but I love that too.
- December 8, 2017 at 2:30 pm #76861
- December 8, 2017 at 8:06 am #76813AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve got to go with Gina on this one. The close are great but when I can pull off the shape and carry myself as a woman that’s heaven to me.
- December 8, 2017 at 8:05 am #76811Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1411Replies: 3942Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6775 times
- December 8, 2017 at 7:32 am #76809Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1353Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 1680 times
i am with both. i love to look and feel like a female. when dressed its all Lucinda and not male mode. i love the look and feel of the clothing. i don’t get turned on by dressing up and getting excited . i get excited as a female would, cant get enough of dressing up and looking pretty
- December 7, 2017 at 11:06 pm #76744Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1411Replies: 3942Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6775 times
- December 7, 2017 at 9:10 pm #76729Gina AngeloAmbassadorRegistered On: August 7, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 105Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
For me, it’s both. I love how I feel and look in lady’s clothes, but when I can achieve the curves as well – it’s nirvana
The lumbar curve, the hips, the way the front of a woman’s thigh cuts out from the pelvis, balancing their butt. And lastly the lateral breast curve that makes their shoulder look smaller
When I can achieve that – heaven
3 users thanked author for this post.
- December 7, 2017 at 11:13 pm #76745Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1411Replies: 3942Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6775 times
Uh huh, I get that totally. I do have a couple outfits that are hot. Sadly have purged over the years. Different story for another time.
I’m obsessed with creating the perfect visual breasts and vagina with comfort, for me, is basically it.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Thanks for the reply</p>
- December 7, 2017 at 8:34 pm #76722
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.