Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

Hi everyone

Gosh I am excited!

Very few people know that I dress but my wife knows and is very accepting. When I work from home and the kids are at school I dress and she will come home and we carry on as normal which is great. However, its not part of my social life.

Everyyear on boxing day my wife, kids and I go to another famalies house for a fancy dress party which we all take part in and I always put in a lot of effort into my character, whatever the theme.

This year the hosts announced it was crossdressing! The men to go as women, the women as men. At first I was horrified as it was “too close to reality” what if they see that I like it too much, they will know about me etc.

Then I thought, what woukd I do if I was not a crossdresser in real life? Yes I would spend time on putting a great outfit together and actually if I dont seem enthusiastic it is actually a give away.

So the ladt few weeks I ha e been happily and, this is really exciting, openly been searching for party dresses, womens coats, pantyhose etc as I would fir any costume etc but with the added bonus of re stocking my girlie wardrobe. I have bought three dresses so far “to see which one is best” and its been super super fun.

I am so so excited to be dressed in publuc, feeling the cokd air against my pantyhose and dress etc. The one think I cant decide on is whether to wear my lovely lingerie underneath?

Susan x

Claire Claire
      Duchess

Well, my advice is go unnoticed. Dress for the occasion. I mean don’t over dress in order to not to get the wrong attention. You can wear lovely lingerie underneath your clothes as long as is not noticeable. You know. To not get the attention you don’t want. Enjoy the moment and be happy.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a wonderful opportunity and hope it goes well. I am sure most of the other men will be like drag queens as is usual. If you go full on the cover story is ‘Your wife did you up’ and see how it goes. It would be interesting to see reactions if you knock on the door and your family hide. Enjoy the night and we will await the update and photos , maybe.

I did this some years ago to a friends party with had a Western cowboy theme. I did myself up as a showgirl and no one recognised me at first.  My cover was that my sister made me up and got the outfit as she was in amateur theater. It went down a storm and no one clicked that I may do it outside of work as it was ‘a fun theme’. Little did they know!

I’d love to go to a party like that. Wife and I did a rôle reversal for Halloween once and it was amazing.

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

We’ve done that twice. Lots of fun!

Susan –

Sounds like it will be a fun day.  Glad you are having fun shopping for the occasion.  Can’t wait to hear how it goes.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Susan – Sounds like a wonderful way to spend an outing. My philosophy is to include any lingerie any other woman would wear. (and then some?) It would help keep you in character when you feel all the softness under your clothes. Good luck and enjoy! XO- Julia

I would try to fill the role and look my best. Not as a Drag Queen. You may have to say your wife helped. Else it might be obvious you have experience.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Susan, that sounds wonderful! I do like the idea of saying your wife helped you some with the outfit. It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time!

Erika

Anonymous

What a great opportunity you have. Make the most of it and enjoy every minutes. Have fun 🙂

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Take the opportunity and go all out Susan, lingerie all the way!

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

You can’t decide if you should wear your lingerie underneath?!?!  OMG girl the answer is yes, yes, yes!  Take this opportunity to live it up!  💄👄👗👠Seriously hun it sounds like so much fun!  And what an opportunity!

Like you, my crossdressing is not a part of my social life, or any part of my life outside my home.  But just recently my wife came up with the idea that we go as a drag queen (me) and drag king (her) next halloween.  I’m so excited I’m already working on my makeup and shopping for a dress fit for a queen!

💖Lola

Susan, you need to go all out. I just wish I could find a party with the same theme. Oh the fun it would be. Have a ton of fun. Hugs, Allysa

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Susan, I hope you have a wonderful time I did have a thought that if your host came up with this theme that maybe your host is a crossdresser???
      . Cassie

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?