• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Becka.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My SO took a trip to see her sister so I took the opportunity to get up bright and early put on my make-up and all the necessary gurl gear wig to shoes and do a short shopping trip. I bought a skirt last week (man shopping for his wife mode). Loved the floral pattern but the colors were awful to match a shirt or blouse to, so today I would try. I took a 50 mile drive to a medium sized burg and spent and hour or two digging through what to me is the ugliest most bland blouses a gurl could find. I bought none, but I did buy my FIRST ever strapless bra. Then I ventured to a nearby Thrift store (also first time) and found two gorgeous blouses to go with my skirt. A short but wonderful trip. When I got home I put the bra on , slapped in some “D” forms and they stayed in place  like magic. The whole theory of gravitational pull seems to deem these worthless but my boobs seem happy in there new home.  It will be nice for thin strapped dress’s and tee’s. Everything went as planned.
      I hope you are all getting out and enjoying the summer. Hugs TERI

Nothings more fun then going shopping for the misses 😉
      I enjoy shopping for her for valentines, her many birthdays and during the holidays. I find the sales people so much friendlier when you say your buying for her. But I always carry a list of items she wants with me, so I have proof! Especially if your shopping locally!

Enjoy!

Becka
      Lady

I used to shop for “someone else” but finally came to the realization I was being silly about that. Don’t care anymore.

I even try on womens shoes in stores now. I am apprehensive at times but not usually. Did it yesterday in fact! (didn’t like the shoes on! 🙂

I will buy things too (usually just jeans), if my wife is with me. I rarely go to the mens section anymore when we are out together. I think though she just tries to ignore it and won’t face the fact I’m looking for myself.

Have fun!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?