Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How many of you girls have noticed that lingerie has a certain scent to it. It doesn’t smell like anything else in the world, but I love that smell.

Anonymous
      Lady

Scents are powerful and can bring back old memories in a flash or excite us or even warn us… too musky?.. needs washing.

In the past I’ve gotten many items from thrift stores and always love the scent of the previous womans perfume. Some are very perfumed while others have a kind of a wardrobe scent thats hard to describe. I always wash the item before any serious wearing and some perfumes remain but faintly. Then there is the scent of the material itself like spandex, nylon, and other materials.

I agree, It’s the scent of femininity!
      for years I kept different pretty smelling bath soaps in my stash containers , Slipping on a lavender scented nightie or slip is simply marvelous.
      But lingerie on its own does have a scent and it seems the more lace the stronger the scent!
      nice posting Michelle

Natalie💋💋💋💋

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s heaven scent…..

🤣😂🤣 Good one, Angela!

I remember the scent of my mom’s lingerie, especially her bras, when I was a young teenager. I loved the scent as I wore them in secret.

Hi girls,

I’ve always noticed that, and loved it! It is definitely heavenly!
      Just one of the many reasons why I tell the ladies I work with, “It is so much more fun being a girl!”

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Oh yes Michelle that scent is intoxicating! One of the things that attracted me to lingerie in my teens. And of course wearing the lingerie is the best part though!

Mmmm … girly, feminine, beautiful!
      Fredrika Jones

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Thinking back to my pre teen years, I can still recall the scent of lingerie,  when I would cross dress.  In particular, in the 1950s and early 60s, the Playtex Living girdle had a unique scent that was intoxicating.  Every time I wore the Playtex girdle it sent me into the Pink Fog, as I inhaled that wonderful scent!

the fragrant odor of nylon at the second hand store……nylons previously worn…stockings and panties from the local church…virgin pantyhose looking for a home to live  in……what else could  be in store? just ask the staff….if they wanna sell you all the support pantyhose in one  bulk order? do you got the gut to ask?….let me know if you wimp out…..I could use the extra pantyhose if you dont ask……always on the look out for more pantyhose……..lol …jj  love Marlene

I recently went to high end lingerie boutique while traveling and was intoxicated with the smell in the building. All of the items were stored in drawers with beautifully scented potpourri bags. I picked out a beautiful pair of white panties with the most feminine lace inserts. I had to have them, so even though they were quite pricey, I bit the bullet and purchased them. The scent remained on the panties, and when I went to wear them a few days later, I couldn’t help but take a few inhales. I swear I could even catch a slight whiff of the heavenly scent even under my drab clothes.

Brought back some lovely memories of trying on some of my mother’s things when I was younger as she also kept potpourri bags in her lingerie drawer.

Hugs,

Emily

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I love the natural scent of silk lingerie, even better when I’ve had some scented sachets in my bra and panty drawer…Just need to buy more of the latter as the old ones have “lost it”

Caty.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?