Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Silly title but why not, why not indeed and that just might be my point. I have a huge list of things I want, and yes they are wants not needs. I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, enough money to pay my bills, these are my needs, and they are taken care of for the most part. But I think to be healthy, mentally healthy we also have wants. We can live with out the wants but every now and then we should try to fulfill a want, a silly little want perhaps but its sure put a smile on my face.

For more years than I can remember I have wanted to spray my body with a cheap perfume like impulse or similar item, and I mean spray, cover, drench. I remember back to high school ( yes a very long time ago) and the girls would cover themselves with it. Smelt like a cheap brothel not that I have ever been in a brothel to compare the smell. It was juvenile teenager girls being silly and I wanted some of it along with the school dresses, short skirts and pretty ribbons.

Well today after the wife left for a few days away with one of her girlfriends I went shopping and on my list was a $3.50 pressure can of spray on bordello. Came home, had a shower and bam I now smell like my memories of teenage high school girl experimenting with makeup and perfume. Could not help myself so I added over the top blue eye shadow and a mix of not matching, totally inappropriate skirt and top with big dangle earrings. I would never be seen or smelt, dead in what I am wearing but it sure has made me feel good.

Silly, Yes.       Inappropriate for my age, Yes.         Do I care, No        Do I feel good, Yes

Silly little things can make the world feel just a little bit better, maybe only for a few hours but hell it is worth it.    

Now all I have to work out is how to get that smell out of the house before the wife comes home in a few days.

Hi Cindy

It is your life and your perfume, you can do whatever you want with them.

We all like to show our naughty side every now and then. I am sure a lot of the girls on here, including me, have worn a mini skirt or dress, that was obviously way too short.

Love Michelle

Anonymous

Hope you come up with a way to eat rid of the smell.  Cook some fish, maybe?

That might work but as I dont like fish, wife might smell a rat. LOL

Burn some popcorn, make lots of coffee

Hi Cindy,

Several things that make me smile every time: putting on full makeup and seeing Stephanie come to life in the mirror; when shopping with my wife and she finds new panties for me; dressing up in my sexy lingerie or costumes that my wife bought for me. Stephanie

“Now all I have to work out is how to get that smell out of the house before the wife comes home in a few days.”

And THAT’S why I usually don’t wear any perfume.

Glad you had a good time, Sweetie.

I would sooo love to put on some perfume! Just a spritz, the minutest amount, the final piece to the feminine persona…

But my wife has the sense of smell of a bloodhound!

Nothing wrong with showing off our risque side now and then. Little things are the fun things

[quote quote=606460]Now all I have to work out is how to get that smell out of the house before the wife comes home in a few days.[/quote]
      FWIW – an old trick police and the coroner used to deal with deceased body smell in a house was to burn fresh coffee grounds in a frying pan.

Anonymous
      Lady

Our sense of smell can bring strong emotions from the past and of all our senses its the least talked about.

Perfume is right up there at the top and I’ve always liked the smell of vintage latex like what old style girdles were made of. Reminds me of my high school girlfriends panty girdles. She also wore Hawian Ginger and that smell never fails to bring back thoughts of her.

I wear Secret Fresh Powder deodorant when dressing which makes me feel so feminine.

You can air your house out and don’t forget anything you came in contact with the perfume as it will hold perfume odors even after airing the house. I’ve gotten blouses from the thrift store that had the previous womans scent and it was still there even after washing. Hope the wife doesn’t think you’ve had some ladies of the night over.

Denise Little
        Duchess - Annual

I use secret fresh powder too which is the same deodorant that my SO uses. It is safer if I wear some of her clothes and no new smell in the house.

Anonymous

I think this is brilliant, way to go, but yeah cheap smells can be a sod to remove from a house. I remember in my younger years doing exactly what the boxer, Henry Cooper, said on the Brut 33 ad…splash it all over! I made bathroom disinfectant seem positively gorgeous lololol. Gfs just laughed with a shocky face as she does use some of the impulse products for work. So did the wife twig?

Peta Mari
      Lady

Burn some food in a pot. Tell your wife you bought it to cover the smell.

I’m often raiding my wifes perfume, or deodorant for similar reasons. (And dog farts.)

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Jane.

LOL!

“Honey, I used some of that expensive perfume you got at Christmas to cover the dogs farts”

Peta Mari
          Lady

And its also useful for smelly feet.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?