• This topic has 41 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls during this stupid covid I get so frustrated.

I was just sitting with my feet propped up admiring my dark metallic blue toe nails enjoying how pretty I felt due to admiring them.

Then it dawned On me I wonder what other simple feminine things give you girls that wonderful girly feeling.

So I am asking tell me the simple feminine things that make your life  better .

Like sharing on CDH

Hugs Patty

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Being complemented by another woman…..

Oh yes Angela

Being the target of that head to toe glance and the smile that says… “pass, friend”.

For me the must have panties always give me the girly feeling. I now wear them everywhere even to doctors appointments

Going shopping and the associate saying “Have a nice day mam.”

Trisha
      Duchess

The simple elegance of well crafted high heels. 👠

Trisha

For me it’s panties everyday and when I want more I wear a bralette , camisole and pantyhose under my boring man clothes.  I like to keep my toenails painted as well!

Yes Ashley. Panties😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️

Just being Requal in the time that I have. The soft feel of women’s apparel.

Anonymous

For me it’s simple, shave always, panties, panties, panties, sports bra, paint toes, no matter in drab or en femme

Anonymous

Hi Patty the simple thing that gives me pleasure is, standing in front of a mirror in my corselette and tights and just slipping into a dress absolutely wonderful.

Love Sarah xx

Ten minutes in heels!

Anonymous

Pulling on my favourite tights and knickers makes me happy after a long day at work and relaxing around the house being the woman i want to be is my only pleasure in life

Hi, Girls

I was hesitant to post this, as it is a bit (I think) out of the ordinary, but I am confident this is a judgment-free zone, so here goes:

I had some alone time one night last week and wanted to feel girly. I put on black panties and bra, silky, a white blouse and black skirt that was a bit loose and just over the knee, and white nylons. I sat and read in my favorite chair for about an hour (Girl, Woman, Other – a terrific book) sipping red wine.

It got a bit chilly after awhile, so I started a warm bath. But I wanted to enjoy my clothes a bit longer, so I sat in the tub as it filled, the water gradually covering my legs and skirt, the latter beginning to swirl and float in the water. I slunk down farther in the tub and watched as the water moved up my blouse, gradually revealing the black bra beneath my wet white top. I lay in the tub that way for about an hour, letting my skirt rise and fall in the water, enjoying the feeling of the wet hose on my legs. It was wonderful, a bit self-indulgent, but it really did make me feel girly in a very different way. I love the water but there is nowhere to swim theway I would like to swim these days, so this was perhaps the next best thing.

I hope this wasn;t too weird, but I will do this again one day soon. It was a great, fun change of pace.

Wet kisses,

Ginny

Natalie
      Lady

Shaved legs, pantyhose, then wear dress or skirt with heels….that’s the most feminine thing I love doing!
      Also when it’s possible for me I completely dress up all the way. make up, jewelry, shaving, proper outfit, purse, hair done up after I have all that on, then I’m in the “pink fog” for sure 😄

In drab at work, the feeling of a silk cami  covered bra under my body armor, stockings on fresh shaven legs tugging my garter belt beneath my work trousers, and just a hint of perfume on the inside of my fabric Covid mask.

PaulaF

My shoe therapy as I call it. Before COVID, my wife worked from home. With the kids home for school, and staying away from family for safety, I dont get any time to dress in the full “regalia” as I call it. I opt for high heel shoe therapy, the evenings I can usually wear some heels after the kids have gone to bed. It feels normal some nights, soothing others. II still long for the day my wife says she is going to visit her family, is taking the kids with her and is giving me a long weekend

If only my wife had family to visit, I would be the happiest girl.  A whole weekend for Joan Marie would be so very wonderful!

I can only dream at this point in time.

Love

JoanMarie

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi All

Regarding ‘Censorship’

First, let me say that there is nothing wrong with talking about sexual desire and preference as it relates to crossdressing.

There are administrators who keep an eye on the forums and chatrooms,  and will step in occasionally when required. We are not prudes but work hard to try and  keep the site on the right side of the boundaries.

Some times things sail a little close to the wind and are nudged back into line with editing, Other times the whole post or thread are removed when obviously out of sorts.

It is perfectly acceptable to say “I am attracted to women” or “I am attracted to men, but only when I crossdress” or similar general comments. However In order to keep this site functioning the way it was intended to, I expect you all to refrain from discussing specific sexual practices, techniques, blatant erotica  or results in the replies to the threads.

I have edited some posts that I feel are a little close to the line,  so just a gentle reminder to think before you post.

I appreciate your help in keeping CDH a sanctuary for us girls with out letting the standards drop to those of other sites which encourage this sort of discussion.

Thank you !

Dawn  (Admin)

oops, I didnt read far enough removed my comment
        Regi.

Anonymous

Naughty step for you m’lady…

Smiles, grace xx

Prudence
        Ambassador

Thank You Dawn!  Well said.

Anonymous

Hi Patty

Logging on to CDH makes my day

So many little things,,
      touching up my nearly nude lipstick, which I wear at work
      looking at my faintly pink polished nails
      feeling my thigh highs hugging my smooth legs, under my “drab” pants
      my A-cup bra, under my workshirt
      and yes, logging on here, and getting home, and letting Regi out
      and, Just feeling “me”,inside, and out, as Regi.
      Hugs, Regi

Hi Patty
      There isn’t just one thing for me that does the trick. It’s everything! There is nothing better than dressing to the nines in all my finery. Hair, makeup, undergarments, dresses and heels- in sum, the “whole 9 yards”. I’ve been like this since I was 3 years old and it’s never going to change. I now have many more dresses and women’s clothing than my wife! Unfortunately, she is unaccepting and derides me for being this way.
      Keep it up, dear.
      Hugs
      Abby Lauren

Anonymous

Hi Patty, you little love!!!

Today was typical, finished work, got home but the weather was foul….not going anywhere….

So sat in bra and panties, smeared on some pink lipstick, and looked through graces ” coffee table” picture albums…..self indulgent…yes, but made me happy and it cost me nothing!!!

Easy to run, grace xx

Grace your back!

Were so glad your back.

Awww why did you change your emoji?

Your picture was so cute.

Hugs Patty

I have happily discovered and joyfully accepted that I’m transgender. It only took 73 years, but so what if I’m going to be the oldest girl in the sorority.

Hugs and kisses to all,

Lee Ann

Just knowing how much Abby means to me.
      Love you all. Abby

What makes me feel great is when I walk in front of a mirror, or see my reflection in a window or whatever, and see a totally female figure there. Perhaps it’s an optical illusion, but I love it.

Anonymous

That is a lovely feeling Cynthia.

My drab life includes being a gamer… I can not stop playing video games any more than I can stop the feeling of wanting to feel feminine. Just last night I was playing online with my nephew and brother sitting on my couch in a dress. Its so nice knowing I can share the comfort of womens clothing while doing my normal drab activities sometimes.
      PS I still cant believe how comfoortable a dress is. OMG ❤love❤ it!!

Hugs Amelia 🎀

I am sitting here this morning typing this reply in my lovely ‘undies’ a 40 c underwired bra and forms , white panties , american tan pantyhose and my jewelry ,I feel lovely and don’t want to take off any of the ‘wear ,when the family get up I will have to remove certain items  (no one knows about my cd) after breakfast, a shower and then put my bra ,panties and pantyhose back on for the rest of the day  under my drab male clothes , this is not how I would like it to be ,rather be fully dressed as a female  ,but at present knowing what I have on under my outer clothes is wonderful ,its my secret .      Michelle  xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I like to sometimes just wear my panties and a very thin tank top when doing dish’s and cleaning my home. I feel sexy dressed so scantily.

Sandy

shopping – though obviously i miss that at the moment – even if i dont buy anything its nice to look at make up and clothes

If in male mode I like to keep clear polish on my nails as well as clear lip gloss. It keeps me in the state of who I am

Eona Oh
      Lady

For the last month I’ve been wearing stockings, panties and a cami or bralette under my everyday clothes. Always feel connected to my feminine side. I can’t remember being this happy!

I am partly with you. I wear panties under drab and the girlier they are the more I smile. I pee sitting down so I can gaze at my panties. I have not been brave enough yet to try a cami under drab.

Eona Oh
          Lady

When you’re ready you won’t regret it! ❤️

If nothing else when sweatshirt weather returns I will be inclined to try then.

Anonymous

Hi Patty one of the simplest things i like to do is sit in a armchair with a magazine and flip through the women’s fashion pages, just to check out the latest fashion’s and trends xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?