Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Samantha Joan
      Hostess

“What was that about?”

Were the first words out of my wife as the credits rolled.

After a couple of weeks with no and Star Trek Discovery, Disney has brightened up our grey and cold January, with the first MCU TV show, Wandavision.

Staring off, our familiar couple of Wanda Maximoff & Vision, last seen in Infinity War & End Game, turn up in small town 50’s America happily married and living in a house straight out of a sitcom.

As per my 100% spoiler free guarantee, I will not give too much away in terms of plot, but the premise is imaginative and original. Placing our couple in a black & white comedy reminiscent of Bewitched. Whilst there are lots of humour to the episodes, you begin to understand all is not what it seems and like the MCU, the episodes drip feed the viewer with subtle “in references” to the MCU film universe we have got to know.

The episodes did remind me a lot of the 1998 film Pleasantville, in context of the film being in black & white (for the most part)

One thing else that tweaked my curiosity, the 50’style dresses. Although not in glorious technicolour but nevertheless, I loved the 50’s style look, so always great to get some nice inspiration for future outfits!

Wandavision has provided the opportunity to see beyond the film franchise, and with this especially to take our favourite characters to strange new places.

Its a solid 9/10 so far. As always, let me know what you think, love to hear from you!

Hugs

Samantha x x

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?