Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I was in a very happy mood the other day and an old song popped into my head. It was by Donna Fargo “I’m the happiest girl in the whole USA.” I was in Jr. high school when this song came out. I loved the song at the time and sang it to myself often, especially if I was feeling down or stressed. I never thought about how appropriate the song was for my situation until now.
      Do any of you ladies have a favorite song that relates to crossdressing or being a lady?

‘THIS IS ME’ from The  Greatest Showman.

‘I AM WHAT I AM’ Gloria Gaynor.

‘LET IT GO’ from Frozen

songs inspiring us to be who we really are, and be proud of it.

B x

Anonymous

Not sure if this fits, but I’m going to put Madonna’s Borderline here; not for the lyrics but rather for the circumstance I was in when I last heard this song.  I went to an ’80’s dance night all dressed up and this song came on.  My wife (a former clubkid) was giving me tips on being more approachable by smiling more when I dance.  So this song comes on and I’m feeling it so I make an effort to smile.  I start lipsyncing as well.  Just then a man comes up and starts dancing next to me.  Our eyes meet, he reaches out his hand and pulls me to him and we start dancing together.  It was at this time I felt like I reached a new level of femininity and that I, as Josie, was becoming a more fully fleshed-out person rather than as an alias.  Anyway, like I said I’m not sure if this fits the topic but I figured mentioning Madonna in a music topic couldn’t hurt.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Shania Twain ‘Man I Feel Like a Woman’ of course!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

FREE ME by Roger Daltrey.  The cry of a closeted cd/tg, great song!

Stevie

Beautiful Stranger by Laufey, from the album, Everything I Know About Love.

This is the music I play when I’m doing my makeup, or just want to relax.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?