Viewing 44 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Did you ever, and if so, get that feeling in the moment of dressing up, that you thought you were about to get caught… did the perfect storm happen to you or have you avoided it by mere seconds? Tell your story, your moments even!

Maybe an Insatiable rush to get dressed up even for just 20 mins before family came home, wife, mom or dad walked in and you got the covers up just in time… the moment when your timing couldn’t have been so off or maybe better.

not yet

K Swim
      Lady

Yes. The wife saw my eBay purchase history, but never saw my collection, never saw me dressed, and I don’t take pictures.

Thank you for sharing! That’s the one I fear.. my wife finding out.. My goodness, I hope your doing good! I would agree with not posting pictures… I kind of just said screw it.. let happen what happens and hopefully nothing.

K Swim
          Lady

Even though I married her, I should have known that she would have eventually found out. I kind of thought that I would be over my urge to want to wear women’s swimsuits by the time marriage came around, but I didn’t. Yes I am well now, but still alone.

Sunita
        Lady

Hi

I just want to know whether taking pictures risky ? I mean it is believed that even if you delete pictures it can be revived /recovered

K Swim
          Lady

“Once it’s on the internet, its there forever” One thing that most don’t understand is how exactly that is possible. I’ll tell you how: a copy on another hard drive. Let’s say there’s an embarrassing picture of you out there. If you delete it before anyone knows it’s there, then no one would think to make a copy first. If someone copies it first, then they could copy it elsewhere or give it to someone else….who could do the same.

If a picture is on your hard drive (not posted online) then deleted, then recovery software could recover it, but you would need to do it quick. If it was there a long time ago, chances are that it is now gone forever because that physical portion of your hard drive will have been overwritten by something else.

Sunita
          Lady

I never experienced such rush as I never outside dressed. But once I had glimpse of such rush. My wife was out one week . My parents are with me. In the night I started to dress up in my bedroom . I locked it from inside.  I was about to drape saree. After wearing peticoat, bra and blouse with some jwellery I felt like to go washroom. My bedroom doesn’t have attached one. And the fantastic idea flashed in my mind. Why not to ahead like THIS ? I had to pass through a short passage. No one was outside. I went through the passage and then to washroom hurriedly. OMG what a rush of blood was that !!! I felt like a perfect woman. How exciting it would be for those who can daily dress up and could go outside/mall dressed 🤔🤔

Well the list of time could climb…

but two memories to share.

i remember going swimming when I was about 8.. having fun playing Marco Polo. All the girls getting into the pool and I had to go to the bathroom… didn’t dawn on me until I walked in their that all the girls left their cloths.. I was dumb, but that was the first time I stopped and thought Why not try on a girls cloths. I put an entire outfit on, and looked in the mirror, just as the door I though was locked opened. I had long hair and my back was turned. I screamed and the door shut faster than anything.. they said sorry and I undressed and back in my trunks, climbed out the window and ran home next door.. never got mentioned or noticed…

Tiffany, thank you for sharing your swimming story. The dreaded girl scream, that was smart and quick thinking on your part.

Growing up wearing my mom’s clothes I was fortunate that she didn’t return early and catch me in her clothes.

Alice

I have nearly been caught by my SO a couple of times, as she arrived home earlier than expected.  Fortunately in both cases I was just getting changed and had time to put my things away before she got upstairs -a bit too close for comfort.

Now I’m much more careful and get changed an hour before I expect her home.

at 4 years of age I was caught by my Mom several times. I would go into her bedroom while she was downstairs and put on her panties. I was swimming in a sea of nylon and lace and it just felt so nice. I would hear her come up the steps and I remember hiding under the bed. She always knew where to look and just told me to …’ take them off and put them back now!”  thing is, she always had a little smile when she said it. I am 70 now and am comfortable going into department stores fully dressed and get help trying on bras. I get a rush telling women who and’ what’ I am and they treat me well. I told one woman that I am a ‘girl wannabe’ and she corrected me and told that I AM A GIRL!!   WOW!!   THE NICEST THING ANYONE HAS EVER SAID TO ME!!

I was fully dressed when my sister and her boyfriend came home unexpectedly. I had the door lock and the chain was also on. I ran into my bedroom and removed her clothes in record time. Put on a robe and told them I was about to take a shower.

ChloeC
      Duchess

A couple of thoughts.  I didn’t tell my ex and I’m thankful every day since that I didn’t.  She was not a happy woman when she left and it only got worse.  I did tell my now spouse, although not to the full extent, and she has been somewhat supportive, or at least not critical in the least. I did get caught by my mother when I was about 12, I guess, (and not my stepfather, he would have beat me severely; she didn’t tell him either).  She assumed I was gay as that was a generational concept and told me that that was not a lifestyle to pursue.  I knew what gay was and knew I wasn’t gay but at that age I didn’t know any of the other terms, cd/tv/tg) to describe it. I just knew I felt so much better about myself when dressed.  I was almost caught several times over the years, but I’ve learned to be very careful about where and when, although I still take more chances than I probably should.  Oh, well.

Terri
      Duchess

My wife knows of my femme side 38 years. She saw me 2x dressed before that at Halloween parties and one time after I told her she saw a professional picture I left in the car. She sees my clothes everyday in our community closet. She very rarely comments on them. I have accepted that and get out enfemme about 2 times a month.

First, I know this is bringing up a topic posted two years ago, so when I want to add my thoughts, should I reply in an older topic like I am doing now? Or should I start a new topic? I am new to this site and Still getting the hang of it, thanks

On almost getting caught:

Several years ago, I came home late from work to find my wife asleep in the recliner. She is usually a heavy sleeper so I went and showered. When I got out, i found that she was still asleep. She had recently purchased some new pretty sandals with about a 3 inch heel that I just absolutely loved, so I decided to try them on in the bathroom off to the side of our bedroom. I found that they fit quite nicely and was standing in front of the mirror. At the time she was also selling makeup, it was most likely Avon. And there were several samples in the “big bag of extra stuff”. I selected a nice, deep red lipstick and put it on. I figured I would also try one of the sample eye shadows, and began to apply that lightly with a Q tip. As I was putting on makeup and standing there in front of the mirror in her new heels, she rounded the corner. I did not hear the close of the chair, or squeaking of the door, she was just half asleep and walking to the bathroom. I did the only thing I could think of, which was immediately give her a big hug, then quickly left the bathroom, running through the carpeted bedroom to the other side of the house. I don’t know how she didnt realize i was a few inches taller than normal, and I’m glad she didnt go for a kiss that particular time. That was my first time with eye shadow and it took a little while for me to figure out how to remove it…  My heart was beating so fast when she rounded the corner… and I admit it was quite a rush. But I was not caught that time.

I told this on another post, but I’ll tell it again. When I was about 13 years old, I was at home alone.I went into my sister’s room and looked into her closet and saw three petticoats hanging there. One was pink one was white and the last one was a light blue. I took all three of them and went into the bathroom where I tried them on, layering them so they looked like I was wearing a gown. I couldn’t believe how much I looked like a girl  or at least I thought that I did. I opened the bathroom door to go to my room and there was my sister standing there looking at me. She wasn’t angry, but did tell me that if I wanted to wear girls clothes, that I should get my own and not wear hers. I remember that I was embarrassed and told her that I wouldn’t wear anything that was hers anymore. But I did occasionally wear her panties hoping that she wouldn’t find out and as far as I know, she didn’t.

Anonymous

I have had 2 really close calls….
      I had a close call several years ago. My first wife never knew of my dressing. I worked a rotating schedule at the time, so I was home a lot during the day on week days and she volunteered a lot at my kids school. This particular day she was going to be volunteering at our kids school and said she wouldn’t be home before I left for work(@3pm), so I immediately got dressed up as much as I could back then. There was no Chelly, no wigs, no bras. I just grabbed a pair of her panties,  one of her dresses, and pair of her pantyhose(or a pair I had stashed under a dresser drawer for times when she didn’t have any).  Thats what I did on this day. I was dressed and  standing at the stove fixing me some lunch and I heard a car door shut. I looked out the kitchen window and saw her car. Damn, she was home early.  I took off thru the bedroom, snatched her dress off,  quickly hung it in the closet, grabbed my males clothes and ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I stripped down the rest of the way, stuffed the panties and pantyhose behind a panel to the garden tub where I had removed earlier to  work on a leak. I got dressed and came out heart racing,  slightly out of breath and she  began questioning my “strange” behavior. She even looked in the closets and out the back door to see if I had a woman there.  She stayed until I had to leave for work and she had to leave to pick up the kids from school. We left, I quickly circled the block, ran back inside,  grabbed her panties and pantyhose from behind the panel, stuffed them back in her drawer, ran back out and off to work.

I had a 2nd close call last year. I intended to send my now wife(who knows about  Chelly) a picture of me sitting in my recliner,  dressed in a black mini skirt, tan pantyhose, black high heels, and a gray sweater .  Only I didnt send it to her. I sent it to my Operations Manager at my job.  We had a text going and I had a text going with my wife at the same time and I was in the wrong text when I attached the picture. Luckily the pictue was only from just above the waist down(and I have been told several times I have pretty legs).  I get a text back from him that says, “I dont think you meant to send me this?”   My reply……No sir I did not. My wife(who he knows) asked me what I wanted her to wear to dinner tonight and I was trying to send a picture I took of her a while back  to show her what I wanted her to wear.

Wow. That was close!!

Chelly

Tomasina
      Duchess

I have a “caught off guard ” story to share with you.
      I just wish that I knew when (year?)this happened.

I was home alone one weekday afternoon as was usual at the time. It was a nice day out but my desire to play was 2 strong to resist. So because I had a nice amount of time I took out a lot of my bags.

I ended up in my red Fredrick’s heels, blonde wig, pink toes, bra, fake tits, lipstick and a sheer chemise? After some prancing and dancing I decided to play “prisoner”. So I went downstairs. There’s no way out but up the same stairs and into the hallway after the kitchen and my room (off the kitchen). I handcuffed my sexy self to the cellar support pole and locked them. I brought the key and put it on the cement floor.
      I kept moving it further and further away from lil oh me with my heel. Until it was almost too far away. Just as I was enjoying the excitement, I heard the 2nd worst sound outside- a vehicle pulling into the driveway. Then, the dreaded worst sound..somebody coming in the backdoor. My heart stopped and I was shaking like a leaf-and still cuffed in place. No escape possible.
      My younger sister came barreling in and called my name. I said I’m downstairs in a quivering voice. She didn’t say much..hmmm…my bedroom door was open to see etc. She didn’t need me -TG! She said that she was dropping off some soup 4 mom. She never came downstairs to see what I was doing.(besides having a stroke-LOL). Then she left..omg! To this day I don’t know if she ever looked in my room and saw the evidence!
      Can’t ask her..lol.
      So much for wanting to be caught!

Hi Tiffany wanted to say that as Stephanie when she came to be in my very early years was not outed by anyone  came close one time by brother when in bathroom and wearing some of moms panties and he wanted in had to hold door closed till got them off  whew that was close he he .. but mom kind of new it at a very young age and was not a big deal to her but dad and older brother couldnot find out bad things would have happened then ..

Great topic and some very interesting stories!

I’d swear almost getting caught was a daily occurrence when I was headed into my early teens. In a way it was always a huge rush having to get undressed in what felt like seconds when the parents arrived home from work early.

The closest call I can remember was when I was about 12. I’d found a stash of my mum’s old clothes in the attic (loft) which fit perfectly as she was a lot larger than me at the time. It was heaven for a young CD just discovering this new side of me. I was rifling through trying them on between getting home from school and waiting for the parents to get back from work and found a lovely black dress with a zipper up the back.

I’d managed to get it on and zipped up with no trouble and had been prancing and twirling through the house with reckless abandon, until I heard the parents car pulling up on the driveway a good 10 minutes earlier than expected. I wasn’t too worried yet as the minute or so it took them to get from the car to the house was usually plenty of time to get changed and stash whatever I was wearing until I had time to return it. The zipper on the dress had other ideas however and it refused to budge. I couldn’t just pull it over my head as although it was a little stretchy it just didn’t have enough give to pull off and I don’t think I was strong enough at the time to rip it.

I still remember the terror as I sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door to buy myself a few more minutes to escape. Fortunately after playing about with the fabric around the zipper it came undone with no trouble and the potential embarrassment of having to ask my mum to extricate me from one of her old dresses was narrowly avoided.

My mum did once find a bra I had stashed in a cupboard in my bedroom too when I was later in my teens and had started to acquire my own clothes. I think she just assumed it belonged to my girlfriend though and nothing was ever said.

Krissy
        Lady

I remember in my teens being caught by my grandma and she asked me if this was something i enjoy? I said yes its me and ive always felt like this, after that she never ever bought me male clothes for xmas and birthdays, my grandma bought me my first corset and would lace me up in it and she would give me the most beautiful shaped figure ive ever had, could hardly breathe but damn i felt beautiful 😍

Anonymous

When I was around 15, I was in my room, which I thought was locked as I my mother and grandmother usually has no sense of respect of privacy, and I was jerking off to one of my skinamax recorded movies.

I wasn’t wearing any girl clothes at the time, but I did have lipstick on.  Anyways, my mother just opened the door and boom, there I was, completely naked with lipstick on.

She broke down crying.  After that night, it was never spoken of again.  Ever.

It didn’t excite me one bit, and to this day, the idea of getting caught terrifies the hell out of me.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

When I was about 14.  I had faked being sick to stay home.  I did that occasionally so I could try on my Mom’s dresses.  I had forgotten that my uncle was visiting from out of state, staying with another family member.  He also had a key to our house and was free to come and go as he pleased.  WELL, I’m in my favorite of my moms dresses and wasn’t thinking about the fact that I was standing near a window that was right by the front door. I turned toward the window and was horrified to see my uncle walking up to the door.  I ran back into the room, and quickly changed clothes.  I’m sure he saw me because he turned around and left without coming in the house.  That night he came over for dinner.  I was afraid to look at him,  but before he left hugged me and said I love you.  We never spoke of it but as far as I know he took my secret to the grave.  I love you Uncle Herbie. 💕

wow, that was tough..  Love all of you too. -Lola

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I had a couple of times in my teens I almost got caught, at least once by my parents and at least once by my brothers. Then we move to the last 2 years I nearly got caught by the X 2 or 3 times. Then move to Sept of 2019 when I did get caught by my X. Like Iv’e noted here before the first thing she did was to tell our 3 grown kids, then latter months she threatened to tell my brothers. Soooo I told them myself and gave myself more opportunity to explore my feminine side. In many ways I am less anxious about being caught.
      . . Sandy

I had many times when I would be dressed in bra , panties, pantyhose and a fullslip back in the early days before I had come out to her and my wife would get an earlier train home and catch me off guard but she never did actually catch me. Other then I did get sloppy and left out a pair of pantyhose and a slip folded on my side of the bed. But easily talked my out of it.
      Ashley.

Oh my, where do I begin ?

When I started to work and earn $$$ to buy my own clothes, it was great.  I no longer fit into my mom’s stuff, and I wanted my own stash before I ripped anymore of my mom’s clothes.

My parents worked all the time, so I had the place to myself most of the time.  There was a period of time where I knew when both my parents would come home, right down to the second.  My parents would park in the back, and both our bedrooms faced the back parking area.

I would get all dressed up, and stand off to the side of the back window in my parent’s bedroom and wait for their car to drive into the alley and almost pull into the back parking area.  Once that happened, I could then quickly undress and get into my drab clothes.  It was a rush !  I got a thrill out of almost getting caught.

When I met my then g/f (now wife), I was more cautious about dressing and that rush of “almost getting caught” was gone.  I did not want to get caught and was playing it safe as much as I could.

However, there is one instance where I almost got caught and one where I did get caught.

1) almost got caught – back then, my wife would take evening classes at the university, so I thought I had sometime to dress up and relax, get supper prepped, and watch some TV.  I didn’t have my own stash as I had purged all my stash shortly after we met, so I dug into her wardrobe.  So there I was, watching TV when I see this car pull up front.  I then see her get out of the car and I ran like a bat out of hell into the bedroom to change.  I barely made it.  Her class let out early and a classmate offered to drive her home.

2) did get caught – I also dabble in zentai, and at that time my wife did not know about my CDing or my zentai.  Again, my wife took an evening class so I thought I had a tonne of time.  I ate supper, and then decided to chill out wearing my black zentai.  As I was putting it on, I hear the front door unlock.  If you’ve ever seen a zentai, you’ll know that once you put it on it is damn near impossible to take if off in an instant.  So I bolted from the upstairs bathroom to the basement, but the path would cut across the front door area so she saw me run past in this black outfit.

Luckily, I kept my zentai stash in the basement so I had my clothes down there so I could at least change back into my clothes before coming up.  But she had already seen me wear the zentai so she asked alot of questions as to what I was doing and what I was wearing.  Eventually I confessed to what I was wearing as a lie would be way worse especially since she already saw me wear it.

Never actually caught dressed but have left evidence on several occasions. Am sure my mother knew as looking back she must have realised.

Had a few close calls over the years and looking back wasn’t very careful. Now I am lot more cautious but always worry that I’ve left something lying about or in wrong place.

Many years ago during my married days I was getting ready for work and just had panties on as I shaved. My 4 or 5 year old step daughter wandered in and said I must have gotten my underwear from the wrong drawer. I told my wife about it (I had her about the panties before we married) and we both laughed about it.

Never again!

I cannot be caught being myself!

Back when I didn’t understand anything about cross dressing, I got caught many times and hated it – hated myself for it.

What a useless waste of emotions and time wallowing in shame!

It serves no purpose as far as I can see.

I dress according to the occasion so it is no longer possible to get caught. When out as Laura, Laura is what you get, full-on, no shame, no fear.

I would prefer it if gentlemen could restrain themselves and not see me as a target, as Tuesday night, when I was enjoying a lovely evening walk along shell bay.

A large, muscular man, probably twice my chest size, but about the same height trailed me a little then, as soon as he noticed I’d clocked him (which was about 5 minutes after I actually had…), he tried to strike up conversation, and was quite persistent, despite my non-commital, short responses.

I had no wish to be rude, but no desire for company either.

Even after he’d spotted that I am not quite as I appear, he persisted, and it’s a little threatening to be honest.

But he didn’t catch me.

He gave me a big smile when he realised – I mean, honestly, I had no makeup on, although my dress with flamingos on is very pretty – and it’s not like I’m a pretty man with a pretty face! Just some skirt, eh?

I quite liked him for that – even though I had been “read”, he carried on as if my gender was neither here nor there.

But a lone person does not necessarily need company, and I was really enjoying my solitude that evening, walking barefoot in the soft, shifting sand, occasionally dipping my toes into the warm ripples which lapped the shoreline lazily, the bay shimmering with a perlescent glow in the fading light.

It was poetic!

Love Laura

Two stories. The first time was when I first started. I had dressed in my sister’s body suit, nylons, heels and a wig and was putting on make up when unbeknown to me she and a friend had come home. They busted me standing in front of a mirror putting on make up. I was mortified. She laughed but was totally cool. She and her friend really helped me refine my look and so much more.

The second time was when I was married. During that time, I had missed being discovered several times by mere minutes. However, this time, the wife was supposed to be visiting her sister for the weekend. I guess I didn’t wait long enough for her to get on the road before I started dressing. She came home and caught me in lacy lingerie, heels, make up and wig. I was coming down the stairs when she came through the front door to retrieve something she had forgotten and I had no chance to hide. That began a dark time that led to my living alone as Danielle.

When i was 11 or 12 i dressed up and made myself up while mom and aunt were out shopping. I felt so pretty and feminine. Then i lit a ladies cigarette and began smoking like a girl prancing about in moms heels. It was then i noticed them both standing behind me. My aunt said oh billy you loook so pretty and your makeup is perfect. Now who do you want to look pretty for, is it the boys? Mom had caught me so many times her frist question was so when did you start smoking. Aunt commented that only the women in our family smoked not one single man. We chatted for over an hour about this dilemma and when my aunt went off to the ladies room mom told me i might be gay but it was ok she stilll loved me. It was a few mnths later i kissed my first boy, a 14 year old remembering the whole time what mom had told me.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I think a big part of the thrill and rush of dressing is getting caught or getting admiring looks, comments or compliments. It has to be, to go through all that fear and anxiety to experience that.

I’ve always loved the rush of being caught.  It makes the experience more intense and interesting.

My mom was the first person to catch me dressed up in her lingerie and clothes.  She was upset at first but we sat down and talked about it.  I explained how I feel and what my crossdressing was to me.  After that, everything was good with mom.  She was the most amazing and understanding woman I’ve ever known.  We had an amazing connection and relationship.  When she passed, I lost the bestest friend I’ll ever have.

I know what you mean about the thrill. I get a tingle when I see that a gg has noticed my vpl. The right panty in the right exercise pants gives a nice vpl

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve never been “caught” dressed but my clothes stash has been found before. I’ve had a few close calls where I was almost ripping off my clothes. Reading all these posts its a wonder some of us haven’t had heart attacks from the fear of discovery.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I know I dressed for fun with my siblings and no questions asked,it was fun. However outside of that I would regularly dress in secret. The closest I came to getting caught was one time when I had dressed in underwear and a slip my father returned home unexpectedly. Fortunately I was upstairs and he came up so I dived under the covers of my bed. He popped his head round the door and asked what I was doing in bed still. I was 17 then and was working shifts so I just told him I was tired and having a short nap. I was covered in more ways than one.

Another occasion I had dressed in full and was applying make up in the bedroom. Luckily the window looked down the street and I saw my sister and her boyfriend arrive in their car. I had time to dash into the bathroom and get changed.

And finally…. I was in my own place and out to friends but not neighbors. I was fully dressed and expecting a G.G. friend of mine who was coming over. I heard the doorbell go and opened the door to see a neighbor standing there. She looked at me and said hello and asked for me by name. She said she had bought over some trousers he wanted altering . I beckoned her in and she went into the room and looked around. She asked where ‘he’ was. I had no escape and just said ‘It’s me’ and waited a response. She just looked at me and said’Oh you look really nice’ and gave me the trousers. She did stay for a chat and after that a few more neighbors got to know.

When I was younger I was always fearful of getting caught but couldn’t stop dressing. By the time my neighbor caught me I was comfortable in myself and out to family and friends. My neighbors reaction was so nice that it led to more being told with the same result.

Life has taken a strange twist as I am now afraid of being caught in drab!

Jasmine
      Lady

I actually had one incident that was extremely close to being caught my truck had gotten rejected I can’t remember for what so I had to take it back home I got the rejection sticker worked on and got it right so I’m on the way to the shop to get it inspected but I’m wearing my corset that has regardless small forms not completely noticeable but if you look if you look closely you would notice them and as I was driving I was like crap I left my freaking registration at the house so I pulled in turned around kind of sort of a illegal unit plus having a rejection sticker and it was the last day on it state trooper sitting right across the street and he pulls me over comes up to the window and I’m just sitting there and I’m trying to hunch over so let my shirt doesn’t pull against it just praying that he would just go ahead and give me the ticket and let me go the odd part was I kind of kept watching him he had a sunglasses on but he kind of kept giving me the side eye not like he thought I was guilty of anything but like he was observing something I almost think I did get caught that day

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Just about a week ago my wife came home from work unexpectedly.  I managed to get undressed and take what little makeup off before she could see me. While it was nerve racking at the time sometimes I wish she had caught me.

Hugs, Liara

I had gone out on public only a few times and way still nervous while I was out. I decided to go out of town and do a little shopping. First store and I rounded a corner and was face to face with my son and grandson. He was 16 at the time. I could not avoid them without running away. I simply smiled and walked right past them. I was soooo thankful that they didn’t recognize me. At that time I would have died. A week later I was forced to hold the door for my next door neighbor and his wife and children so I could enter the store they were leaving. He also worked for me and I saw him almost daily. Again no where to go. They said a nice thank you and were on their way. I could have hid under a rock but both times but when it was over I felt good about myself. Gained a little confidence.

Anonymous

I guess I was caught a few years ago by my wife when she got on my IPad and saw a picture of me dressed.  We had been married over 30 years before she found out I was a CD.  We had “ the talk” where she asked among other questions, was I gay?   I never dressed in front of her so not to antagonize her.  We have recently split up and are in the process of getting divorced.  Not because I am a CD but for other reasons I don’t want to divulge on this forum. Divorce is a very expensive event both financially and emotionally as some of you may know. I now have a big mostly empty house and Kerri has her own room for her clothes and makeup and a makeup table.  It’s hard being alone after all those years of marriage but at least my Kerri persona can do what she pleases.  Thanks for reading.

Anonymous

I was maybe 30, married about 8 yrs and well into the closet. Wife out of town for 5 days. I gladly  used time alone to dress fully. Wife’s  wig, bra, panties, pantyhose, heels  v neck blouse and matching wrap skirt Walked down street very late in dark, excited under street lights, wind raising skirt open. Had idea to go to mall, with 2 floor parking garage near office building. Parked car and walked up steps, oh the feeling 🤩 of skirt blowing up in the wind was fabulous. Felt like Marilyn Monroe. I kept going up and down not wanting the excitement  to end. A vehicle appears as coming down, busted, mall security. Ask for ID, busted again forgot ID. Get asked questions, asked what wearing, tell them, and pull aside wrap skirt to reveal pantyhose and panties. Embarrassed and excited 😊 at same time. Told unable to drive, with no license, so taken to security office to call for a ride. Didn’t think of cab, but called Preacher from our Church at 2;30 am. He picked me up, took home, got license and drove me back to retrieve car. Asked few questions, said surprised and what would wife say. Never spoke of ever again.

Hugs XO  Ginger

Anonymous
      Lady

I went thru a Georgia State Patrol license check dressed…they were very professional and didn’t make me get out and they didn’t make any nasty bigoted comments. Caught by the mail delivery woman and Fedex delivery person. I was cutting grass both times and I was wearing a tennis skirt or booty shorts with tank and sports bra. The mail person said I was wondering who Sandy was…I told her it was me. She giggled and said nice legs and left. She is such a nice mailwoman and sweet as she can be.

There was this one time Iwent u/d across state.  A little ways before we arrived, I pulled off the road to a brushy area.  I stepped behind a scrawny bush, removed the bra off and stuck it down my pants.  I turned around to find my sil and her husband pulling up to our car.   She made a comment about me going into the bushes but i think she thought I was watering the foliage.  If she had arrived ten seconds earlier she would have seen me pulling it out my sleeves, impossible to mistake for anything else.
      she definitely is not CD friendly.

Anonymous
      Lady

I had previously posted that I had never actually been caught but all of that changed two days ago. In the mornings I always put on one of my bras and a pair of either B or D silicone forms. I wear this under a fem tee shirt and sometimes just walk around the house in my 24/7 panties.

Our rear deck is pretty private even though a busy road runs close in front of the house. To keep porch pirates from stealing packages I placed a “Deliver to the rear” sign at the steps to our front porch.

Sometimes in the early morning I’ll go out dressed like this spending about ten minutes watering our flowers and plants that are in pots at various places around the deck. I have never been seen or had a problem doing this.

So I was out watering the flowers wearing my large forms and no pants but string bikini panties, when something caught my eye. I turned and there was a male Amazon driver delivering some packages. I think he was as surprised as much as I was and there was no time to run and no where to cover. He looked at me a moment, and probably with my long hair down, big boobs, and bikini panties, thought that I was a women. We locked eyes and he just said.. “Oh, sorry”. I said “No problem” then he turned and walked away… whew! I haven’t told the wife because she would freak knowing someone saw me.

There are only 2 times that I can remember –

The first one was a long time ago.  My wife had left me and left a garter belt and stockings behind.  One night I out them on and was walking around my apartment when I got a knock on the door.  I put on a robe and stood behind the door as I answered it. A neighbor asked if I d could help him repair his daughters bike.  I told him I would be right there to help.  I took off the garer belt and stockings, put on clothes and went to help him.  When I got home I went to change back and discovered that in getting dressed to go to help I had snagged on of the stockings in my jeans and it had been hanging out the back the whole time I was there.  Nothing was ever said but I was mortified to find that had happened.

The second time was more recent.  I had come out to my wife a couple years ago.  When I did we came to an agreement that she didn’t want to see me dressed.  Some time went by and she asked about my dressing.  I could tell by the way she asked that she wasn’t pleased about it.  To keep peace I told her it was just a phase I had gone through and left it at that.  A while later she was away, had called, we had a conversation and ended the call.  Based on the time I figured that it would be okay to dress.  I started to dress when my phone rang, and I saw it was my wife calling.  I answered it without paying attention and found that she had video called.  Obviously she saw that I was in the process of getting dressed and became very upset and hung up.  We talked about it, I told her that dressing was something that made me feel good.  She asked if it helped me deal with stress.  I told her it did.  After that we have been able to discuss my dressing and she is becoming more accepting.  In this case I guess getting caught was a good ting.

Thanks for letting me share.

XOXO
      Suzanne

I’ve been caught a few times, the last time I was getting changed & I had put my tights on & there was a knock at the door so I quickly put a t shirt on & answered the door. It was a delivery for my wife who was out at the time.  The courier handed the parcel to me & took a photo for proof of delivery.  I then realised it would be emailed to my wife, yes questions were asked later once she’d seen the photo. She does know about Kimberly but doesn’t approve. Occasionally she still mentions about the photo & the black tights. 

I also got stopped by the police 1 night while I was dressed, but that’s another story

I was around 12 and I would sneak my sisters clothes, (swim suits, jumpers, panties) to bed with me and dress when my brother fell asleep. I would always wake up early and change back. However, one morning I overslept and my mother came into our room to wake my brother for summer school and discovered me wearing my sisters clothes. Needless to say, my brother teased me and shared the news with all the kids in the neighborhood and of course then was teased by all the kids. I was totally embarrassed. The teasing passed very quickly, thank goodness.

The second time I was caught by my wife wearing one of her nightgowns. As soon as she left for work, I jumped up and put on one of her nightgowns. I didn’t hear her return and sure enough she walked in on me.  As most of you know, it was a very difficult time for us.  We’ve been married 47 years this year and she accepts (tolerates occasionally) my dressing.

Hi girls !

I’ve had many close calls through the years with my ex wife before I came out to her after she found panties in the back pocket  of a pair of work pants. She was totally against it to the point of hostility. We developed our own version of DADT that included she didn’t want to see me dressed or even see the clothing in the house. Over the next twenty five years there were many close calls and some slip ups on my part. She would stay mad for weeks then things would get back to normal. One Saturday afternoon I had showered and was getting dressed in the bedroom. Believing she was not home I was standing there in pink hipster panties pulling a t-shirt on when she walked into the room. She just stood there looking at me and a strange awkward grin came over her face . She had never seen me in any girlie stuff. She then turned and walked out of the room. We were never intimate again and I filed for divorce several years later.
      a side note that I always found odd was that She would occasionally find my panties, never say anything but then wash them , put them in her panty drawer and wear them. I only discovered this when I found several pare of missing panties in the dryer with other clothes of hers . Who knows what she was thinking

Wendy Me
      Lady

Never actually got caught, I did get careless once and left a skirt on my my bed when I was 17, my mother called me at work and said I saw it, nothing else was ever said. My wife has always known as I told her before we got married and has no problem as I don’t go out dressed. A funny one after an extended hospital stay my daughter came over to help getting my bedroom ready for my return. My wife said she commented that there are a lot of dresses in Dad’s closest. She said she knew and that that was the end of the conversion

Anonymous

Hi,

I started underdressing by being forced – I wrote an article on it a few months back. In short, thanks to school bullying and blackmail, I was coerced into wearing a panty girdle as part of my school uniform when I was just 14. Getting caught was always my worst fear. As the months, and then years went past, I slowly got used to the sensation of wearing it, and started to relax a little about the risk of being caught as it seemed most people – particularly school kids – didn’t seem to notice the obvious signs.

I can still remember the sickening lurch in my stomach when I went into my bedroom and found my younger sister sitting on the bed holding up my girdle and smirking at me. All I could think of was that my worst nightmares were about to be realised – I’d suffered wearing that damn thing every school day for two years for nothing. My parents would now find out, then everyone at school. How I didn’t just turn into a gibbering wreck right there and then I don’t know.

Fortunately my sister was a little sadist. When I told her the story, she was absolutely delighted at the fact that her big brother was being forced against his will to wear a good strong panty girdle every school day and she realised that telling anyone would bring that to an end. So, even though she’d have enjoyed exposing me and enjoying my public humiliation, there was more fun to be had in letting the situation run and enjoying my ongoing predicament.

Almost got caught twice – both times by the same daughter.

First time I was fully dressed, when I heard the front door rattling. Now fortunately I had locked it and left my keys in it, but I whipped off my Michelle clothes as quickly as I could and stashed them under my desk and threw on my man clothes. Now my phone was ringing. I went and flushed the toilet, then called her back -all innocence. “Oh sorry, I sometimes lock the front when I am out the back, must have forgotten to unlock…” Waited until she had gone for a shower then folded Michelle up and put her away in her proper hiding place…

Second time was after I had been on a long drive and had got dressed while I was on the drive (I nearly got caught by a passing car in the country lane, when I went for a short walk – another story!). I gave my daughter a lift somewhere or other and when we got there, she said: “Thanks Dad. One question” and waved a pair of Michelle’s lace panties at me, which I must have been lax at putting back in the bag after the drive. “Oh, they must have dropped out of the bag I was taking to the clothing bank”, I lied unconvincingly. Nothing more was said, but as a police officer, she is a nosy so and so…!

Krissy
      Lady

Yes being your true self is never wrong and ive found you have to let the little woman out or it may just jump out one day when you least expect it. Wear lingerie daily is something i do daily,spend two hours being that glamorous woman you want to be is a good thing, gradually build up your wardrobe and gain your look and then sit back and feel awesome

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?