Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DaniJ
      Lady

Hello ladies.  Just wanted to relate a little story about myself.  I am still in the closet, but wear panties or thongs everyday.  Due to some medical issues, I haven’t been able to do that since the end of April.  Well today I finally put on a pair of panties and it was like the sun got brighter, the sky got bluer and I was walking on air.  I recently got my ears pierced and am planning a trip to Janet’s Closet for a make-over.  So it could be that the closet door is starting to open a bit.  Looking forward to the adventure.

ThereseW
      Lady

Thank you for sharing and I hope your trip to Janet’s is great!  – Therese

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Good luck Danij.

Sandy

Hi Danij,

Enjoy your adventure.

Alice

Hi Danij Nice to meet you and you go girl have a wonderful time I will never get to go out of house as Stephanie so I love to hear your stories and am envious of you girls that can go out so happy for you . Enjoy your makeover and new clothes from Janets so happy for you .

Hugs Stephanie

Enjoy your trip , and tell us how it went .

Rhonda .

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

to hear and the best on your adventure.  You certainly have many plans for a wonderful time. And a trip to Janet’s, do enjoy your yourself.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?