Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So when my beautiful fiancé did my makeup for the first time she put red lipstick on me which I already knew wasn’t a color that worked for me. I let her put it on and she immediately said OMG that’s not working on you at all!

Fast forward to a week ago. We were painting nails and she wanted red for Christmas so I painted hers red. My turn and she asks what color I wanted. I thought to myself should I try the red? Will it work? Will it be like the lipstick on me? Oh no what do I do? I chose the red for my toes and OMG I can’t stop admiring them! They’re so pretty! Don’t fear the red girls!

Hi Jessica so sorry on the red lipstick thats my go to for lip color im a red girl but for your toes they have to be very cute i get wife to paint them just about every weekend not all but close.. But it has to be removed before Monday morning for work makes me sad but her rule so it has to be .. Hugs Girlfriend

Anonymous

HI jessica have your toes red need to do finger nails to match

Have fun with it.

Donna

I have had red nails a few times.  Love them.  I tried a metalic blue from OPI, the was so great and i got way more attention with the blue over the red.

I say try all of the colours, you may find your favorite colour surprises you.

Paula

Paula, I agree, try them all 🙂 I love to paint my toes and I have even had mine painted a couple of times when we’ve had pedi’s.  OPI is my favorite polish, it goes on great, doesn’t chip as easy and comes off better than most.

Dani

Mine are red right now. Lol.

Like Arny says  “Don’t be fraid”  LOL

My toes are painted a reall pretty dark red for Christmas and my wife just had her’s done in a sparkling green 🙂

I like red lipstick but don’t wear it often.  I will use a little Burt’s Bees lip shimmer (light pink) while in drab but polish, I am all about the polish and love to have my toes painted.  I’ve tried so many colors and my wife and I often pick colors to try.  OPI is my favorite, goes on smooth, lasts a while and comes off easy.  I can wear toe polish just about all the time (unless we are going swimming at our friends pool)

Have a great day

Dani

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?