Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Ladies, the Samantha Review is back!!

My local cinema has finally reopened and although I have already seen some films, I wanted to make Cruella the focus of the review.

Firstly, the plot. It’s is an origin story, dealing with how one of the famous Disney villains came into being and her affinity with all things Dalmatian. The two Emmas, Stone & Thompson are great leads each bringing their characters to life, although I would believe there is more than a nod to Meryl Streep’s Devil Wears Prada role in one performance.

What really caught my attention was the fashion and costume design. Being set in the London of the 60’s and 70’s we have a real mix of vintage and high-end fashion on show. It certainly brought out my love of colourful dresses, tops, tights and made me want to step into that fashion world of swinging London and anything being possible. I will, like many of us do, be raiding the charity shops for anything retro and colourful at the same time.

We do also need to talk about another favourite subject of ours, makeup. Ladies, it’s time to grab your darkest shades of eyeshadow, eyeliner, reddest lipstick, whatever else and start practising your best Cruella face. For me, it really inspired me to try different makeup shades and styles.

I understand that Cruella is available on Disney Plus but if you can get to the cinema, this film is made to be seen on the big screen, it’s wildly different in terms of story, plot, design and character. A well-spent few hours indeed!

Have any of you wonderful ladies seen it? If so, would love to know what you thought.

Until the next review, hugs!

Samantha x x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I watched it on Disney+ and loved it.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?