Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

There I sat, nervously flicking through a January 2015 women’s magazine (so reassuring to be in a non-surgical surgery waiting room that is so up-to-date) wondering if perhaps I should be knitting booties, or maybe even a ‘tailie’ (tails can get cold, right?) instead of trying to decide if Rhianna’s outfit really was too revealing. My focus was elsewhere so for now I was happy to let others cast doubts about her choice in see-through attire. Suddenly my name was called. The hour, well ten minutes of it anyway, was upon me.

I entered my doctor’s room where I was greeted with a cheery “How are you?” My brain, ready for the anticipated conversation, is nevertheless somewhat staggered. He’s seen my files, he’s read the test results, surely he knows. Do I have to fill in the blanks? With feigned sangfroid I smile and offer in return “I’m feeling very well thanks.” I sat quickly, as befits a person in my ‘condition’.

After his opening greeting my mind wandered off a bit as he went through what seemed to be the results of dozens of tests. Perhaps he was using the same evil-speak the ultrasound fiends used so I wasn’t quite sure what I heard next. “You have some gall getting stoned”. I was ready to retort that if he’d been advised that he’d been the victim of Junior II he too might get stoned but then I realised that I had not actually done so. It took a bit before I realised that he was still discussing the results of the tests. I offered an apology that I didn’t quite understand what he was saying and asked him to repeat. I was ready for the worst but it didn’t happen. There was no talk of impending confinement to bring forth a new, tailed life form. No outcome from a bizarre medical experiment. In fact, nothing less ordinary as “I said, you have a gallstone issue. One gallstone to be specific.” That was it? Just a lump, if sizeable, of bile pigments, cholesterol, and calcium salts? Oh happy day. I am so glad I didn’t start knitting those booties.

I was so relieved that I began to babble about the tests and from that conversation I discovered that ‘the tail’ mentioned, the one that had pushed my heart rate into the stratosphere, was simply the tail of the pancreas, a silly body part that apparently often plays hide-and-seek during ultrasounds. I knew that, really I did. As if it could have been anything else.

Having been relieved of the imagined natal experience that had occupied my mind for over a week it was almost an anticlimax to hear the doc say “Of course, you’ll require surgery.” Well, of course. What else did I expect in a non-surgical surgery where not-The Doctor practices his craft all day? So now I have ahead of me a further adventure. Not quite the surgery I once envisioned, nor something that will improve my bustline but maybe something else just as much fun. We shall wait and see.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Sorry for the delay Jane! So now I can look forward to a story about Surgery PArt 3 I hope?  and will this be MAS as well?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?