Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I may be a weirdo on this one but I like, no love , the smell of cosmetics. Does anyone else like the smell of makeup, etc.?

My fiancé has this one pallette that smells like candy. She recently did my makeup for me for the first time and used this particular pallette. I was all ” a-ha! That’s why your face smells like candy sometimes when I kiss you!” She then proceeded to put it close to my nose so I could get a good whiff and it totally smells like candy. I’m talking good enough to eat.

Anywho, I like the smell of all of it in general. I realize it’s a little odd but I do.

One more quick thing. I also like the smell of nail polish. Always have liked that one. The makeup thing is a more recent development.

Can’t wait to hear from you all on this one!

Jessica

Hi Jessica Nice to meet you and im a weirdo also as these girly things do smell nice i just love the smell and taste of lipstick just a pleasent thing .

Stephanie Bass

Girl, I’m right there with you. It doesn’t even have to smell like candy. I just adore the way cosmetics smell. My sister used to own a Merle Norman store and going in there was heavenly.

Yep another weirdo here too. I love the smells of makeup. I have smelled some that has the candy smell also Jessica. Like you said it was good enough to eat. I loved the flavored chapsticks growing up too (that was my training lipstick I guess you could say).

Anonymous

I does make sense that the manufacturers would create a product pleasing to the consumer. The more enticing the smell the more happy repeat customers. Not weird on our part. Intentional on their part.

It’s intoxicating! It gives me a bit of a rush of anticipation and a fervent desire to create the best transition of gender possible. (And, frankly, to accept the limits of those possibilities.) It is always frustrating, but fun. The results always pleasantly surprise me. That is blended with the regret of not meeting my own aesthetic criteria. I am a harsh critic, but fairly forgiving so no hard feelings. – But is is a lot of work as well and sooooo expensive.

Excitement, anticipation, the scent of wishes about to come true and fun, fun, fun! Worth the expense and aggravation.

Araminta.

[postquote quote=414314]
      Amen girl! You hit the sentiment right on the nose! Exactly what I feel.

Ok i wasn’t gonna mention the fact that I thought lipstick tasted nice but since all of you have admitted to the liking of the lipstick taste, I’m right here with ya girls! These marketing companies know what they’re doing huh? Lol.

And I just thought I was being weird.

Love you gals!

Jessica

Love the smell of makeup. I like the smell of nail polish to an extent. And pursing my lips after putting on some wet lipstick feels pretty awesome as well. I don’t go out of my way to taste the lipstick, but it is generally just fine when I consume some that ended up on my sparkling water can.

Anonymous

Jess….weird…

I think not, welcome to my world!!

I love the smell from my make up case…

I also LOVE the smell of hairspray, as a child, my mother always had an ” up do”…us kids were drowned in the stuff

Note to Sammy… pound for pound, there are more nutritional, and definitely cheaper snacks available!!!

( you told me you were eating healthy, young lady)

Smiles, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Jessica your not alone on this the smell of lipstick is lovely, however even when fully made up it never seems complete to me without the use and smell of hairspray. Anyway talking of weird I have sprayed hairspray on my face, it acts as a setting spray for make up.

Love Sarah

Anonymous

I love the smell of Covergirl and L’Oréal lipstick. Can’t get enough of either.

C

Evelyn
      Lady

This reminds me of Spartacus…….I’m a weirdo, No, I’m a weirdo…I really am a weirdo 🙂
      Sorry, couldn’t help it xx

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?