• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

El Covida sDLY has barred the salon doors and the roots soon will be a problem for me at least. Since joining the world of blonde several years ago I have never attacked my roots at home….

I always get my colour done in IN SALON i n femme mode to look as pretty as possible.

My natural color might be a light brown with lots of white and silver. My blonde is a light beige blonde.

Can you recommend brands, florumalae, and the stuff to avoid?

Alway be yourself…unless you can be blonde, then always be blonde..

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hi Harietta,

I am Hairstylist, who can’t work right now because of what’s going on. Here is what I told my clients…

“Us Hairstylists have spent a lot of time, have a lot of practice and a lot of money to hone our craft. We make certain things look easy. The concept is very simple, but that doesn’t make it easy for someone who has not been properly trained on the basics of subsections, loading the proper amount of product to the brush, developing rhythm, speed, accuracy, the angle to even hold the brush to apply and more. So even though you could potentially use the same exact color I use on you, there is much that may still go wrong. Please wait, most of us aren’t working, and with social distancing, we aren’t seeing very many people. Ask yourselves how important is coloring your hair right now?? Can it wait? I hope the answer is “Yes, it can wait”.”

That said, without knowing the exact formula you had done last time in the salon, it’s hard to make any recommendations.  If I did make a recommendation, it would only be an educated guess, as I am not familiar or trained in other hairlines. You could get luck and have everything turn out just fine or have a color correction for your hairstylist when we get out of quarantine.

My advice, either wait or ask your Hairstlyist for advice, as she know you hair color and formula.

-Gwenn

Anonymous

You’re right of course. At the drug store a CSR sugggested to me that I wear my roots as a badge that I am covid aware and doing my part..(pun intended).

Thanksyou!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?