• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Well, it’s Super Bowl Sunday and what is a girl to do that really has no stake in the outcome of the game ?  Get dressed of course.  So I search through my closet looking for a dress that I feel like wearing again. It is strange how I feel about a dress once I’ve worn it, I just kinda lose interest in it for a while.

So I find one that I have not worn for a long time. It was actually the very first dress I ever purchased, which was about a year and a half ago believe it or not. I know you are thinking, Samantha how can you be a crossdresser all these years and never own a dress ?  Easy, I wasn’t a very good crossdresser all those years. My stash of girl items was very limited for a very long time. Back then I was even nervous of ordering things from catalogs, there was no internet shopping yet when I started on this journey to be pretty.

Anyway, I start to arrange all the usual suspects I need on the bed.  Dress, wig, pocket bra, breast forms, butt/hip pad panty, gut shaping spanx like deal, shoes,hosiery, jewelry etc. I’ve not even started yet and it already looks like a girl bomb went off in my bedroom. Then there is all the makeup stuff and accessories on the bathroom counter. I usually start with shaving my face and then on to the makeup.  I have to admit every time I start to put on the concealer I think “do I really feel like doing this again” ?  I think I find putting on the concealer and foundation the most tedious part for me. My mood usually starts to change when I get to my eyes. Now I get more determined because this part is more artistic and can really make or break your look. Lips also but I save those for last. Once I get 98% of my face done I’m really feeling good because I know the wig is coming up soon.

I get dressed now with that outfit I have not had on in at least a year. It almost feels new to me because it has been so long. I’m very careful pulling the dress down I don’t want to mess up all the work on my face. Ok now it’s wig time !!  I give it a look over, shake it out a bit and brush out any ratty tangles. On it goes, adjust it a bit, brush the strays out of my face and then I finally see “her” in the mirror again. I’m very happy with the transformation. Last thing left to do is lipstick, a little gloss and she’s done.

Ready to start watching all the pre-game shows on tv.  Well, I did have a slight stake in the game I was hoping Carolina would win. Sadly it was not their day. But it was a good day for Samantha. Standing out on my balcony, that evening after the game, enjoying the cool night air felt truly wonderful. I look forward to the next time I can get my girl on !!

Anonymous

Beautifully written Samantha. I know that feeling, mid-way between concealer and eyes, the ‘is this really worth the effort’ sort of thing. But you gave yourself the answer and it seems it most definitely is.

The only thing you did ‘wrong’ was not share photos of the experience with us. 😉

Samantha G…..
        Ambassador

[quote quote=17652]Beautifully written Samantha. I know that feeling, mid-way between concealer and eyes, the ‘is this really worth the effort’ sort of thing. But you gave yourself the answer and it seems it most definitely is. The only thing you did ‘wrong’ was not share photos of the experience with us. 😉 [/quote]

ok Jane fixed that 🙂

Love it Sam..you are so inspiring to me. Tatalk to you soon!

Anonymous

As usual look fantastic and beautiful still think you need to venture out if you do it once I know you will continue . love and hugs Julianne !!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Samantha,
      I Am so happy for you and for the record-anyone seeing you out on the balcony or in the hallways WOLD probably turn and stare-NOT because they would see through your outfit but because they would see a stunningly attractive woman! I look forward to basking in your reflected glory at the SCC this SEptember! Keep up the great stories!

Cyn

Samantha,

Great article, and may I say, stunning. Lot better than me in my apron slaving over the grills…..

Cookie!!!

Anonymous

ahhhhhh…..I soooooo remember these days for sure!  The excitement, the slight bit of quivering as you select just the perfect ensemble……the nervousness  as you apply the makeup……yes, I remember.  One day, you will be able to share this beauty in person, as you have shared with us.  🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?