Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So my sister told me last week that she accepts me as a crossdresser and she will support me. So couple days ago, we went out and got makeup supplies and she did my makeup. It was nerve racking for sure but it felt amazing to have a girls night out. I felt like a whole new woman!

– JayJay 🌺🌺

Anonymous
      Lady

I have wished many times that I had a sister. I imagine what it would be like shopping together, trying on things and doing girly stuff together. You are so blessed to have a wonderful sister.

That is a very nice heartwarming story.  Enjoy your sister time.

Susan

That’s brilliant! What with Rev’s sister being supportive of her as well it makes me wish I had a sister too. It’s such a blessing to have family support, congratulations.

Hi jayla congrats to you girl to have a supportive sister to help with and teach you about the use of makeup priceless girlfriend thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us..

Stephanie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

You’re fortunate to have discovered a supportive sibling!

Anonymous

I’m thrilled to hear that, Jayla.  Have fun with it.

Much love,

Raquel

That is great to hear, a girls night out would be fantastic and get ready and having a woman do your make up and help you to look as feminine as you can would amazing. I’m going to a job interview today as Kimberly, I’m a little nervous and very excited.

Dee Frost
        Baroness - Annual

Kimberly….

SO, WHAT HAPPENED?

The suspense is killing me!

Dee

That is pretty much like a dream come true. Isn’t it ?

You are blessed to have such a wonderful sister Jayla!!

That’s awesome Jayla!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?